An inquiry as to the Knight's stance regarding The Escape
I have been observing the unfolding events and mass migration initiated by the new group The Escape; my curiosity was piqued as to how an elite, influential group as the Philisophes would adjucate such actions, if at all. I suppose thier myopic plan will come to a head and they will have to initiate the Plan B/Lemming Offensive and wipe themselves out, rescinding action from any external groups. Just a pondering. All the best to the true Knights of Malton. MikhailKalashnikov разговор 06:52, 23 May 2010 (BST)
- I am not personally involved in operations in that area, but I believe, to put it simply, we've been shooting them. CITIZEN VI 19:22, 25 May 2010 (BST)
Concerning your group advert on the Category:Recruitment page, you may be interested to know that a vote is currently underway concerning the duration of time adverts can be reserved by a given timestamp. Your input is welcomed, and it should be known that if this vote passes you will need to update your adverts on a at least a monthly basis, not a two-monthly basis. Thanks. 00:46, 25 July 2010 (BST)
- Between you, myself, and some of the others with the Knights, I'm sure we have the situation well in hand. IV PK 01:01, 25 July 2010 (BST)
He who is hated by all can not expect to live long. -Pierre Corneille
You are herby cordially invited to attend EVIL's first ever Rage in a Cage match. Please reserve your spot today by clicking here and starting a new topic. If you choose not to attend the event, we ask that you inform us of this decision as well.
Upon receiving this invitation, you are asked to forward it on, in its entirety, to five (5) PKer groups of your choosing. We hope to see you at the event!!
Your Brothers in Arms,
-∞ Poodle of Doom ∞ 01:06, 3 August 2010 (BST)
- ...a...chain letter? IV PK 03:10, 3 August 2010 (BST)
- Uh,... not really. You know why? Because if you don't post it at least five times, absolutly nothing will happen. It's only a chain letter if something bad will happen if you don't post it. -∞ Poodle of Doom ∞ 03:17, 3 August 2010 (BST)
Just curious, is this chap one of yours? He claims to be. It's quite possible he is, I just wanted to cross-reference, since I, frankly, don't want to get any of your chaps in trouble (since I think you're pretty damn neat, even if it should not be mutual). -pinkgothic 22:19, 7 September 2010 (BST)
- He is, though he is still learning our ways as a student. IV PK 22:31, 7 September 2010 (BST)
- Thanks for the swift response - I'll tell people to paws-off, then.
- Just for context: I figure my profile invites for you guys to snipe me (I've historically plastered myself with claims of ignorance; but that's simply because I figure there's always room to learn, and since I'm a very casual player, this is unfortunately rare), so I'm not surprised it happened. A bit jarred it would be done while Yagoton is still struggling to rebuild itself and we can use people to up the 'cades, but I suppose in a zombie apocalypse, there's never really a good time.
- Either way, happy hunting.
- -pinkgothic 22:43, 7 September 2010 (BST)
I've set up a wiki page, so should now be identifiable. Your 5 HP were, um, tempting, in terms of low hanging fruit, and in any event, I only had one shotgun round left. Good luck with Yagoton. I'd like to see the libraries restored there. Let's aim for "room to learn" all around. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Dempsky (talk • contribs) at an unknown time.
- 5 is a holy number. Your deed was blessed by the Goddess. Hail Discordia! ᚱᛁᚹᛖᚾᚨᚾᛏ 03:04, 9 September 2010 (BST)
As a scholar, I find it imperative to know your stance towards Delta Kilo One Three. If you have no objections, I offer this agreement: if you pledge to take no action within our protected area, we pledge to not seek you out. Our numbers are as vast as our group is historic, and it is to your advantage to work with us.
In short: for as long as you do not attack anybody in our territory, we will grant you asylum.
Leafy Greens 21:50, 5 January 2011 (UTC)
- As a scholar, I find it imperative to know what the ratio between 'historic' and 'vast' is. The comparison is rather vague. Veiled threats will get you nowhere. Should we ever find ourselves facing your 'vast' numbers, I doubt any of us will be intimidated in the slightest.
- As for our stance in regards to DK13, you are as many groups are in this city: a collection of fools of varying degrees of severity, and doubtless a few wise individuals as well. You are hardly alone in this, and individual members of your group will doubtless end up punished by our members if they do not seek to enlighten themselves.
