|St. Hilda's Hospital
East Grayside [65, 80]
- Excellent place to find first aid kits. Zombies frequently check inside.
- Portable Generators have a use other than powering the lights and increasing search probability in hospitals. Players with the Surgery Skill can heal for 15 HP if the Hospital has a fueled up Generator.
- Hospitals can be barricaded normally.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Hospitals:
- "...its wards and corridors blackened with the soot of a recent fire"
- "...its empty wards criss-crossed with snapped quarantine tape."
- "...one of the city's psychiatric hospitals."
- "...dark corridors leading through abandoned wards."
- "...its emergency room in disarray."
- "...its lobby covered with quarantine posters."
- "...a children's hospital with bright murals across the walls. "
- "The main lobby is riddled with bullet holes."
- "It was one of the last to be evacuated, and seems to have been cleared out in a hurry."
- "...a derelict hospital that was closed down years ago."
St. Hilda's Hospital
15th September 2020 - Hospital is VSBed but no power. Mafiamanz (talk) 20:49, 15 September 2020 (UTC)
19th April 2020 - Hospital is now in ruins - Mafiamanz (talk) 19:25, 19 April 2020 (UTC)
18th April 2020 - Was attached and besieged. Local medical staff evacuated to the South - Mafiamanz (talk) 19:25, 19 April 2020 (UTC)
Inside is ruined. Zeds in surrounding area. --BrookeRuss 22:56, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
July 22, 2008:
VSB. Powered Generator. Some survivors inside. No zeds in surrounding blocks.--Lt Jon McClane 14:39, 22 July 2008 (BST)