Talk:De-vivification Experts of Malton
Welcome Back To S Central
Just spotted your man in Hollomstown. Welcome back! --R33F3RM4N 16:53, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
The Second Big Bash
In a show of support for The Second Big Bash, I have created a infobox template for display on Group and User pages. Here is a copy of it, for use on your group's page:
|The Second Big Bash!|
|This User or Group is a member of The Second Big Bash, and will be coming to your neighborhood soon! Please have lots of fresh brains ready when they arrive with all their friends.|
Thanks! And enjoy some yummy brains! 22:54, 4 October 2007 (BST)
De-vivification Experts of Malton questions
I wonder if you could point me in the direction fo the De-vivification Experts of Malton leadership? Or at least someone who will answer some fun questions I've been asking the leaders of Maltons biggest and best groups for a wiki project of mine. Thanks. --Kristi of the Dead 09:34, 8 September 2007 (BST)
Well well, I was about to contact your little group of specialists, but it seems you are having similar plans anyway. In this case, just FYI, you are NOT the only ones who are planning to rid the Dull from Dullston. FreakyM 06:15, 11 May 2007 (BST) , DDT Public Relations.
Roots for DEVM's ability to chew on PH, They are hiding in Tapton! --Virus002 00:45, 9 May 2006 (BST)
- Lucky you that we didn't get to chew you to death. Almost had you yesterday, that's what we get for leaving your severely wounded body to one of our younglings. I'd imagine you had quite the surprise when you logged on, though. --Taelus 01:44, 10 May 2006 (BST)
- You know, I haven't died from zombies in forever now it's always been "Close Calls" And I'm missing it!. The PH has been kill stealing from ya. as soon as i walked away BANG one of them shoots me. And then bang again... they shoot me as soon as i'm alive again. Too bad i'm too occupied to fight you guys. It would've been fun to shoot ya. Your not doing too much De-Viving as them. --Virus002 21:42, 10 May 2006 (BST)
Well, an honorable enemy to stand against. You do what you love and love what you do, I respect that. I also like the fact that you adhere to an honorable code of conduct and that is why I am here. As a member of an honorable survivor group, the Strategic Tactics And Rescue Squad (S.T.A.R.S.) I wanted to let you know that a fair number of zombies that have joined your hoard in West Greyside are members of a known and listed PK group, the PH. Many of them have gone so far as to remove the PH from their group name so as not to be identified as such. There is probably not much you can do about this, but I thought you should be aware of it.
Like I said, I respect your group and look forward to wearing you down and frustrating your efforts to de-vivify West Greyside. Let the games begin!
Sorry, way past my bedtime, the would be the SPECIAL Tactics And Rescue Squad!
- We don't like the PH and we have absolutely no respect for their tactics. We've chewed on their brains more than once when we've seen them around, and relish further opportunities to do so. Thank you for the heads-up, hopefully these guys will go away soon. --Taelus 00:18, 4 May 2006 (BST)
- The PH are fucktards...please go after them and eat ALL of them. And then eat their dead bodies....cause they deserve to die horrible horrible deaths. --Chris Hollis
DvEM not DEM
The DEM is not affiliated with the DEM in any way. Cute. Just make sure it's abundantly clear to anybody that asks that you don't have anything to do with us. --Torvus 00:09, 8 May 2006 (BST)
- Overdue Re: I wasn't aware we were being confused with that silly harman group. I thought DvEM was different enough from DEM, or are harmanz really that dense? By the way, I made a little adjustment to clear things up. --ZuluDeacon 16:28, 6 April 2007 (BST)
- I just figured I'd let you know that it is pretty damn obvious who you guys really are, and that you might as well drop the facade. --Hubrid Nox Sys WTF U! B! 04:57, 7 April 2007 (BST)
- I for one am shocked...SHOCKED at your powers of deduction. Perhaps you should move on with your life and put your powers to work helping mankind overcome the horrid degradation of disease or perhaps go to work for Scotland yard. So vast is your knowledge so great is your reasoning that none should stand in the way of the progress you represent. All should humbly nod their heads at the very mention of your skills at deducing what it appears only you can...or... perhaps you should just stick with the wiki where people appreciate your sort of character.--Mr Roarke 11:02, 4 May 2007 (BST)
- I just figured I'd let you know that it is pretty damn obvious who you guys really are, and that you might as well drop the facade. --Hubrid Nox Sys WTF U! B! 04:57, 7 April 2007 (BST)
It seems you Devivification Experts have been roaming into our territory of East Grayside as of late. Quite frankly, I'm almost happy. The PH scum have been wasting most of our time and its actually nice to be facing the good ol' undead. Nothing beats a good human to zombie battle of epic proportions. You are an enemy I greatly respect and I look forward to facing you in the heat of battle. - Mushroom Blue
you will be glad to note we have returned for a brief talk on weapon safety, and a nonoptional gun amnesty --DECLINED 00:54, 21 June 2006 (BST)
I just started up our roster of The Experts - so proud of our family! Members are free to contribute. Please do so on our super-secret board. I'll maintain form and style to keep it looking nice. Graargh, --Phlax 02:15, 13 May 2006 (BST)
great job (9/9/06)
well paint me red with suprise.
