|St. Humphrey's Hospital
Old Arkham [11,91]
- Excellent place to find first aid kits. Zombies frequently check inside.
- Portable Generators have a use other than powering the lights and increasing search probability in hospitals. Players with the Surgery Skill can heal for 15 HP if the Hospital has a fueled up Generator.
- Hospitals can be barricaded normally.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Hospitals:
- "...its wards and corridors blackened with the soot of a recent fire"
- "...its empty wards criss-crossed with snapped quarantine tape."
- "...one of the city's psychiatric hospitals."
- "...dark corridors leading through abandoned wards."
- "...its emergency room in disarray."
- "...its lobby covered with quarantine posters."
- "...a children's hospital with bright murals across the walls. "
- "The main lobby is riddled with bullet holes."
- "It was one of the last to be evacuated, and seems to have been cleared out in a hurry."
- "...a derelict hospital that was closed down years ago."
St. Humphrey's Hospital
St. Humphrey's Hospital is on the North-westeren border of Old Arkham.
As of midnight on April 11th 2009 Hospital ran by The Flyin' Doctors.
EHB+2 at all times!
Under siege, but we should be able to keep them at bay
Still safe and sound.
- DrKP, 11:03 (GMT), April 11th, 2009
All safe and sound.
- Megaduce Flare, 23:58 (BST), September 4th, 2008
Safe, lot of living inside.
- sparten68, 4:33pm, AZst, November 27, 2008