Special Tactics And Rescue Squad
|Special Tactics and Rescue Squad|
|Goals:||Reclaim East Grayside|
|Recruitment Policy:||Contact STARSRecruitmentTeam@YAHOO.COM|
|Contact:||We'll call you|
|File:Resident-evil-umbrella-logo-626x320.jpg||Special Tactics And Rescue Squad|
|This User is part of the Special Tactics and Rescue Squad and takes up arms against the Zombie Invasion, The PH and anything inbetween.|
The Malton branch of the Special Tactics And Rescue Squad are a group of elite soldiers and deputized citizens dedicated to rescuing as many survivors as possible. New leadership under construction, current STARS Architect and interim president as of February 2015 is Martin Ruiz. For previous executive/military leaders please visit archives or scroll below for original 6 founders during the period of 2006-2012. -The Special Tactics and Rescue Squad operates out of East Grayside.
S.T.A.R.S. 3/16/2015 ANNOUNCEMENT
The Revitalization process for S.T.A.R.S has begun for 2015. Our team envisions one of the largest active human operating groups in UD. All experience levels and leadership guidance is welcome. We are looking to fill the following positions before any in-game/ external operations can begin. (See contact info below if interested)
1. Please write in subject title line the position you have interest and application after it. 2. Real Name 3. Age ( Discrimination is not a factor) 4. Character Profile Link 5. Years of experience for position 6. Why do you think you would be a good fit as a founder or help for the revitalization team. 7. One good idea that would help S.T.A.R.S become one of the biggest most organized human groups in UD.
Visit our forum http://s-t-a-r-s.proboards.com/ OR
Contact STARSRecruitmentTeam@yahoo.com for any Inquiries or interest in the Revitalization Process including leadership roles and recruitment
The S.T.A.R.S. were founded in New York in 1967. The privately funded S.T.A.R.S. organization was originally created as a counter measure against cult affiliated terrorism. As time went on and the S.T.A.R.S. grew in numbers and funding, they expanded into other high risk areas such as riot control and hostage negotiation. In 1988 Stephen Wolfe became the commander of S.T.A.R.S. When the Malton incident began and the city was quarantined, S.T.A.R.S. was amongst the first wave assigned to respond. Wolfe, regarding Malton, it's police force and the panicked groups of citizens clawing at the barricades, mused quietly to his men, They never could control this city... Prepared to counter biological terrorism and civil unrest Wolfe and his men were grossly unprepared for the reality, with the dead facing them, his men falling and the rules of the quarantine he had been sent to enforce preventing his escape; Wolfe and his men fell back into the city. Determined to avenge his men, protect the citizens of Malton and rid the city of the zombie horde he made the decision to deputise citizens and make them part of his battered team. Gathering the most talented members of his new team to him he established a chain of command and dispatched his new officers throughout the surrounding suburbs. Choosing his base in the suburb of East Grayside he set himself and his officers the task of defending their new home and the citizens scattered throughout. The tides of war, however, are brutal and many members of S.T.A.R.S. were lost or killed fighting the restless dead. Even Wolfe was lost, his fate unknown, his task unfinished. Many have followed in his footsteps, stepping up to take command of S.T.A.R.S. and, though the ebb and flow of battle have affected S.T.A.R.S. it's members still try to live up to the example of their most famous commander.
S.T.A.R.S UPDATE News
3/3/2015 S.T.A.R.S. has merged as a branch under Umbrella Corporation Please visit http://s-t-a-r-s.proboards.com/ for membership application. 2/25/2015 PLEASE BE ADVISED NEW GENERATION TEAM IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION, MEMBER RECRUITMENT WILL BEGIN SHORTLY AFTER COMMUNICATION FOUNDATION IS ESTABLISHED
Old news is stored in the Special Tactics And Rescue Squad News Archive.
