Talk:Pennville Freedom Movement
Simple logic and research has showed that the Big bash will be moving through the area. Everyone in PFM and surrounding groups be on guard and have an alternate plan in case. When the big bash comes through it could get ugly due to the fact that frequent zed attacks on the fort usually spills into Pennville. With that, we will be surrounded on all sides. The PFM is coming up with a plan of attack for this rampage, whether it works or not time will tell. All groups of Pennville are asked to post here and help out, wheather we get along or not to thwart the efforts of the zombie horde. Our neighbors in Miltown will be next on the list and we should help them as well as we in Pennville are the first line of defense as well as fryerbank.
One of your guys revived one of our guys, Thanks! The Wanderers! --Lovemachine 02:57, 23 May 2006 (BST)
I'm still receiving mail notification of your announcements. It's a tad spammy. You banned me from the forum, but you didn't cut me off the mailing list. Please do so.--Sigfrid 02:50, 4 June 2006 (BST)
|Last Hope Mercenaries for Hire|
|Last Hope Mercenaries never die, they just go to hell to regroup.
Need a task done, we'll do it for you for a price, Hire!
June 9th - Cummins
Ooooh, better luck next time! --Taelus 05:41, 10 June 2006 (BST)
June 9th, 2006: The Cummins Alley PD has again been broken into. The doors are wide open, and it is unknown if the group inside was completely slaughtered (there are many confirmed casualties, however). Graffitti inside the building indicates the attack was the responsibility of an organized band of zeds called the DvEM.
June 7th, 2006: The zed attack on Cummins alley PD was thwarted thanks to the PFM and others. Better luck next time.
My zombie bretheren tell me that the PFM get the impression that our group uses spies and that we have an actual leader. Make no mistake that we have no one leader and we do not use spies at all. Why bother using spies when it is more than obvious where survivors stay? Any seasoned zombie player learns to know the tricks of unlife and proper feeding. If you have any doubts about the fact of whether or not we spy, take a look at my discussion page and speak with some of our worthy opponents that have posted there. Until then, hold thy tongue! Oh yes, I created a redirect from PFM to your main page as it was sorely needed. --Taelus 00:44, 12 June 2006 (BST)
Sorry for jumping here like this, but we got couple of anonymous threats from one of your members in here and here. We would just like to know, if this is your official statement, because if so, then we do not take threats lightly.
Our group has no policies about players roaming around as zombies when killed, as long they don't hurt us or our allies. You are neither. If you have a problem with this, I'm sure we can work it out.
I would also like to remind you, that we currently outnumber you in active members 5 to 3. That said, you might want to consider if you wish to start this war and lose, or just retreat like cowards. Also I would ask you, that if this is NOT your official stand, then I expect you to punish whoever is behind it accordingly.
--Niilomaan 10:09, 25 July 2006 (BST)
I can't either understand why someone freaks out like that when he gets eaten by a zombie. It's the damn game, zombies eat humans! After you bitching from things like that, I'm starting to feel the hunger of my inner zombie. :-) --Eemeli 15:39, 25 July 2006 (BST)
- Our group has placed an official statement and this was not part of it. He just wasn't informed of this yet. My apologies. --Niilomaan 16:24, 25 July 2006 (BST)
Our numbers in the PFM do not reflect on our wiki let alone the alliances we have, so you are sorely mistaken. Cowards we are not, we have helped protect Pennville since October of 2005 and have won many wars against zeds and PK groups alike. We knew the Game-cavemen moved in, we researched you and knew you were fine with the exception of your group PKing anyone in your safehouse. I am glad you changed your policy. We have lived side by side with no problem, but keep your members in zed form or alive from killing members of the PFM. This is the 1st incident and hopefully the last. Sadly you are mistaken on the "outnumbering" us stat. Re-think your stance and calling us cowards or there will be a problem. We will not back down. Tell your friend who killed one of us that he is going to be watched. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Cineraryone (talk • contribs) .