I was there as your group made short work of a hospital today and have to say that you made perfect use of the drag ability saw what was going down so i helped drag a couple of breathers out into the clutches of waiting ferals
great job and keep up the good work --Zbmainiac 04:45, 10 September 2006 (BST)
Two All Zed Patties...
I am here to invite all succulent, salty rotters currently laying waste to the conveniently located Wykewood McZeds to a party in the restaurant's meat storage locker. You likely have no idea the surprisingly satisfying taste of you and your rotting brethren when sandwiched between two sesame seed buns, special sauce lettuce cheese (etc.). It's also quite acceptable for you to dine on your kin, so please don't hesitate to grind one another up in the Zombifier2000 meat processor...but be careful not to catch your tie in it! Believe me, Whew! Here at McZeds we try and satisfy even the most demanding customers, and your mob currently splintering the walls of our establishment indeed glisten with the promise of tasty eats to come. Good eats! The management. --Klentis Maccabee 23:47, 24 November 2006 (UTC)
- We do thank you for your positive comments, although us Experts tend to prefer the taste of tenderized (infected) harman flesh over the flesh of our fellow zetheren. However, we do appreciate the kind of customers your establishment harbors... lots of Josephine's Generals were there... and quite tasty to boot. --ZuluDeacon 23:41, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
Shacknews wants YOU!
Zombie bretheren! As you may have heard, Shacknews is going for one last hurrah at Giddings Mall. We need every zombie willing and able to roll on down and help us smash cades and eat brains. If you're interested, let me know on my talk page or just mosey on down. Thanks! --New Coldness 02:24, 12 December 2006 (UTC)
- And... it's over. :) With the NE corner of the mall ransacked, and other corners growing weaker by the minute, we will now begin forcibly evolving the remaining survivors with gusto. As one of the generals of the Shacknews Horde, we would like to thank you for the expert services rendered by your crew at and around Giddings Mall. Chronolith 03:53, 19 December 2006 (UTC)
Loving The Action In Danversbank
Good evening. Just dropping in to say that we're loving the action you guys have brought to Danversbank recently. As a group of gun-toting alcoholics we're not really that well organized but so far it has been fun and worthwhile trying to deal with your group. In general the gameplay has been pretty good with only one GK-ing incident of note (shame on you ZuluDeacon). Question time - are you deliberatly leaving behind 1 living, infected survivor in each cracked building with only 1 or 2 HP left? We've found a couple of these lately. Anyways, cheers fom the DRRP and we'll see you over the barrel of a gun soon... well, as soon as we can get some more ammo... and FAKs... and syringes... R33F3RM4N 00:46, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
- First off, a penguin needs to vent its frustration out after a combat revive, you know? But we do appreciate harmanz that enjoy a challenge, unlike some of the more trenchy ones we've seen in other suburbs. And to answer your question, the answer is no. We stick to the traditional methods of getting bra!nz. --ZuluDeacon 01:21, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
You poor undead bastards. You're pretty good, I'll give you that. Pretty good for walking corpses, anyway. Like I always say, you don't really know who your friends are until the moaning dead start smashing down the doors. So now I know. But I'll never leave. Not me. Tell Burgerbitz I've got something for him. Tell him it's better than a bullet. --Paddy Dignam 02:36, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for the Scarletwood Fun
Hello DVEM zambahz! I am Snuffleuff from the Feral Undead, and I just wanted to pass on a HUGE thank-you from myself and a few members of our group for your work in southern Scarletwood. Scarletwood has been green "Leave it to Beaver"-land for entirely too long. A zombie friend and myself have laid personal siege to St. Telesphorus hospital for roughly the last three months, breaking in daily the infect and generally break things, but alas, Scarletwood was virtually zed-free and we had no help at all in keeping the harmanz nervous. The recent action in Danversbank and now south Scarletwood has been a wonderful change from the months of tedious boredom. The harmanz should thank you, really! I even took a screen cap of ransacked St. Tele's, just for posterity. I don't know what your plans are for the rest of the burb, but I'm having a blast now just running around rampaging with you folks. I will offer one suggestion - the Garniss building, only a couple squares north of where we are, is the HQ of the most effective harman group in the area.... :D --Snuffleuff 11:51, 12 March 2007 (UTC)