- We are now taking applications send to STARSRecruitmentTeam@yahoo.com
1. Please write in subject title line the position you have interest and application after it. Subject line: CEO APPLICATION 2. Real Name 3. Age ( Discrimination is not a factor) 4. Character Profile Link 5. Years of experience for position 6. Why do you think you would be a good fit as a founder or help for the revitalization team. 7. One good idea that would help S.T.A.R.S become one of the biggest most organized human groups in UD.
Group Updates: Status and Operations
02/25/2015 Update S.T.A.R.S Original team assumed inactive since 2012, New generation 2015 team under construction please be advised all operations discontinued UNTIL team leaders are established.
- Old Battles can be found on the STARS Archive.
The Radio is currently used for STARS encrypted messages.
|Short-wave Radio Info|
|This group or location has a dedicated radio frequency.
Frequency: 27.48 MHz
2/25/2015 None established at this time period contact STARSRecruitmentTeam@YAHOO.COM if teams would like to establish a new relationship with our squad or show interest in the revitalization of S.T.A.R.S
2/25/2015 None established at this time period
Hall of Fame
These are the members and allies who deserve awards for the actions in the line of duty.
We Ask Recipiants to please put them in your Wiki Profile
- Board of Leaders Badge: Given to Members of our Board of Leaders.
- S.T.A.R.S. Medal of Honor: Awarded for going above and beyond the call of duty.
- S.T.A.R.S. Wolfe Award: The highest award a S.T.A.R.S. member can receive. Awarded for repeated actions deemed crucial to the security of East Grayside.
- Revival Award: For risking life and limb to save a member.
- Outstanding Service In Battle Award: For exceeding the objectives in a given mission.
Recipients: Greg Melayne, Johnathan 117, ez does it, Serge
- Purple Heart Award: For being wounded in the course of duty
- S.T.A.R.S. Intel Award: Given to those who have given intel that has led to the kill or capture of a wanted criminal, or a group of oncoming zombies.
- S.T.A.R.S. Bounty Hunter Award: Given to those who have tracked down and killed a character appearing on the S.T.A.R.S. bounty list.
- Gold S.T.A.R.S. Award: Given to those who have shown that they are willing to give the time and dedication that the S.T.A.R.S. needs.
Recipients: Chris Hollis, G4361, Meinstorm, Mushroom Blue, John Killah (The Cop), Greg Melayne, Pvt. Shicklegruber, Virus 002, Johnathan 117, Whisperblade, Mayor Fitting, Serge, iFRAG (Left STARS), ez does it (Retired)
- S.T.A.R.S. Forum Top 10 Posters: Given to those who have dedicated their time to strengthening their bonds within the team.
Recipients: Meinstorm, Chris Hollis, John Killah (The Cop), Greg Melayne, Pvt. Shicklegruber, Kewabara1, iFRAG (Retired), ez does it (Retired), Serge, Joe Biz, Ohaeri Jules, Mayor Fitting (Left - Ally), Milley , James Madley, Leon Kennedy 454, TheLeader, Hakimaru, STARS Brute
- S.T.A.R.S. Basic Training Medal: Rewarded to those who either Command part of BT, or those who have gone beyond their mission statement and done extremely well.
Recipients: John Killah (The Cop) - Commander, Leon Kennedy 454 - Commander, CptWesker, Yocum, Kewabara - Commander Currently Defunct
- S.T.A.R.S. Hunter Killers Medal: Rewarded to the Commander of HK, or those who have done extremely well in any given mission.
