TUMBLEWEED-aikido-river'n-stuff Tactics, also known as "Oops we accidentally the entire mall" usually consists of anywhere from 10-2500 survivors trying to defend a building, mall, or suburb. Usually, there is a 1:10 ratio of organized survivors to unorganized survivors. This is only employed in desperate situations, where the organized groups are out of options and are falling apart, and the unorganized survivors have no clue where they should be, what they should be doing, or who they should be helping/talking to.
TUMBLEWEED-aikido-river'n-stuff tactics are basically when everybody decides "To hell with plans, and orgnization, they've gotten us nowhere!" and the entire thing turns into a survivor free-for-all. It has only a few times worked in Malton history, and while many think those days are over, many survivors continue to use it, hoping that it might work again one day. It most likely never will.
"I do it because I can Mind"
- See also: Hive Mind
I do it because I can Mind is another tactic often observed in the game, this time only with zombies, used to combat survivors using TUMBLEWEED-aikido-river'n-stuff Tactics. It is a slang term for an unorganized group of zombies who don't communicate, nor do they time their attacks in any way.
This is a term derived from the in-game observation of just how badly zombies do when they make no effort to work together.
A zombie who is not part of a "I do it because I can Mind" is sometimes referred to as being "Smart".
Examples of Usage
|“||Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.||”|
- The Third Siege of Caiger Mall - Survivors got their asses handed to them.
- The Battle of Blackmore - We lost, but we gave them a damn-sure good fight!
- The Battle of the Bear Pit - A victory, but only because Survivors had sheer numbers.
5th of NovemberBlackmore II - 16 days of combat reviving, general idiocy, and people getting killed.
- The Jan-Feb Assault on Stickling - Someone said "Free-for-all!" and it went down hill from there.
5th of November IIBlackmore LXXIV - It sort of died when everyone got killed trying to retake Blackmore.
- First Ruining of Fort Creedy - There is no need for explanation...
How We Can Change
|“||It is no good to try to prevent knowledge going forward. Knowledge is always better than ignorance.||”|
- Read the damn Mall Defence Manifesto.
- Listen to people.
- Never be afraid to spread out.
- Read about Dam Tactics and River Tactics. They both work a lot better than Tarns Tactics.
How We Can Force Others To Change
|“||I tried that once, but I was kicked out of Denny's.||”|
- Kill them.
- Broadcast, graffitti, and generally spam the tinyurl for this page all over the area. http://tinyurl.com/2vpeum
- Kill them. Again.
- Decade the building they are in, and tell them why you did it.
- Set an example by using River/Dam tactics.
Show You Support Idiocy
|Supporter of No Tactics|
|I have no clue what I'm doing.|
Mark yourself to be killed by the Philosophe Knights today, by adding this template to your user page!