As another member of the Feral Undead, please let me join my friend Snuff in saying that it has been enjoyable shambling alongside you all. --Priapus 16:10, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
- Your support has been welcomed by the horde, and we look forward to your continued support alongside us during our stay in Scarletwood. I would like to extend a GRRAAAGH of thanks from our horde to yours! --ZuluDeacon 19:00, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
(Ack, I do apologize. I already posted a request on your wiki, which was apparently moved here. However I negelected to see it at first, posting this. However I have deleted the previous post.)
Greetings, mortal scum and immortal children. My name is Lady Ragnarok. I've been quite active in the Scarletwood seige and have brought many humans pathetic lives to an end. I've recently been looking for a horde to associate myself with. Although I AM the incarnation of the Goddess of Night, I find it very difficult to cooperate with my undead children with out some out-of-game forum. I have thoroughly read your wiki page and frankly I love the way your horde works. It's effecient, its lethal, and has just the right dosage of fun. (I lead a VERY dull life, and NEED fun. As my parents are pathetic christians who refuse to let me have any.) As such it seems you're the horde I want to be affiliated with (Very anarchist too, love it). If you are interested you may contact me at email@example.com --Lady Ragnarok 02:32, 16 March 2007
- Re - At this time, the horde is not currently seeking new zambahz. However, you are welcome to tag along with the horde- just follow our groans and gesturing. --ZuluDeacon 13:22, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
Re - Hm. How disappointing. But I figured as much, I understand having too large of a horde would be chaos. I may follow you for awhile longer, but once I finish honing my superior powers I will likely depart for my own hunting grounds. I may call together my children and form my own following, and if that happens we would be honored to join you on future hunts. (Of course, if a position becomes available be sure to let me know.) --Lady Ragnarok 09:32, 19 March 2007
This is Izumi, head of the Lockettside Valkyries. As I have a few friends (or at least long-time aquaintances) in the horde, I would like to propose a human-zombie alliance. We are a peace activist group (albeit at the time we are recuperating from a massive zombie attack), and frankly we just want as many friends (be they alive or dead) as possible. The alliance would entail a permanent ceasefire between all group members, and mutual protection of Lockettside from both survivor and zombie aggressors. In return, we would support your horde with defensive backup, as well as any medkits and revives on request. We would also try to keep St. Alexanders open for the horde. --Izumi Orimoto 18:01, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
- I will present this request to the horde; albeit it would be a unusual alliance. I'll get back to you with the official response from the horde. --ZuluDeacon 19:26, 17 March 2007 (UTC)
- Official Horde Reponse- Graagh (no). We feel that such a alliance would go against the spirit of our horde. Our main goal is to be a mobile horde, bringing the knowledge of devivification all across Malton. What you are asking is for us to actually defend a locale, which is something that does not compute in our rotting bra!nz. We do appreciate your interest in forming an alliance, but we must respectfully reject your offer. --ZuluDeacon 13:11, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
- Re- I understand. But if you could do me a favor and not visit Lockettside for a while, as we are just now getting over an attack that left the entire suburb in ruins. When you do come, remember you are always welcome. The Valkyries will always support both living and dead, unless they start trouble. So as long as you cause no harm we will not strike against you. Oh, and if you could do me one personal favor and tell Chuckles Izumi says hi for me. :] --Izumi Orimoto 17:12, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
Plans of action
I understand I am not a part of the D-vEM, but I will still use this page to help voice my ideas of where to go and what to do next. If it is alright, of course.
