From The Urban Dead Wiki
Zombie group Feral Clowder has been attacking the mall
| Stickling Mall
Shearbank [52,23] – [53,24]
External Description: "…a large white-stone building."
Coordinates: [52, 23], [52, 24], [53, 23], [53, 24]
All sectors are to be EHB. See the Shearbank Barricade Plan for more details.
The Whippey Building (53,22), and the Dundas Building (52,25) should be EHB and used as bases to fall back to and raid from if the Mall itself is overrun. The Whippey Building should be particularly protected as it is the nearest Necrotech Building.
If you need info on Entry point barricades before you start your journey, check the below article, titled 'Entry Point Barricade Status'. It provides info on the status of barricades, seeing which ones you can enter. Refer to the Tags section in that article if you don't yet know what EHB and VSB mean. But why should you take a look at that article rather than just winging it and heading out? Because it is updated daily, and you save AP by checking out the ones you can enter and heading for them. And it removes the risk of running out of AP by looking for an entry point and dying at the hands of a zombie.
Entry Point Barricade Status
VSB (Very Strongly Barricaded) LB (Lightly Barricaded) EHB (Extremely Heavily Barricaded; Free Running skill needed) VHB (Very Heavily Barricaded; Free Running skill needed) HB (Heavily Barricaded; Free Running skill needed)
- EHB, ungen, radio, lights
- HB, lights are on
- EHB, unlit
- VSB, lights are on
Nearby NecroTech Buildings
The Stickling Mall is one of the few malls to have a NecroTech Building in an immediately adjacent block. Should this building fall, the use of others by mall-based survivors may become necessary. The NecroTech Buildings within ten blocks of the mall, listed from nearest to farthest, are:
- The Whippey Building in Shearbank (53, 22; distance 0-1 E, 1-2 N)
- The Hawksley Building in Millen Hills (54, 19; distance 1-2 E, 4-5 N)
- The Nisbet Building in Shearbank (55, 28; distance 2-3 E, 4-5 S)
- The Turner Building in Shearbank (52, 29; distance 0-1 W, 5-6 S)
- The Serrell Building in Yagoton (49, 18; distance 3-4 W, 5-6 N)
- The Gabe Building in Shearbank (59, 21; distance 6-7 E, 2-3 N)
- The Muller Building in Millen Hills (55, 17; distance 2-3 E, 6-7 N)
- The Hellyer Building in Brooke Hills (45, 22; distance 7-8 W, 1-2 N)
- The Whatmore Building in Yagoton (45, 16; distance 7-8 W, 7-8 N)
- The Jeffrey Building in Millen Hills (56, 15; distance 3-4 E, 8-9 N)
- The Plowright Building in Huntley Heights (61, 23; distance 8-9 E, 0-1 N)
- The Saint Building in Millen Hills (55, 13; distance 2-3 E, 10-11 N)
- The Chudley Building in Roachtown (57, 34; distance 4-5 E, 10-11 S)
Recent and Current Events
Please place most recent news at top. Older news can be found in the archive. Please sign your posts with ~~~~.
25-30 January 2017- NW portion falls to a Zed hoard, Survivors have retreated to Whippy Building. As of 30 January 2017 the siege has ended, all Zeds killed and mall rebarricaded.
SE quadrant of Mall is at Heavily Barricaded. Beachrat 02:24, 5 February 2012 (UTC)