|St. Gregory's Hospital
Crowbank [72, 62]
- Excellent place to find first aid kits. Zombies frequently check inside.
- Portable Generators have a use other than powering the lights and increasing search probability in hospitals. Players with the Surgery Skill can heal for 15 HP if the Hospital has a fueled up Generator.
- Hospitals can be barricaded normally.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Hospitals:
- "...its wards and corridors blackened with the soot of a recent fire"
- "...its empty wards criss-crossed with snapped quarantine tape."
- "...one of the city's psychiatric hospitals."
- "...dark corridors leading through abandoned wards."
- "...its emergency room in disarray."
- "...its lobby covered with quarantine posters."
- "...a children's hospital with bright murals across the walls. "
- "The main lobby is riddled with bullet holes."
- "It was one of the last to be evacuated, and seems to have been cleared out in a hurry."
- "...a derelict hospital that was closed down years ago."
Designated Entry Point
St. Gregory's Hospital [72,62] is one of two hospitals in the suburb of Crowbank. (Peter General Hospital (Crowbank) [79,60] in the northeast corner is the second.)
The facility is to be kept at VSB+2 at all times, according to the Crowbank Barricade Plan which is in compliance with the Uniform Barricading Policy of greater Malton.
To find a revive, head to Blight Park (Crowbank) [73,64], one block north of the Spragge NT Building [73,65], a NecroTech facility, staffed 24/7.
St. Gregory's was lit and barricaded.
Please see the Crowbank Building Information Center.
||Malton Hospitals Group
|This hospital has been registered on the Malton Hospitals Group database, and can be guaranteed to have a doctor present.
- Ruined, in zombies hands. RAWR. 14:14, 8th January 2009 - Jimmy5327
- May,16, 2008 undersiege with 11 zombies inside slughtering those inside and infecting the rest-Zebppir
- Heavily Barricaded. Lights are on. --Sicrowell 19:32, 13 April 2008 (BST)
- A single zombie is inside and causing a ruckus. --Sicrowell 23:09, 11 April 2008 (BST)
- Lit and very strongly barricaded. Doctors are tending to the injured, infected and wounded. --Sicrowell 21:32, 11 April 2008 (BST)