Recipients: LeGrady - Commander, Kewabara - Commander Currently Defunct
|Friend and Partner|
|The Fortress officially recognizes this UD group as a Friend and Partner.|
|The South Will Rise Again!]]|
|This User or Groups fights to make the Southern Suburbs RISE again!|
|Remember the 5th of November|
|This user or group supports the vendetta against the undead of Ridleybank.|
|The RRF has had to lay siege to its own NecroTech and this group sent the Bastards inside some reinforcements.
|Sacred Ground Policy Supporter|
|The Special Tactics And Rescue Squad supports the Sacred Ground Policy & acknowledges that all Cemeteries in the city of Malton are considered Revivification Points.|
|This User or Group eats at McZeds™. They also support the Use of Corpses for High Quality Processed Fast Food.|
|This User or Group supports the elimination of PH in the Southern Suburbs of Malton.|
|This group or person is dedicated to making the 3rd of July the most kick-ass night Malton has ever seen.|
|Fine Art of Malton|
|This user is a Fine Art of Malton supporter.|
|25th Military Police Regiment|
|This user or group supports 25th Military Police Regiment and supports the military in their defense of the city|
|This group/member is allied with the Central Medical Service|
Special Tactics and Rescue Squad Original 6 Founding fathers
- This is a place where the best of the best retired STARS can be honored for their accomplishments.
- JD was one of the very first STARS members, and really got the group up off its feet. JD met the STARS after the devestating attacks in Wray Heights in late 2005, and introduced the world of Urban Dead to them. He is the one who made us an "offical group" and he saved our asses more than one time. ;) JD was second in the first annual Malton Ididarod, and he brought honnor the the STARS. We are sad to see him leave, but honnored to have had one of the best players Malton has ever seen.
- One of the most intelligent, and useful soliders the STARS ever had. He was the main technician for the STARS and also was part of Stephen Wolfe's elite soliders. He was always ready to follow orders, and was well respected among his peers. He committed suicide, after depression took its toll.
-After a long break, Aran has returned!--Mayor Fitting 17:17, 7 October 2006 (BST)
- Founded the STARS. One of the best and most respected men in Southern Malton. Founded the STARS in December 2005, and attempted to set up a camp in Wyke Hills, after his first operation failed, the STARS settled in East Grayside, and the rest is history. Wolfe was powerful, and a amazing tactician, he led the STARS through the PH War even though it had many ups and downs, and he led the team through numerous zed attacks that rattled the team. Wolfe vanished sometime in May 2006 and left the STARS in the hands of Chris Hollis shorty after.
- A very charasmatic leader, he succeeded Stephen Wolfe as the leader of STARS. He led STARS through many of times, the biggest being the Forum Hijack by a BoL Member. However, he battled on and was, and still is a extremely well respected man both within Southern Malton and the group. He has had many acheivements and became the bigger man between PH and The Allies(might as well be called that seems though there were multiple group against them) by ending the war between them. However, he became bored or being leader and became bored of playing the game and held a Leadership Competition, and eventually left the group in the more then capable hands of Serge. He will always be remembered as one of STARS's Greatest Heros!
- First thing you could say about Meinstorm, was he was very lazy. But despite that, he'd worked his way up to a very respectful position within the group. One of the first 10 People to Join STARS, He participated in many major battles that established the STARS that the group is today. Upon Chris Hollis's ascension to Commander, Meinstorm was given the title of Applications Review/Approver, as well as 3rd in Command. He remained with STARS for over two years, being one of the longest serving members that STARS has ever had. May he hold the honour, for he will always be remembered. He still remains an Admin on the groups Forum.
- Greg Melayne
- Joined the same day as John Killah, they both irrevocably ended up in the same position as 2nd in Commands. Greg participated heavily in the PH Wars, helping G4361 co-ordinate many of the groups efforts. Upon Chris Hollis's acsension to Commander, Greg was given the position of Intel Manager and the Group Representative, and a place on the BoL, though no 'In Command' was given. Towards the end of his STARS BoL career, he was given the upgraded title of Intelligence Director, Co-Planner of Group Activities ... Not to mention finally gaining his own squad: Intelligence Reconnaissance Unit 12. Unfortunately, Greg was then deemed MIA, and retired from STARS. Greg Melayne has returned and reestablished S.T.A.R.S officially on 09/27/2012 @ 00:12 GMT-6