Suggestion:20100929 Endurance Training
|This suggestion was voted as spam and closed for voting, with 1 keep, 1 kill, and 8 spam votes.|
20100929 Endurance Training
Buying this skill would raise your AP capacity to 60 or 55, instead of the normal 50.
(Added as a subset to the Civilian Skill "Body Building")
|Votes must be numbered, justified, signed, and timestamped.
Votes that do not conform to the above may be struck by any user.
|The only valid votes are Keep, Kill, Spam or Dupe. If you wish to abstain from voting, do not vote.|
- Author Keep - 5 extra AP is not the same as 50 more AP. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Scout (talk • contribs) 13:24, September 29, 2010.
- Kill - It might work out if zombies get an equivalent new skill (or equivalent skill change in Flesh Rot) under the Brain Rot tree that would add 10 AP to their max, and everyone who got those skills started getting one AP every 24 minutes instead of the usual thirty. And like all government legislature, it has to be discussed. But as it is, it's dead in the water, sorry.--Aeon17x 05:06, 30 September 2010 (BST)
- Dupe Suggestion:20070627 Double AP, not remove it. being an example, as is the games own faq. Developing suggestions is there for a reason.--RosslessnessWant a Location Image? 13:15, 29 September 2010 (BST)
- Spam - Have to see no viable differences between the duped suggestion and this one, which is why I'm not voting dupe as Ross cause the numbers are obviously different. But this shit is spam. -- 13:26, 29 September 2010 (BST)
- Spam - Put it on DS and discuss it. 5 extra AP may not sound like a bad idea this surely needs to be developed into a better suggestion. --~ 15:14, 29 September 2010 (BST)
- Spam - Be very, very careful with stuff that tampers with APs, and especially stuff that raises them without any strings attached. As others have said, take that to DS first. -- Spiderzed▋ 17:32, 29 September 2010 (BST)
- Spam - As the others. Also, please follow the instructions when posting suggestions. You obviously did not use the template as it was given. —Aichon— 17:48, 29 September 2010 (BST)
- Spam - Overpowered, forces zombies to get survivor skills, makes people play less often, and makes timing one's play time more confusing. --VVV RPMBCWS 23:37, 29 September 2010 (BST)
- As all the spams above me. -- #nerftemplatedsigs 23:43, 29 September 2010 (BST)
- Spam - How many times are people gonna suggest an increase to AP? -Dezonus- (talk) 04:59, 30 September 2010 (BST)