- However, we are far less likely to find DK13 guilty of Factional Crimes if you sever all relations with the Zerger which makes up the 'group' Dragonhead, as well as the zergers who make up 'Bigger Mortice'. We have been known to assault people who give Zergers assistance.
- ...And unless your group provokes us to the point where we are forced to declare you all enemies of Knowledge, Centers of Learning will provide your members with a safe asylum from ours.
- Thank you for your time, Mr. Greens, and Praise Knowledge. --DTPK 23:39, 5 January 2011 (UTC)
- As our clan's page states, the group was created on the second day after the outbreak. We are the oldest recorded survivor group. Partially as a result, our numbers have grown to the extent that we cannot accurately keep track of everyone working with us.
- As for your third statement, I apologise for any confusion. I did not intend for my writing to be interpreted as a threat. I meant that we might assist you if you agree, not that we would attack you if you didn't. I had no intention to insinuate that we would attack you if you did not accept. That is a foolish and lowly tactic used only by the weak and insecure.
- Being learned men, I am sure that you will understand where I am coming from when I say this, but we will require definitive proof before disassociation with any group. If you can provide evidence sufficient to convince my superiors, then I see no reason to continue relations with the aforementioned groups.
- Leafy Greens 16:41, 9 January 2011 (UTC)
- I would have hoped that a group would take allegations of being associated with zergers seriously enough that they would immediately research the matter themselves and take action, rather than waiting for others to spoon feed the evidence to them. Nevertheless, I'll make this a bit easier for you. Searching for "Dragonhead" on Resensitized yields this evidence as the very first result. Bigger Mortice has been recognized as a zerg and has been zerg listed for years now, so the original evidence does not appear to be on the current iteration of Resensitized, but I'm sure you could track it down if you tried. IV PK 23:32, 9 January 2011 (UTC)
- I personally would, but I'm not the leader of DK13. I'm just a diplomat.
- Leafy Greens 04:24, 10 January 2011 (UTC)
Praise Knowledge is currently up on the deletions page. It's not really a glossary article and too short to really justify keeping it in the main namespace. Would you like it kept as one of your subpages or are you quite happy for it to be deleted? -- Cheese 16:33, 9 January 2011 (UTC)
Good Day, Sirs!
Hello, as most of you already know, I'm DevilAsh, the wee annoying one from over at Red Rum. I'm just here to let you know (even though I have access to your forums) that in response to The Big Prick's Mall Tour, we've started up our very own, The Big Red Vasectomy Tour. Our reasoning behind this is simple: The Big Prick are locking away knowledge from the greater people of Malton, and we just cannot allow that. We would love for you to join us, especially since we share the same intellectual pursuit in the matter. All the best, --Ash | T | яя | 15:21, 21 January 2011 (UTC)
|This group was confirmed active. Thank you for your reply.
If you could fulfil this request to further the wiki as a bastion of knowledge that would be splendid.--Yonnua Koponen Talk ! Contribs 22:09, 22 January 2011 (UTC)
- Lamport Hills, East Boundwoood, Yagoton, and Millen Hills see a consistent presence of Philosophe Knights. --DTPK 16:24, 23 January 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks.--Yonnua Koponen Talk ! Contribs 19:55, 7 February 2011 (UTC)
Your group is rather difficult to contact. I'd wager your forum administrator is on vacation.
I'd like to invite the all Knights to part take in Section 13's "BRAINS!!!" contest. This is a role play / writing contest just for the hell of it. The winner will be dubbed "Zombie Overlord. The themes will concentrate on UD inspired stories, or Zombie fiction and writers have free reing on their choice of format.
Deadline for submissions is Friday March 26th for the first round.
Please register an account on our forums and check out the thread titled BRAINS!!! for full details, or click the following link to go straight there.
Jack S13 T! PC 15:03, 14 March 2011 (UTC)
- Why should anyone wish to be dubbed Zombie Overlord? We get that sort of accusation all the time. Nonetheless, I shall be sure to submit an item. --DTPK 17:11, 20 March 2011 (UTC)
Now, usually when the forum goes down due to either scriptkiddies injecting code, or because the payment didn't make it, there's no page to be seen. However, I am unable to access the forum at the moment, being told it is not available, and that my account does not exist.