- Funny. If you had even one tenth of skills compared to your attitude, you might become really nice wiki-contributer. I took the liberty of moving this message to what I thought is correct area. Also I can just wonder where are the other members of your group? So far you are the only one we've had contact with and the only one we've attacked. We'd like to know what they were thinking about YOU picking a fight with us. And about our member who took a bite of you... He killed you while roaming as a zombie, after he was killed by some other zombie. And if what he told me is correct, he only gave few final hits, not the whole deal. He needed exp, you were there, you were wounded, he just scored the kill. I'm not saying it was right, but I'm not saying it was wrong either.
- So please do contact us and tell us what the big deal is, but please do not refer to yourself as a group. It's rather annoying. --Niilomaan 20:55, 25 July 2006 (BST)
- The group knows and just because we are secretive about are movements and members does not mean we do not exist. We have been here for almost a year. I don't care if I messed up on this wiki. The deal that pissed off the PFM is that he attacked within a suburb he resides in and attacked a group that helps protect it. I assume you help protect it as well as you have been here, helped update the wiki yourself, which is great, but if one of your own is callous enough to attack one of his own buildings and attack a member of PFM for no reason, then it makes no sense. We have respected your group being here and left you alone, even in the beginning when you said you would PK anyone not with the game-cavemen in Remfry bank. You changed that policy, good. Keep an eye on your members actions and we will keep an eye on him as well. If he wants to level up move to a different suburb and do it. Not here. We have enough on our plate, the PFM and the Game cavemen when the big bash comes through. Your member who did this has bad timing. If you insist on thinking that the PFM does not have members, then so be it. The more you think we have shallow numbers in this group the better for us. The way we like it. Our alliances are strong as well. If this continues you will find out otherwise. Other than that line up and get ready for a nasty situation when the bash comes through. I am very happy that we "annoyed" you with thinking we are not a "group", that works in our favor. Keep thinking that. The less known the better. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Cineraryone (talk • contribs) .
- Oh great. So you are older than us.. So what? I bet you don't even know who in your group is active and who's not. We got a list of 11 or so of your members. Three of those members don't even have your group listed (anymore?). That's some bad intel, I know. But I don't think yours is any better. We know who we have and we know where they are. You on the other hand most likely just call it "secretive", because no one knows where and who your members are. And I belive you have alliances (even when they are also "secret"), but are they ready to follow you into battle, when you haven't even been directly assaulted. We won't pick a fight, but we surely have done nothing wrong. Also we think you as any other group that we never had contact before, so don't try to intimidate us. --Niilomaan 22:53, 25 July 2006 (BST)
- We are not trying to intimidate you. You really need to get over yourself. We know who our members are, and who has left, and who has joined recently. I was not stating because we have been here longer that we are better, or worse. Just saying we have helped in a big way, along with other groups and people by themselves protecting the area, and with your help too. You are reading way to much into this and get insulted easily which is sad. We have tabs on your members as well, but we do not condone them at all. But your member over stepped his bounds, it is plain and simple. If he wants to level up as a zed tell him to join the big bash which is coming our way, or move somewhere else to level up. Not in his own suburb where his own group is, and other groups are to protect here. Damn, he attacked the Bukkoke building which you layed claim to for an entry point. Why is this so hard to get through your head? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Cineraryone (talk • contribs) .
- Don't fool yourself about me getting insulted by you. How could I be insulted, when I know I'm right? The guy was zombie, he had tons of AP left, zombies eat harmanz. It really couldn't be any simpler than that. As some narrow minded groups, we don't have strict rules for our members and we do not deny RP. If you would have been our ally or even had some kind of deal with us, then things might be different. At the current state, we don't consider your members to be anything more than any random survivor. Also the buckoke building is not sacred area for us as Remfry Bank is. We just maintain it every now and then. If one of our members comes to take it apart, then others come and clean it up. We have told our members, that if they are roaming around as zombies anywhere outside revive points, they will be taken down as any other zombie. That said, we are not responsible of any damage they possibly did as zombies, and when in survivor form or in graveyard, they are under our protection. Take your puny revenge on someone else. --Niilomaan 23:57, 25 July 2006 (BST)
Interesting and good job not listening to logic. This could have gone away but due to your ignorance it will not. This matter could have been squashed but your arrogance has gotten in the way. Once again, get over yourself. I am willing to have a truce through the big bash, but outside of that our groups will be on bad terms. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Cineraryone (talk • contribs) .
