St. Mark's Church (Pashenton)

From The Urban Dead Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search

Mall-safe-small.jpg

St. Mark's Church
VSB, unlit
Evanna (talk) 04:31, 4 December 2017 (UTC)
St. Mark's Church

Pashenton [75,14]

the Carew Museum Curtice Avenue Perrot Cinema
Helland Cinema St. Mark's Church St. Luke's Church
the Quinton Monument Bidgway Walk wasteland

Basic Info:

  • Churches have no internal descriptions.
  • Church doors do not close but can be barricaded shut.


This church is located in the suburb of Pashenton, which is located in the NE of Malton. As part of the Church of England, St. Mark's was often at odds with neighboring St. Luke's (Baptist).

History

Work started on the present church building in 1904. It was consecrated by the Bishop of St. Michael's Church on March 13th, 1905. At that time Christ Church was a daughter church in the parish of St. Michael's, found to the south in Pashenton. St. Mark's did not become a parish church in its own right until 1910, when the parish of Pashenton was created.

Great difficulties arose when parishoners of St. Mark's were accused of burning neighbouring St. Luke's. Investigation by authorities cleared them, as it was found that faulty wiring was at fault. The Parishoners of St. Mark's contributed to the reconstruction of St. Luke's as a sign of good faith.

Current

This was Brother Jak's parish before the breakout. Brother Jak now spends his time preaching with the BOW.


Cult of Necrology


Rumors persist of a death cult, of Pagan origin, that claims the ruined building for it's own. Not much in known of the cult itself, but the patronage of the death goddess is a thing to be considered in a city of the dead.

Current Status:

Is Very Strongly Barricaded. There is a generator here, but has no fuel. --Jaco909 23:59, 6 March 2010 (UTC)

Personal tools
advertisements