Which of you blackguards banned me? I shall be sure to keep you alive for days before I mercifully let you expire. Return to me my access post-haste! --DTPK 17:15, 20 March 2011 (UTC)
- I'm being told it's unavailable at the moment too, so I'd imagine something's gotten borked. The area for you guys is still set up and private on our forums, and as always your lot are more than welcome to use it. --Ash | T | яя | 17:28, 20 March 2011 (UTC)
- I believe we are experiencing our second bout of hacking, as our forum has been deactivated from the inside. We already have a forum on your forums.
- Any Knights bewildered and confused, go there, sign up, and PM Revenant or DevilAsh for forum access to the Philosophe Knight subforum. Or just spam their PM box with frivolous requests for obscure Thai cuisine. I'm sure they're lonely over there and will appreciate the attention. --DTPK 17:40, 20 March 2011 (UTC)
- Or you can PM Perpetua (me) on that forum. --DTPK 22:16, 20 March 2011 (UTC)
I wondered why I couldn't log on. I discovered it between the hours of 9am-11am EST(UTC -5) time if that helps. I was on my phone so I figured it was just a glitch there and not that the whole forum was down.. We could all congregate on the IRC as well. on a side note critique the "Remarks by one who encountered MS in a local Library" part of my profile page if you'd like. I all up for constructive criticism. 02:22, 21 March 2011 (UTC)
I can access the board, but it tells me "This board has no forums." Has it all been wiped clean? PXPK 00:05, 27 March 2011 (UTC)
- Well I can load members profiles and my private messages but other than that I think its all gone. 00:31, 27 March 2011 (UTC)
- Have the knights really come to such an end? This is a true pity. I certainly intend to try to carry on the ideology to my future groups and endeavors. I find it depressing that so much of our internal history has been lost with the forum. PXPK 04:18, 4 June 2011 (BST)
- Nay! The Knights have not come to an end. Think of it more as a new beginning for us even more so once we get a new forum to work on. You can join us on the RedRum forums DT gave a link to in the mean time. 04:25, 4 June 2011 (BST)
Drat. And right when I had regained my computer access, and thought of a splendid campaign. Ah well, how do we keep in touch now? Defender Of The Weak 00:48, 19 April 2011 (BST)
- We're on the redrum forum and on IRC or at least we used to be..seems both have gone inactive though. There's info on it a few posts above this one. 04:13, 19 April 2011 (BST)
- Just wanted to report in that ST is back and around.. would love to see the PKnights boasting the same.. --STPK 08:41, 28 June 2011 (BST)
- Always good news to see another knight return! 13:14, 28 June 2011 (BST)
- i blame it on karma for you guys not accepting me.. gods will and all that rot.-- bitch 14:13, 28 June 2011 (bst)
- I've finally stumbled back within Malton's grasp. My quest for the Tower once again led me here. Praise Knowledge! - THELORDGUNSLINGER 19:57, 6 August 2011 (BST)
Here's a template I made, figured some knights might like it. It'll update when ever the page loads.
|Philosophe Knights believe(s) in being on time.
The current time is
13:35 on Saturday, March 25, 2023 (UTC)
05:10, 22 May 2011 (BST)
- Nice! I've tweaked it slightly; hope you don't object. ᚱᛁᚹᛖᚾᚨᚾᛏ 05:50, 22 May 2011 (BST)
- Nah, I'm fine with helpful edits, I'm not the best with coding stuff 12:44, 22 May 2011 (BST)
an upstart group has decided to make war with the QSG.
if you have any members in the roftwood area that could help that would be appreciated.
