Talk:NecroTech Corp. R&D
This May Be You
I'm the only person of the original group still playing Urbandead. Feel free to join, if you like the theme of this group, but don't expect support. Sorry... Buddy Joe 10:05, 11 July 2006 (BST)
I founded the group above. It seems there would be a strong potential synergy between these two groups; ZU's backstory actually involves necrotech research, although I try to take it in a more humorous direction.
From what I can see, ZU currently has around a dozen unofficial zombie members. Each ZU point consistently has 3 or so zombies (or bodies) at it, and I've got enough of them contact listed that I know they are the same ones day in and day out. That number seems to be growing very slowly but steadily.
However, ZU doesn't really have any activity on the Necrotech end; its just a pile of zombies. If you wanted to cover that angle, it might work nicely for both groups.
--Seb_Wiers Imagine 23:41, 1 June 2007 (BST)
- Feel free to add the things you want to this page.--Buddy Joe 15:42, 20 June 2007 (BST)
Greetings, I am MrSeville from Necrotech Mobile, a sub-group of Necrotech, like yourselves. We are hoping to establish an alliance-ship with your group, and possibly work together. Please contact me on the Necrotech Mobile discussion page, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks -- MrSeville 04:08, 2 September 2007 (BST)
- Ive recieved your message on our discussion page. How do you propose doing so? - BlackReaper 14:58, 15 September 2007 (BST)
Just wondering who's active, who's not, and who has their cell turned off. - Mstcrow5429 20:44, 4 September 2007 (BST)
Hi, playing once or twice a week ATM with my Buddy XXX Chars. --Buddy Joe 11:17, 5 October 2007 (BST)
Hello. I play about 3-5 times a week, usually daily or bidaily, but sometimes I'll hit a dry spell and not play for three or four days. -- Prof. Latirus 01:42, 16 October 2007 (GMT)
I'm Motis. I play once or twice a week... I'm new to the group and to the game both, and currently sucking hard at Borland Way in Richmond Hills, infected and near dead. Looking forward to leveling up a bit and being an asset to the R&D Section.
- Good Evening, this is Prof. Latirus. I've been doing research in the Pegton area and was just sending in an unofficial little status report. Good luck, everyone! Prof. Latirus 04:44, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
Progress Review #0003 By Prof. Latirus
Moved to NecroTech Studies
St. Emelia's is our indoor RP
Head Field Investigator mstcrow5429,
Please stop broadcasting on 26.06 against removing the barricades from St. Emelia's Church. Please see our barricade plan at http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Santlerville_Barricade_Plan There are plenty of EHB safe houses around the church. http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Revive%2C_Entry%2C_Sanctuary-_Churches_are_Useful%2C_Everybody%21 has some ideas about why indoor RPs are nice to have. We are trying to protect our valued NecroTech employees. We have had some trouble in the past when EPs were overcaded and they got stuck outside working outdoor RPs.
I hope to quickly resolve this misunderstanding and work together for the betterment of Santlerville.
Private Damage 22:38, 28 September 2007 (BST)
Dude, nobody said don't uses 26.06, just adhere to Santlerville's barricade plan. It's on the wiki for all to see. Don't be a drama starting douche! ;)--Moss12 02:21, 1 October 2007 (BST)
mstcrow5429, If you are harmed by a Beaver report it to us. If you have a problem with the barricade plan, raise it in the Santlerville Barricade Plan's Discussion page OR post in http://dribblingbeaver.proboards49.com/index.cgi?board=general Private Damage 14:52, 1 October 2007 (BST)
- Dear Necrotech,
- Please rest assured that The Dribbling Beavers neither support nor implement PKing as a means to any end. What we do support is a diplomatic approach to dispute resolution which, I'm afraid, careless slander, radio spamming, taking Santlerville's barricade plan into your own hands with no attempt to discuss the matter rationally and simply griefing the church in general is not. While we do take great pride in - and responsibility (and due credit) for - Santlerville's reputation as one of the safest, most reliable and well-maintained suburbs in town, we in no way stake any claims of ownership and are always willing to discuss and consider any differences of opinion. But such contact was never attempted.
- The fact is that we have been utilizing St. Emelia's Church as an indoor RP for quite some time (I strongly suggest checking out the link that Private Damage included in his post here for a wealth of rationale regarding such a decision)without trouble or complaint from the good citizens of Santlerville. They now expect to be able to enter this building and get revived; a trust that your seemingly selfish crusade is compromising. Again, we can talk about it if you like, but the fact is that conventional wisdom (and not just ours) has spoken in the burb and yours is the only dissenting voice.
- The fact is that Finch is still used by a few groups and, as such, we do not interfere with any tagging or efforts there. As well, there are plenty of safehouses in which survivors may protect themselves from the three zombies currently walking our streets. Personally, I'm not sure what kind of problem anybody could really have with it, but if you'd care to enlighten me, I'm all ears.
