Suggestion:20080328 Caffeine Pills
|This suggestion has been found to be a dupe of these two suggestions.|
Dupes are easily found by searching for them in the main and suggestion namespaces.
20080328 Caffeine Pills
And25 17:15, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
New Item, Balance.
My third suggestion the first was duped and the next spamed, but less about that my suggestion. My suggeestion is caffeine pills a misc item found in mall drug stores at a 6% chance, hospital's at a 4%, church's at a 0.3% chance the use for these pills is that they increase 3 or 2ap minus 1 for taking so it heals two or one action points and they have a 2% encumbrance but you can only carry 5 at a time. The main idea for this idea is during mall and other sieges the survivors will be outnumbered and the more they are killed the more they are outnumbered this item suggestion is meant for the survivors to last a little bit longer to cade or heal which makes it a little fairer.
--Fixed by Rakuen
|Votes must be numbered, justified, signed, and timestamped.
Votes that do not conform to the above may be struck by any user.
|The only valid votes are Keep, Kill, Spam or Dupe. If you wish to abstain from voting, do not vote.|
- Keep - Sound like good fun to me. Also id make it so that is you took the full 5 at once (or even within the hour) that you take a large health drain like you would in real life.--Carnexhat 20:20, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
- Kill - Unneeded survivor buff... but I like the basic Idea... maybe with a lot more work... Don't touch ap too. Your Welcome for the fix...--/~Rakuen~\Talk I Still Love Grim 17:51, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
- Non-author reply. -- 23:57, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
- Take to discussion- Seriously, taking your suggestions to the suggestion discussion page would save a lot of trouble.--Studoku W! 19:38, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
- Kill/Change- While humans may need a buff soon (Carnexhat has a valid point considering there is so much of this going around) I do not feel that AP-boosting items would fly with very many players. Possibly pills could do something else, maybe give a temporary HP boost over maximum for a short period of time? Anything but AP bolstering, and do please use the Developing suggestions page first. Those guys over there are really helpful.--Nathan Blackwell 20:46, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
- Kill - Survivors do need an effective buff very soon. Anyone who believes otherwise might as well stop playing the game now as it is on its way to being over without one. However, I dont believe we should mess with the AP system. Its pretty much a core part of the game, like barricades. Its probably best to leave it be.--Dr Doom86 T PSS 22:49, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
- Kill- I don't think it is a good idea to mess with the AP system. Cool suggestion though--T|Z.Quiz|PSS 22:53, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
- Weak Kill - would make strategy for planned invasions too weird. Note, however, that many of the spam votes are rubbish - small AP boosts (a la candy) do have precedent. --Pgunn 23:31, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
- Kill - Serious balance issues. Tweaking AP really makes a huge difference. Also I'm in strong disagreement that survivors need a buff at all. --└Frozen┘┌Flame┐ 04:17, 30 March 2008 (BST)
- Dupe of a 3 year old suggestion?! Holy crap! 3 or 2 ap minus 1 Which is it? 3 or 2?--Pesatyel 08:43, 30 March 2008 (BST) Oh and whining about previous suggestions not doing well is not conducive to keep votes.--Pesatyel 08:47, 30 March 2008 (BST)
- Kill - If you're going to rip off Nexus War, include the nerfs as well as the buffs, please? --BoboTalkClown 17:25, 30 March 2008 (BST)
- Dupe - Looks to be really close to this suggestion: Suggestions/24th-Nov-2005#Energy_Drink. I also thought there was a recent suggestion out there (about mid '07) but couldn't find it.--MikhailA 18:00, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
- Spam - Appalling. Never buff action points. Besides which, zombies very rarely outnumber survivors at the start of major sieges and, if they do, tough shit! That's the nature of the game and it's already fair. --The Hierophant 18:50, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
- Spam - No AP bonus thangs. 50AP max. per day. So it is written. --Funt Solo QT 20:06, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
- It's a Dupe. Link provided. -- #nerftemplatedsigs 21:53, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
- spam - as Funt --~~~~ [talk] 22:03, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
- Dupe - For the most part, the same as the link provided above. -- 23:57, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
- Dupester - 03:31, 30 March 2008 (BST)
- Spam/Dupe - NO DON'T. --Druuuuu OcTRR 04:11, 30 March 2008 (BST)
- spam - and dupey, too. don't screw with ap, kidz. --WanYao 08:17, 30 March 2008 (BST)
- dupe - dupity-do --Scotw 12:24, 30 March 2008 (BST)
- dupe - even more duplicitous -- boxy talk • i 13:48 30 March 2008 (BST)
- Dupe - Yeah, plus, use the damn template the next time, it looked awful. --Vandurn 14:15, 30 March 2008 (BST)