28 March 2007 Currently standing outside the Angell building, heavily barricaded. Bound to have many tasty, scared mortals inside. I can taste them already. I recommend we strike here. Remind Burgerbitz to bring ketchup.
- Just to let you know, we're moving in the opposite direction; staying too long in one suburb bores the horde. --ZuluDeacon 14:10, 29 March 2007 (BST)
- Hm...very well...for the time being I will stick with you, I enjoy helping out the horde, it is so much fun hearing the mortals sream as they flee in terror...truly...
And hanging out with an undead penguin holding a shotgun in my opinion is the epitome of cool =D
Also, just to let you know, there are many who have the D-vEM listed as their group, yet I happen to know are not a part of it...
This is Bomber13 of the IMM,Independent Malton Militia, currently residing in Hollomstown,which by some strange fate..DVEM seem to be there also..So I thought I would ask you to maybe think about what your doing and maybe call a short cease fire before things get too bad, I don't know if you know who we are, but we've taken on the Feral Undead at Fort Peryn, so maybe we can come to some diplomatic truce or something else before an all out war happens..We're willing to talk about anything regarding the truce..
- Re: I'm afraid that would be going against the horde spirit of teaching and bringing de-vivification throughout Malton. It'll take some time for us to reach the Fort anyways, so rest assured we won't be intruding on your operations for now. And one other thing... are you enjoying the morning air? It's much better than inside! -ZuluDeacon 14:09, 2 April 2007 (BST)
- RE: You sly dog, you guys think you can just try to eliminate us like that? Invading our building, tagging our walls, Killing a few members?Ha! I guess this means war. Just to let you know, we're not giving in that easy...matter of fact, we're not giving in at all! But I guess you can think what you will, Just remember its not over...until you leave!-Bomber13-IMM
You guys have a very interesting and in-depth Wiki page :) I'm hoping you guys won't mind taking some time out of your busy schedules to read the following circular which I am trying to distribute to all active zombie groups:
I, Huey Pierce Long, Jr., will be speaking at Pooll Crescent Police Department in !zanbah (Eastonwood) on April 8th, 2007, concerning his campaign to win the nomination of the Zombiecratic Party in the Mayor of Malton campaign, and I would like to invite your group to send a representative to attend the rally. It is my earnest hope to improve the situation for the lowly, starving ferals of Malton, and I would like to have your support in doing so.
Check out my campaign site for details, and if you like what you see, don't forget to vote for Huey P Long! As always, I can be contacted through my talk page (or that of my alt) if you have any questions, comments, etc. --Huey P Long ♠♥♣♦ 04:48, 6 April 2007 (BST)
Oh no! I got seperated from your horde and now I cant find you anywhere! Can you help a fellow zambah out?
