From The Urban Dead Wiki
|St. Justin's Hospital
Dunell Hills [2,31]
- Excellent place to find first aid kits. Zombies frequently check inside.
- Portable Generators have a use other than powering the lights and increasing search probability in hospitals. Players with the Surgery Skill can heal for 15 HP if the Hospital has a fueled up Generator.
- Hospitals can be barricaded normally.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Hospitals:
- "...its wards and corridors blackened with the soot of a recent fire"
- "...its empty wards criss-crossed with snapped quarantine tape."
- "...one of the city's psychiatric hospitals."
- "...dark corridors leading through abandoned wards."
- "...its emergency room in disarray."
- "...its lobby covered with quarantine posters."
- "...a children's hospital with bright murals across the walls. "
- "The main lobby is riddled with bullet holes."
- "It was one of the last to be evacuated, and seems to have been cleared out in a hurry."
- "...a derelict hospital that was closed down years ago."
St. Justin's Hospital is a hospital with the coordinates [2,31], situated in the suburb of Dunell Hills.
You are standing outside St Justin's Hospital, a large red-brick building with black crosses painted across its doors.
The building has been extremely heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter. Lights are on inside.
Tactical Resource Points
The nearest of each type of tactical resource point to St. Justin's Hospital: