|BARBRAZ are no longer active. It's talk page is preserved for archival purposes. Please note that any messages left here will probably not be responded to. This group was reported inactive on 06:18, 31 December 2008 (UTC) Not Inactive?|
The section in italics below is a copy of the original idea (saved here so that the article page can be edited)
Please leave this copy unaltered and edit the article page mercilessly!
Feel free to take this idea and run with it. I'm too lazy to do anything with it.
Fuster 14:35, 7 April 2007 (BST)
Moved here from the suggestions page...
|Timestamp:||Fuster 14:14, 7 April 2007 (BST)|
|Description:||Currently looking for staff and a first franchise location, BARBRAZ will be Malton's premier slowfood joint and hang-out for both zombies and humans. All franchise premises are to be kept unbarricaded to allow free entry. The franchise will facilitate consensual zombie-human feeding (zombies must ask to feed using Mhr? and may not feed below 10HP) and will provide med care for humans. There will be a strictly enforced 'no kills, no revives' policy on franchise premises and any customer violating these rules will be barred and a bounty issued. By regulating and supervising zombie feeding we will foster improved relations between the zombie and human communities and will usher in a new era of zombie-human harmony.|
Insert keep votes here
Insert kill votes here
Insert spam/dupe votes here
Popular side orders
BARBRA with a regular
Possible inspiration for a logo
Slogans in Rattle
- Rrh rh arrrh!
- Rnhrrrrrh harmanbargarz
- Grh mhrh? BARBRAZ! (use as building tag with directions - e.g. 1NE)
Translations from Rattle
- Fresh flesh flavor
- Unhurried harmanbargarz
- Got mrh? Go to BARBRAZ!
- Note: the human 'got mrh?' may be already used in Malton?
Zamgrh loose translations
- Mrh barg mmm!
- Na rahz man
- Haz mrh? BARBRAZ!
- Fuster 15:34, 14 April 2007 (BST)
BARBRAZ is pleased to announce that it has sourced scratch'n'sniff t-shirts to be available for all patrons. If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please change your group affiliation to BARBRAZ. Zombies with 'scent death' will then be able to find their way to us by following your smell.
- Fuster 23:30, 23 April 2007 (BST)
Plans are starting to form for a Grand Opening with confirmed interest from mystery guest stars around a date in June. BARBRAZ will keep you posted through this page. - Fuster 03:04, 26 April 2007 (BST)
Anyone for Templates?
BARBRAZ would really like a small template for talk pages using a shrunk down version of the photo above but doesn't have the expertise on staff to make one. Can you help? - Fuster 01:49, 26 April 2007 (BST)
First franchise - East Becktown?
BARBRAZ is currently surveying East Becktown for possible premises. We would like to hear from you if you live in or near the suburb.
Please post below!
- Fuster 15:46, 16 April 2007 (BST)
- My zombie plays in Northwest Malton and would be interested in working security at an East Becktown franchise. Buddhagazelle 21:04, 25 April 2007 (BST)Buddhagazelle
Lord evans is... near
--I am in front of the building... any updates on the current status of the place? --Lord Evans 00:41, 4 May 2007 (BST)
- I have been touring the area as a zombie and chatting to the locals. Currently a little to the North. I'll pop down and say hello. Need to get a revive and start setting up but perfectly willing to roll up my sleeves and try out the kitchen once I'm back from the dead. - Fuster 13:12, 7 May 2007 (BST)
- Currently inside and maintaining the open door policy while chatting to passing locals. For some reason they seem a little perturbed to have a zombie chewing the fat with them but I'm sure they'll get used to the BARBRAZ way before long.... - Fuster 21:26, 9 May 2007 (BST)
Policy in draft
- Dress Code (all patron's to wear BARBRAZ t-shirts while on premises to identify themselves to security and improve the 'scent death' homing effect)
- Manager's position to be subject to vote on a regular basis (open once a month but only goes to vote if challenged)
- Local franchise staff only to be able to vote to replace that franchise manager
- Staff may only vote after being registered a full month
- Manager's decision is final in case of any dispute on premises
- Fuster 13:14, 7 May 2007 (BST)
- Sure, why not? --Lord Evans 05:14, 9 May 2007 (BST)
Greetings! After a long morning of grinding up rotters into delicious McZeds Zombarhgarz I was intrigued to find your flyer stuffed under the doorway of my manager's office, by which I mean under that plank of wood propped across two oil barrels in the back of Chilcott Auto. Best of luck in your slow-food venture. If you ever get a Barbraz softball team together, give me a ring so that the McZeds Wykewood squad can *serve* them on the diamond at Merryweather Park. Same for a footie team, on the pitch, if you're from England. We at McZeds welcome your upstart eatery with open jaws. Cheers --Klentis Maccabee 13:38, 10 May 2007 (BST)
Appreciate your overture to the Gazette! So, you're news now. Good luck guys.
I would think that being in a border suburb is a bad idea--too out of the way, especially lonely Becktown. But if you already had the idea in mind, how about considering the New Arkham Free Zone as a flagship restaurant? It aims to be a tourist attraction, and as a member I can say it's clearing nicely. Worst case, you'd have the same amount of customers, but hopefully it would flourish in the area.--Thegreathal 01:20, 14 May 2007 (BST)
Cruel and unusual
-- I hadn't though to ask this but, what is the punishment for entering and barricading the doggrell hotel? I have been beating offendoors within an inch of life and leaving them for the zombies, is this what I should do or are there regulations for this I don't know? --Lord Evans 05:30, 14 May 2007 (BST)
- Hmmm. We haven't got a hard or fast rule but that'd certainly be within the scope of 'no kills, no revives'. Thanks for the revive... am weak from an infection but will hopefully make it through the night. - Fuster 23:54, 14 May 2007 (BST)
- You better Make it! though with 2 hungry zombies in there I do have my doubts, just run over and we can plot the opening of our first franchise. I personally would like to attemp to open a franchise in ridleybank later, to see if all zombies are friendly --Lord Evans 05:16, 15 May 2007 (BST)
- OK, back on topic. As you said on my talk page we should beat them down to less than 12HP, then darg them out as a snack, but perhaprs we could give them a warning before we do that? Just to be fair, otherwise I would like to say that that's a fine idea --Lord Evans 22:44, 17 May 2007 (BST)
ZU / BARBRAZ partnership?
To elaborate on my previous reply, our lawyers inform me that if we officially partnered, the NT Pheromone could be put into the t-shirt manufacture as a "research use", which is what we are liscensed for. Given the coming dry weather, we may have a surplus for such purpose.
It seems several of the zombies at ZU points have been getting revived; if there were a BARBRAZ nearby, perhaps they could serve as "full course" / "special feature" meals before returning to their native habitat?
A fair warning
There! Iv'e done it, now anyone inside the future site of BARBRAZ knows, I they sleep there they suffer a fate that is much worse than... err... drinking water? Anyway I spray pained a message about the policy we have attempted to created, so it should be slightly easier to keep empty --Lord Evans 22:57, 17 May 2007 (BST) PS (Sorry for being all dramaticish there..)
- Had noticed the wet paint.... good work! - Fuster 01:37, 18 May 2007 (BST)
Radio rights acquisition
|Short-wave Radio Info|
|This group or location has a dedicated radio frequency.
Frequency: 28.61 MHz
We are pleased to announce that BARBRAZ have negotiated rights to operate in the open frequency range on 28.61 MHz.
Other useful frequencies:
- 26.01 East Becktown (suburb radio)
- 26.26 Malton Fire Department
- 26.38 PLEB (disbanded?)
- 27.35 Caiger Mall
- 01:39, 18 May 2007 (BST)
Hello from MFD
Greatings from the MFD Captian of East Becktown. whitewolf2 is my alt there and Captian of the East Becktown crew. I was just now informed about the request to open talks about your francise. I would perfer the game be enjoyable to all. I will talk with my crew about a no greifing truce with your group,in your establishment.
Whitewolf2 Captian East Becktown May22,2007 10:11pm CDT (Texas)
They have a name
It seems that we are charging into a heeadfirst into a battle with the PLEB, Not a good Idea. Perhaps we should take up the topic with them and discuss how we should go about obtaining rights to the dogrell, or we can continue to fight and lose against them.. It's up to you, as the leader. --Lord Evans 16:42, 6 June 2007 (BST)
- Yes, we should communicate with PLEB. Buddhagazelle 00:30, 8 June 2007 (BST)
- I have tried to establish contact but nothing seems to come of it. If you have had anything but grief from this group, please let me know. - Fuster 23:56, 27 June 2007 (BST)
Are staff allowed to eat at BARBRAZ? Oh, and for location, why not try ridleybank? Lots of customers.--Pharo2i2 01:16, 4 November 2007 (UTC)