- In the meantime, the survivors of Santlerville are depending on us to keep that building open, so if you could be so civil minded as to keep it as such until we reach a consensus, we Beavers and all of our beloved neighbors would greatly appreciate it.
- Thanks a mil. Love, Evils Presley 20:04, 1 October 2007 (BST)
Attn: NecroTech R&D
Hello gentlemen. My name is Charles Goddard III, employee of NecroTech, and I am writing this as a proposal of cooperation. For some time now my particular branch of research has led me to work on an independent project known as Project 0005, or the Necrobot; a human cyborg with nanobot technology as well as mechanized functioning and programmable behavioral patterns. This Project has been working on and off for six months now. We were having critical problems with it last month but it has been repaired and is nearly ready for its autonomous capabilities to be fully reengaged. If you are unfamiliar with our work, which is entirely possible due to its high level of secrecy, you may read about it in my logbook. It's a very long read, so I suggest you take some time out to appreciate the work that's been put into this.
But I digress. I write this today as a proposal that the Necrobot be put into your care, so to speak. As I previously stated, the Necrobot is fully sentient and boasts nanotechnology to autoadapt to any scenario or circumstance, malevolent or otherwise. However, we do have concerns about a prolonged exposure to death. In the Project's first phase, it was slain and was not revived for a considerable amount of time, causing bodily decay and component deterioration. This has hampered our research severely, and due to a lack of field agents, we have no reliable way to revive the organic nature of the Necrobot.
This is where my proposal comes in. If you would keep the Necrobot alive, and nothing else, we would appreciate it greatly. In addition, the Necrobot is well-trained in revivification itself, and we could, in theory, program it to revive your members; although I make no guarantee as we have never done this before. The Project is not a combat brute and is armed for self-defense only, and even then, it has never been recording performing a hostile action.
If you would take the time to mull over my proposal and respond, I would thank you.
Charles C. Goddard III
Proposal received. Status: evaluating available resources... NecroTech Corp. R&D --Buddy Joe 09:30, 25 October 2007 (BST)
Proposal evaluated. NecroBot has been assigned to NecroTech Corp. employee Buddy Jim. Current location: Stickling Mall, Shearbank. Please transfer Project 0005 to Shearbank for maintenance procedures. NecroTech Corp.R&D --Buddy Joe 10:56, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
My character name is "booleanearth" (without the quotes obviously) and i have already typed your group abreviation into my profile's group section.I support your ideas and look forward to researching under your group,should you accept my formal application. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Catman03 (talk • contribs) at an .
Welcome! Just add your name to the list of researchers or zombies and keep your location status updated! --Buddy Joe 10:01, 4 November 2007 (UTC)
I have the following suggestion for your zombie article you posted under 11/20/07: Why not post the whole article under NecroTech Studies, or add a similar section like NecroTech Studies to the main page of the NecroTech Corp. R&D group page? I could do this for you, if you want me to. By the way: I really liked the article so far (read about 50%). --Buddy Joe 14:25, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
Thank you very much Buddy Joe! It is an honor to be noticed by someone so high up in the corporation's ladder(so to speak). P.S. I think i'll kindly decline your suggestion about adding my treatise to the necrotech studies page or our groups main page; this is because i don't wish to make the articles too long. However i will link to it from the Necrotech Studies page, and you can do the same thing for the R&D page if you wish. --Catman03 14:53, 21 November 2007
I have checked your entry in NecroTech Studies and this solution is fine for me. BUT: I'm using Firefox right now and can't read your article, because the background and text are both black! Just wanted to let you know. --Buddy Joe 22:20, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
It's not completely black btw.EDIT: i changed the non-headline text to white to make it easier to read.Also...what time system are you using? Mine is military time, but according to this my post would be before yours...--Catman03 16:28, 21 November 2007
Much better now! It seems, that I'm using UTC. (I just use the Wiki timestamped signature button) You have to substract about 5 to 8 hours if you're living in the US. See also http://aa.usno.navy.mil/graphics/TimeZoneMap2007.jpg for more information on this. BTW To get my local I have to add one hour. --Buddy Joe 09:50, 22 November 2007 (UTC)
|Group Active? Request.|
|In order to maintain the wiki as an up to date source of information groups are occasionally removed from the Suburb pages when they are no longer active. Is this group still active? If so simply confirm here by writing something below. If not it will be removed from suburb pages in 14 days.|
Currently the suburb in question is Yagoton but one response to this query will be all that is needed to protect your group link on all suburb pages. I know this is a may seem a stupid request but its for all groups regardless of size. Thank you. --Adavastor 20:56, 28 July 2008 (BST)
|No reply has been recieved as to whether this group is still active. The 14 days have passed and as such the groups link has been removed from suburb listings. If the group is again active please feel free to revert these changes|
--Adavastor 21:25, 15 August 2008 (BST)