- What logic? Just because you keep the place safe you shouldn't be attacked? We allow our members to play two different roles. They can either help us and keep the place cleared of zeds, or when killed they can roam around unprotected. The logic that you are talking about is that you want to punish him after he commited these acts as zombie, even if he would now be a survivor and helping our cause? Do you really think that killing him again would help it any further? He's not a zombie spy or a PKer, so why should he be killed? As a warning to others? "Don't play zombie or we'll crush you!" If that's the point, then don't you just give them a reason to change sides and attack you? Many of our members feel, that by judging one of us for playing a zed for a minute, you deserve all the pain they are able to give you. Of course they wouldn't attack you as a survivors, because it would make them PKers, but rather as a zombies, who are enemies anyway. So before you start complaining me about logic, just tell me, what do you gain by killing him after he has been revived? Even if you would kill him and us, what then? You would have one new semi-zombie group on your hands and one less group to protect your area. Not a very good deal I think? Also we are ready to let it flow, after you apologize for this fuzz you caused. --Niilomaan 01:12, 26 July 2006 (BST)
- Funny, I was going to ask him to apologize for his idiotic actions and this would all go away, but that will not happen and you will not get any sort of satisfaction from us. He messed up and I have to apologize? Interesting. Like I said, he should level up in zed form in another burb if he wants too. Not attack the burb he and his group reside in. There in lies your logic? maybe you will finally figure it out. Also you said "your area", we do not hold claim to Pennville we help protect it along with you, other groups here and the independents here so do not try to stuff down our throats like we layed claim here for ourselves. You are welcome here, anyone is welcome here, that is the point of the PFM, but if you have an idiot in zed form who cannot level up in a different burb then he has made an enemy. it is really unfortunate. I liked having you guys down there to help secure the southern border, and you know what? I am glad you guys are still there. Just tell your friend there to figure out what he is doing. It is fine to level up as a zed but do not do it in your own backyard. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Cineraryone (talk • contribs) .
- So you just keep saying, that he should have walked away to some other suburb, instead of attacking someone here. Why? This suburb is rather safe, so getting revive is really easy. He was right outside that building, and it wasn't even heavily barricaded. Going somewhere else would have just been waste of his own AP and more problems to those, who already have enough of them. And when I said "your area", I meant any of that area you migh consider being under your protection. It's highly unlikely, that group only protects each block in one suburb, but non outside it. Also it sounded nice. By the way.. You repeat yourself way too much. If you wan't me to put it all in one sentence, so it's easier to understand, then here you are. Logic: He was there, had some extra AP, took an easy target that would most likely recover in no time, made the hit and then left. Going anywhere else would have just been... well, stupid. So next time you wanna talk about logic, least give me a point that's worth arguing. --Niilomaan 08:05, 26 July 2006 (BST)
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/8638/udpkerfuksqq4.th.jpg Spacer one 00:12, 9 August 2006 (BST)
- Yarr.. One of me fainest works! Dat goes insaide me album. --Niilomaan GRR! 10:46, 9 August 2006 (BST)
- FedCom thanks Spacer One for catching GRR! members in the act of PKing; they shall be justly punished. FedCom condemns their actions and their dishonesty in using the Game-Cavemen group as a cover for their crimes. It will not protect them anymore. Niilomaan, you will find that your privilidges on the FedCom forum have been completely and permanently revoked. We will not tolerate PKer scum, and we will certainly not be affiliated with anyone who PKs. The fact that GRR tried to hide their true nature and their actions from us (an ally of the real GCM) makes the crime even worse. All members of GRR have been stripped from the GCM rosters and placed on our Do-Not-Revive list, but that screenshot will land these dishonorable bastards a far greater penalty. Good work, Spacer One!
