Suggestion:20080805 MASSIVE INFECTION
|This suggestion has finished voting and has been moved to Peer Rejected.|
20080805 MASSIVE INFECTION
Zombie Lord 03:37, 5 August 2008 (BST)
This zombie is so infected that the disease oozes out of its skin and contaminates anything it touches, and now extra-infectious slime drools form its mouth.
Sub-skill of Infectious Bite.
Now all attacks made by this Zombie cause infection, hand or bite attacks. Infections from Bite now cause 2 HP of damage for every AP spent by an infected Survivor. Infections from hand attacks just cause the usual 1 HP loss.
When inside a building a New button would appear called Ooze. Pressing the button costs 10 AP. Now the building has a new description informing other Players the building is a Infection Hazard. Each AP spent by a Survivor to Barricade or Repair or Clean a Building causes 1 HP of damage.
Survivors inside a building that is an Infection Hazard see a new button called Clean(10). Pressing it costs 1 AP and has a 50% chance to lower the number next to the Clean button by 1. Once the number next to the Clean button reaches 0, the building is no longer an Infection Hazard.
Zombies can't "stack" Infection Hazards, so the highest number next to Clean is 10. Zombies can reset the number to 10 though by clicking their Ooze button again.
|Votes must be numbered, justified, signed, and timestamped.
Votes that do not conform to the above may be struck by any user.
|The only valid votes are Keep, Kill, Spam or Dupe. If you wish to abstain from voting, do not vote.|
- Keep/Change I love the idea, but ooze is pretty crazy...Maybe ooze can be a skill that allows a zombie to ooze infection. A survivor who barricades gets a 15% chance to become infected, but the ooze can be cleared for 2 AP? Ioncannon11 11:53, 5 August 2008 (BST)
- Keep - Wow! I just can't wait to destroy an entire suburb with my one zombie! DANCEDANCEREVOLUTION (TALK | CONTRIBS) 13:49, 5 August 2008 (BST)
- Keep I want to see this happen, all of Malton fall within a week because the zombies that are far more organized than the survivors 'oozed' all over the place. Its genius. Of course, then all of Malton would have to be reset... no survivors to revive people=zombies hunting zombies=boredom.Shooty08 13:25, 18 August 2008 (BST)
- Kill - Very imaginative, however I believe that the 'Ooze' mechanic is far too zombie-biased. Nothing wrong with a zombie buff, just so long as it's not overly powerful. It'd make taking back zombie suburbs an absolute nightmare. --Blake Firedancer T E RNL? P.I.S.I.T. 03:43, 5 August 2008 (BST)
- Kill - can't believe I'm saying this, but as Blake. Zombies can just ooze every time they ruin a building, all of Malton would become a giant toxic dump. Techercizer (Food) (TSoE) 04:11, 5 August 2008 (BST)
- Kill - As these gentlemen. --ZiPMH+LUE 04:12, 5 August 2008 (BST)
- I don't think this is balanced and looks overpowered. Take this to the disucussion page.--Pesatyel 05:11, 5 August 2008 (BST)
- Kill & Forget Dude, first of all, it's overpowered, second, it makes the game unbalanced, and it would make the game just impossible for survivors. I play as a survivor, and i know what it would be like. all of Malton would become a giant toxic dump - i dont want that to happen. --Piskus99 06:00, 5 August 2008 (BST)
- Kill - As everyone above me. If we wanted to turn Malton into a radioactive toxic heap, we'd ask for a nuclear warhead to be dropped, and leave it at that. Pesatyel's right, however, you should take these suggestions to discussion first. --Private Mark 07:03, 5 August 2008 (BST)
- Kill - A very nice idea. But insanely overpowered. -- Cheese 11:43, 5 August 2008 (BST)
- Kill - No thank you. As everyone else. --Vandurn 15:16, 5 August 2008 (BST)
- Kill - This degrades zombies to oozing sacs of toxic sludge. I'll stand firmly against it. ~ 15:45, 5 August 2008 (BST)
- Kill - No thank you -- Necrodeus T M! 16:09, 5 August 2008 (BST)
- Kill - Way too overpowered, ruined buildings make suburbs already difficult enough to take back. --Karec 21:20, 5 August 2008 (BST)
- Kill - Crazy and overpowered - Zig13 - 6/08/2008 at 14:00(BST)
- Weak Kill - It's too creative for it's own good. --BoboTalkClown 00:21, 11 August 2008 (BST)
- KILL My zombie does not want to stoop to being a frothing idiot like the survivors.-- #99 DCC SNACK STRONG 08:46, 11 August 2008 (BST)
- Kill - No, just no.--Jamie Cantwel3 TalkAll glory to the Hypnotoad! 22:08, 11 August 2008 (BST)
- Kill - Overpowered. Really not fond of the idea of having ooze zombies. --Bdamack 11:56, 12 August 2008 (BST)
- 'Kill a must kill --T|Z.Quiz|PSS 20:13, 14 August 2008 (BST)
- Kill Even as a zombie I would never dare to ooze on my precious library books. --Johnny Fate 16:18, 15 August 2008 (BST)
- Kill Explains it all -- 03:32, 17 August 2008 (BST)
- Spam - Have you not read the Frequently Suggested pages, etc. This is spam. All over. And almost certainly a dupe, but I'm too lazy to hunt for it. --WanYao 10:36, 5 August 2008 (BST)
- Spam - Ridiculously overpowered. --Midianian|T|T:S|C:RCS| 11:11, 5 August 2008 (BST)
- Spam - I play zombie, but this is ridiculously overpowered.--drawde DORIS•Red Rum•Defend Ridleybonk!•I Know Nothing! 11:51, 5 August 2008 (BST)
- Spam - Are you serious? This idea is ludicrous and way too overpowered. A horde of twenty zombies could take down a green suburb in one day if this was implemented. At least take it to the Suggestions page first. -- JaredTalk SPA CK 17:49, 5 August 2008 (BST)
- As Wan. -- #nerftemplatedsigs 18:08, 5 August 2008 (BST)
- Ultra-Spam - As above, but especially as WanYao and Midiaian. Not just no, but hell no. 18:13, 5 August 2008 (BST)
- Spam - As above. -- AHLGTG THE END IS NIGH! 00:30, 6 August 2008 (BST)
- Spam - As above. --Sir Bob Fortune RR 00:46, 6 August 2008 (BST)
- Spam - as those above. --Funt Solo QT 17:55, 6 August 2008 (BST)
- Spam - I'm voting spam instead of kill not out of vindictiveness, but because this suggestion is way too powerful.--Jiangyingzi 22:21, 6 August 2008 (BST)
- Spama-lama-ding-dong 03:27, 8 August 2008 (BST)
- Frog Blast the vent Core!--Nny The Person 23:48, 9 August 2008 (BST)
- SPAM and Eggs - Been a long time since I have used this part of voting but this suggestion is a kill every survivor in 5 day scenario. --Lt.G Deathnut | TheStayPuftMan 00:56, 16 August 2008 (BST)
- Spam--Secruss|Yak|Brahnz!|CGR|PKA||EMLN|Templates|RRF|RFTM|Crap|WHOZ||MU|GN|C2008||21:20, 17 August 2008 (BST)