I noticed our group was removed from the survivor group listing, and the explanation said something about being contacted but not getting a response. I never received any contact, and I didn't see anything come up on the forum (of which I'm the admin). I re-added us to the listing. I'll keep a closer eye out for any emails, etc, regarding this kind of stuff in the future.
hey this is trifle195 the pker just letting you know that i'm heading your way and permenantly adding you to my patrol route thanks oh and after establishoing my full patrol route i will choose one suburb to be my main base suburnb keep your fingers crossed Gulsonside--Jay dark one 03:23, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
congratulations gulsonside you have been chosen as my suburb of operation *clapping and fanfare*--Jay dark one 16:17, 5 January 2008 (UTC)
There are way too many Extremely Heavily Barricaded buildings in Gulsonside, considering how few zombies there are. All four sections of the mall are EHB, blocking out anyone without free running. Even the library is EHB. Is this the work of some paranoid elitist player group, an artifact of the struggle against the Minions, or just overall lack of coordination and planning? - Dashiva 16:02, 7 Dec 2005 (GMT)
Yeah i agree totally there are far too many over the top barricaded buildings
- I also agree with this I had trouble even getting into the buildings when I was in the suberb and the sad thing is that barely any zombies are there I think people are really paranoid so I'm agreeing with Dashiva --Coolo 14:49, 13 July 2006 (BST)
- I agree too, I'm in that suburb and I got lucky and found a place in gulenside with open doors to hide in while I wait for my action points, but it was way to stressing to find a place to hide. I agree with that part but Gulenside has more zombies then you think, just to the east there are hoards of zombies, there was one building with 23 zombies outside of it and the regular I noticed was 9 zombies at each building. I'm getting out of there as fast as I can. --Rekaina 21:47, 31 July 2006 (BST)
- Gulsonside did have an elitist group prior to June 06 that kicked out non-members and EHB'd everything. Then they dissapeared. The AH and BB then effectively took care of all the 'cades and everything that was left. The 1st thing we need to do when we retake the 'burb is to create a decent 'cade plan. Incidentally, the 'burb did have an approved 'cade plan as of March 06. Colonel al 21:19, 24 August 2006 (BST)
- I have to agree, every building there is EHB, except for a few HB towards the left side.
- The suburb map was updated with the tentative barricade policy. Feedback is welcome. --OutlawThunder 05:43, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
St. Holy's Church
Regarding Coolo's 2. August comment, the Black Berets do not claim this church. We're not active in Gulsonside at the moment, and in areas where we are active we don't claim territory. We do tag buildings that we've helped clear for propaganda, or tag over offensive grafitti, so that could be how one of our tags showed up there. -- Iluliaq 9:30 BST, 9.August 2006
could someone please clean up this page, its annoying to have this much nothing. unless you want the entire years record, then please move the map above all the clutter
how about a news archive eh?
- Please sign your edits on the wiki. You can do this by pressing the button in the editing toolbar. Signing your edits in the standard format makes it much easier to identify when and who has made changes, and creates less work for other wiki users--T|Z.Quiz|PSS 13:46, 6 April 2008 (BST)
|Last Hope Mercenaries for Hire|
|Last Hope Mercenaries never die, they just go to hell to regroup.
Need a task done, we'll do it for you for a price, Hire!
"I'm happily standing outside with 100+ other zombies, so you people in there have all right to be scared, we're hungry."
I removed the above from the News section. It looks like a simple error and was entered twice. --Ram Charger 05:34, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
The trail of destruction on the suburb map... it looks like the zombies are turning slightly away from Gulsonside. If they move how we want them then we might just survive this after all!--Remnant Matt 20:25, 28 February 2008 (UTC)
Great Suburb Group Massacre 2010
All suburb wiki pages are undergoing a clean up to remove inactive groups from the group listing (see here: this suburb's groups). If you are a group currently listed in this suburb, you will be contacted on your group's talk page within the next few days and asked to reply, indicating that you are active in this suburb. Groups that fail to reply within two weeks of being contacted will automatically be removed from the suburbs where they are listed.
We're posting here in the hopes that more groups will be aware of the clean up and can respond appropriately, since our team does not have the time nor the manpower to seek out every group in-game or track down its group members elsewhere on the wiki. If you know that some groups in your suburb do not check the wiki, please be a good neighbor and let them know that they NEED to check it for this, or else they will be unlisted in the near future.
The wiki members coordinating the cleanup will be using the table below to track their progress in communicating with the various groups. Please do not edit it if you are not involved with The Great Suburb Group Massacre 2010 team.
|The Great Suburb Group Massacre 2010|
|Group Name||Contacted On||Date Due|
|Malton Police Department||26 January 2010||Removed|
|The Fortress||27 January 2010||Confirmed|
|French Foreign Legion||27 January 2010||Removed|
|Malton Expeditionary Force||27 January 2010||Removed|
|Clubbed to Death||27 January 2010||Confirmed|
|This suburb has been cleared. 16:45, 12 February 2010 (UTC)|
Please check your group's talk pages in the next few weeks, and respond promptly when you receive a communication from the GSGM2010 team. Thanks. 23:19, 27 January 2010 (UTC)