- Re: We're heading back into Danversbank, nearby Martha General Hospital. --ZuluDeacon 01:57, 7 April 2007 (BST)
I appreciate it! Thank you for allowing me to tag along with you my dear! *hagz*
OurLady Still Has My Boxer Shorts
Welcome back, kids. Why don’t you just admit it?--You missed me. Awwwwww. And it looks like the random reviving is already underway. Fabulous! I love stupid scientists. Did you know that I missed you? Really! Especially the ladies. Harman girls are so stuck up, you know? On a serious note I need to say my piece about Extinction. They are twits and cowards and y'all are way, way too good for them. You may or may not have seen all the allegations floating about, but I can tell you for a fact that they’re zerging (check the Danversbank page for details). Spying, working the cades from inside, GKing, PKing--I find all these things distasteful, but it’s part of the game and scoundrels will take advantage. All's fair in love and zombie apocalypse, eh? But zerging I cannot abide... Anywaaays, I’ll be seeing you real soon. I’ve got something for all of you. Real special like. It’s red and it beats and it’s right in the middle of a chest you have yet to crack. --Paddy Dignam 05:41, 7 April 2007 (BST)
- Following on from Paddy's comments, you may not find us giving you as much of a laugh as last time. We are currenty being targeted by the Philosophe Knights as well as Extinction. Nevertheless we will try to provide you with out usual hospitality. R33F3RM4N 13:10, 7 April 2007 (BST)
- Love the DvEM comic strips. Let me know if you ever get up the Central / NW of Malton. I have a colleague who would probably enjoy feeding alongside you lot. R33F3RM4N 17:06, 10 April 2007 (BST)
Mr. Undead Penguin, I merely wanted to extend my thanks to you for your (and the hordes) hospitality to me. I feel...like we have become friendz, and would love to share a picnic of bra!nz with you anytime. A warm hagz from me to you<3 Oh, and happy easter. --Lady Ragnarok
So sorry to bother you, but I'm afraid I've lost you yet again...I'm wandering about in Whittenside, could you point me in your direction Mr. Zuludeacon? :) --Lady Ragnarok
- We're going on a field trip to Dulston; the horde's currently making their way north through Fryerbank. We might take a pit stop at the mall there and in Penny Heights, so it'll give you some time to catch up. --ZuluDeacon 14:12, 24 April 2007 (BST)
It seems as we have been standing outside the mall for several days now but as of yet have not even managed to lower the harmanz barricades...I would like to work with the DvEM in an organized operation, so we can finally get this place under seige so we may move on to Dulston. What do you think?
Lady Ragnarok (Have no idea what BST even is =P)
- Re: My take is that we're having success without the organized attack times. In fact, as of a few minutes ago, the doors are wide open... I've already seen at least 3 harmanz killed and 2 dragged out... I'd say we're making a impact. --ZuluDeacon 13:21, 10 May 2007 (BST)
- Re YAY I killed some harmanz! Go me!! :D
Touring with the DvEM is awesome! Any chance there will be an opening in the near future?
So I'm considered a stalker now? You know I have done quite a bit for the DvEM...I even got the barricades at Lumber down from VHB right before the last assault... If I'm bothering you guys tell me, I don't want to be a nuisance to you... Lady Ragnarok 01:11, 15 May 2007 (BST)
- You do see the quotes around the word "stalker", yes? I'm just using the term jokingly, since I can't find a better word at the moment. Please do not take any insult from that. As I said before, you're fully welcome to tag along with us. However, I think your actions have spoken for themselves. I will talk with the other Experts and get a new consensus regarding your application per se. --ZuluDeacon 02:06, 15 May 2007 (BST)
Lady Ragnarok now a Honorary Expert
Lady Ragnarok, it is my pleasure to induct you into the DvEM as our very first honorary member! The honor entitles you to proudly wear the group affiliation in game, and your very own spot in our Experts list. For your Experts entry, please provide a picture cropped to 150x200 pixels, and a short biography no longer than 750 characters in length. Please contact me on my talk page if you have any further questions. --ZuluDeacon 21:15, 15 May 2007 (BST)
Re:Much appreciated ZuluDeacon, I pledge myself to the protection of the horde and the destruction of those bound by the mortal coil. I will do my best. Lady Ragnarok 02:19, 16 May 2007 (BST)
Malton Special Olympics
I am Secruss of the Reanimations.
I have had a glorious vision concerning the zombies of Malton.
If you wish to share it with me, come here.
--Secruss 00:55, 19 August 2007 (BST)
|This user is part of the DvEM, and wants to Eat you.|
--Dennis Morre 23:14, 9 October 2007 (BST)
GRAAAAAAAGH Experts! We noticed that you guys said you were going to be with us, partying it up in BB4. BARHAH! We hope you don't mind, but we've gone ahead and thanked you on our Community page, that way you can get the credit you're due. If it doesn't look good to you for some reason though, please let us know and we'll get it fixed up for you straight away. Thanks for being a part of the party! —Aichon— 21:21, 4 June 2013 (BST)