Suggestion:2008033 A Shop or Trader in Malls and a Trade system
|This suggestion has been found to be a dupe of Suggestion:20070519_trading.|
Dupes are easily found by searching for them in the main and suggestion namespaces.
20080324 A Shop or Trader in Malls and a Trade system
This suggestion was posted by And25 at 20:42, 24 March 2008 (UTC)
In Urban Dead you will come across useless items and usefull but when you don't need them you have to get rid of it when some person will need it so in malls each corner will have shop or a trader which you click on the link and you will have a worth rating and you can trade items you don't want for the items you do want. Also if you want for quick trade in mall you can aceess when there are power to tell people you a willing to trade this item for some other item, Please Leave Coments.
|Votes must be numbered, justified, signed, and timestamped.
Votes that do not conform to the above may be struck by any user.
|The only valid votes are Keep, Kill, Spam or Dupe. If you wish to abstain from voting, do not vote.|
- Kill - I just dont like the idea of trading in this game.--Dr Doom86 T PSS 01:55, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
- Kill - Not the way that trading should work in this game.--KF 02:40, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
- Kill/Change -If we are going to be able to trade it should be something like shartak (it is not really a "good game", don't bother playing it)--T|Z.Quiz|PSS 03:11, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
- Dupe - I guess. Try this suggestion. If you don't like that, please consider this spam. Oh, and I cleaned up your formatting. - Headshot Hal Talk +1 Casting Call 21:32, 24 March 2008 (UTC)
- Dupe - of this suggestion and this suggestion also look at me --Scotw 21:46, 24 March 2008 (UTC)
- Dupe - As above -- 21:56, 24 March 2008 (UTC)
- Autospam and dupe. No trading means no trading. -- #nerftemplatedsigs 22:25, 24 March 2008 (UTC)
- Not a dupe- However, it's incomplete and badly worded. While a suggestion like this probably won't ever reach peer reviewed because of the community's attitude to NPCs (because they go against the nature of the game) and trading (because it's usually zergable and even when it isn't, people assume it is), you could discuss it on the suggestions talk page to try and improve it.--Studoku W! 22:47, 24 March 2008 (UTC)
- Spam. When I saw "in malls" my first thought was SPAM! Not a dupe as it is not even a complete suggestion.--Pesatyel 03:06, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
- Dupe - Similar to this because of it's inability to even define the suggestion properly. -- Cheese 11:10, 25 March 2008 (UTC)