FedCom: Urban Dead seeks good relations...
We now consider the PFM friendly to our cause, as your goals are completely compatible with our own.
If you would like to discuss the possibility of an alliance, please send a representative to our diplomacy forum.
We await your response... --Terminator 21:48, 27 July 2006 (BST)
When will be revived, I've been waiting at where I've been told to wait for quite some time, have things became over ran is there a new place we should go, I'm becoming very discontent with the way we haven't really done anything to push back this bash, I hope to be revied sometime soon. I am at The Mais Motel in Whittenside due to rotters at Wooley Grove, so could someone please come revive me soon, I want to help clean up. Also if we have relocated please update me on the PFM forums.--HeadShotOmega
Announcing My Retirement
So I'm honestly sorry about the bad timing of this, but I've decided I'm quitting Urban Dead for the time being. I know that this is a tough time for everyone - what with the PFM essentially broken up and GRRR! stalking us all in the field. All told, though, I've been playing the game for just about a year, and I think it's time to move on.
So why am I leaving? Simple boredom, mostly. Don't get me wrong - I still think this is a neat game, but once you've hit the top, there isn't much else to go with it. And I can't figure out a better climax to my time here than the Big Bash passing through. I'm honestly not even that angry about the GRR!! PKing spree - when you think about it, after all, this game is based on zombie movies. And what's the primary lesson of all zombie movies (at least the good ones)? - Zombies aren't the enemy. Survivors are. So, when you think about it, works out well.
I'm not going to deny that dealing with GRRR!!! hasn't helped sour me on the game. Don't let their rationalizations get to you; they're trolls, pure and simple. They killed us because they felt like it, and they've continued to kill us because they feel like it. No other reason necessary. So don't let the zerging thing get to you - notice, incidentally, that they only came up with that *after* the Big Bash passed through, when they'd basically destroyed any chance we (or they) had of resisting. (Oh, and to any GRR members that might read this at some point - sorry about vandalizing your front page. I'll admit that trying to hide my alt was a cheap trick. But, honestly, I'm retiring from the game, so it doesn't matter much to me at this point - and, besides, I couldn't really resist the chance to go that extra mile to annoy you. Incidentally, I'm not planning on checking this page after this, so there isn't much point in replying.)
But enough about them. Just wanted to say to all the members of PFM that it was a lot of fun playing with you. You're a good lot, for the most part. Take care of yourselves, and I'll see you around the net. --Brasswatchman 01:33, 20 September 2006 (BST)
- Yarr... Me reply anyway. We assaulted PFM before The Big Bash and the main reason was that we got annoyed by your member who we talked with on this wiki page. Anyway even if we started the war with PFM, we discontinued shooting all those who left it. Only thing you had to do is take it off your profile. Simple as that. Tho if you all leave the group, we must find something else to shoot. Unrespectably- Niilomaan GRR!•M! 10:06, 20 September 2006 (BST)
Few facts right
"if you spot a GCM or GRR, Kill them, they have started a un-just war with us, we Should defend ourselfs and our movement."
Actually assaulting GCM would be war against that whole group. It has three times the amount of members that GRR! has, so you should rather just stick killing GRR!.
"11/05/06: Currently being Murdered by PKer Group GCM/GRR Due to the Actions of 1 Person, This is Totaly Un-Just as this member is no longer part of the PFM and has been Banned from the Group Forum. Yet may still have PFM in there name."
How about if you'd publish your list of members then? How do you think we'd know who is your member and who's not, when you never answer to us? Also some of your members confirmed earlier, that the zerger was/is your member. Also we don't spy your forum, so we have no idea if you've said it there. (We however created account or two in there to check if you understood the difference between GCM and GRR!. Also your reactions to the first assault were REALLY slow and inaccurate.) --Niilomaan GRR!•M! 14:58, 5 October 2006 (BST)
Pennville Phone Mast
- Didn't you read the page while randomly spamming? PFM is inactive. Ask RPM for assistance. --Niilomaan GRR!•M! 08:24, 20 February 2007 (UTC)