thanks again asshole doctor --13:29, 31 July 2011 (BST)
I am a bit ad odds finding out Golam has PKed one of my crew. I know the truce was made a while ago and with Treebob at the helms but I respected that (as I was part of the mayhem) and ignored any Philosophe Knights on my path. Should I reconsider and introduce you as hostile again ? (whats up with the font here :P) --Murderess 01:42, 9 August 2011 (BST)
- I am afraid I have no record of any truce. Indeed, Treebob has been known to unilaterally declare “truce” without any notice to the other party. Might I ask for a copy of whatever gives you the impression that there was any form of diplomatic relations? His Imperial & Royal Highness, the Archduke d’Œuvre
- I unfortunately do not have "records" of this. It was back in the days when we use to hang in North Blyth and were hitting a lot of PKers group as they were coming at us as well (first). You guys ended up calling a truce with ENVY. I recall this very well as I took you off my "black list" and you were in the area and never bothered with us anymore... until now. We did stay there for a long time and you guys went on your merry way. I was not in the talks back then but its very clear in my mind. Not sure what you want to do about it. Your call I guess. Just trying to establish whats going on here. --Murderess 03:03, 9 August 2011 (BST)
- Do you, perhaps, have a record of the kill? His Imperial & Royal Highness, the Archduke d’Œuvre 03:19, 9 August 2011 (BST)
- Again unfortunate, I whip my crew to screenshot but get not much results. Until now that I screamed again... All I got was : Here's the PKer that got me Golam. He killed this guy : Boris von pwn Not sure what to tell ya... talking to Treebob now and he is looking for records... --Murderess 03:39, 9 August 2011 (BST)
- I now have the emails that were sent back and forth from "William" to Treebob way back when. See your forum for details... well, let me in :P --Murderess 03:55, 9 August 2011 (BST)
- I wouldn't put much stock in what these chumps tell you on this page or in their forums. They are consummate liars. Despite multiple lessons taught by TZH these asshats have continued to fail all of their "Awesomexams". Basically, they will jerk you around for days, attempt to run you in circles, and then still shoot you. Take it from someone who has had the intense displeasure of bearing witness to their asshattery for 3+ years, across the game and multiple forums. You're better off shooting them, and using an ignore app to block out what they say in game. Is it text rape? No. But it does something almost as bad... listening to them can actually make you dumber. It will lower your REAL LIFE IQ. It happened to one of our members, poor guy can't do math anymore. Remember, those who shout loudest about how smart they are, often aren't. Especially when they use yuppie memes, worn out gimmicks, and lame RP to do it. Just sayin'. Oh, and also, all Fulloshit Knights are welcome to a heaping helping of my frumunda. BALLS TO THE WHALLS bitches! --Dhavid Grohl 06:38, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- I have certaily missed you DhaveGrohl--Rapture 04:19, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
Is it standard policy for you to leap from windows? I would of thought suicide was above individuals as well learned as you.--ZIPO/Talk/◆◆◆/CAPD 03:47, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- What our enemies "would of" thought is rarely of pressing concern to the Philosophe Knights. It is precisely the uninformed opinions and irrational ideas of the ignorant that the Philosophe Knights seek to correct.
- Furthermore, the Philosophe Knights rarely - if ever - disclose what their "standard polices" are. Or if they have standard policies. Thank you for your time, and Praise Knowledge. --DTPK 17:09, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- I hope these policies you don't like to talk about cover accidental death, cos you lot are prone to it an awful lot. ~ Kempy “YaketyYak” | ◆◆◆ | CAPD | 18:42, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- What does your retort even mean? On the surface it appears to be dusted with wit even if it is ever so dull. In actuality your comment makes no sense what so ever. This is a perfect example of the ignorance we aim to help you with. Brother BD PK Talk PST 19:34, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- Very clever. Did you cut and paste that all by yourself, or did you get a grown up to help you? ~ Kempy “YaketyYak” | ◆◆◆ | CAPD | 19:48, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- Excuse me, Kempy, is there something urgent you require of the Philosophe Knights? A question? A demand? A complaint? Anything at all that requires you to use our talk page? We'd be happy to help, if you do. Thank you, and Praise Knowledge. --DTPK 20:08, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- No no, just chillin'. Talkin', on your page. Your talk page, the page where talking gets done. I'm most certainly not diving out windows, or any other unsportsmanlike behaviour to avoid being tagged by the other team in order to cover up the utter humiliation of defeat I would assuredly receive. Because, haha, that would be pretty lame, eh? ~ Kempy “YaketyYak” | ◆◆◆ | CAPD | 20:28, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- ...oh, wait. ~ Kempy “YaketyYak” | ◆◆◆ | CAPD | 20:28, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- I have a question, how has your day been Professor DT? I trust your health is in good order. --TCAPD(╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻ 20:30, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- How kind of you to inquire, sir! I continue my duties even when under the weather. And I hope you are doing as well as I, my friend. It's been a while since we last talked. How have you been? What new antics have you gotten up to?
- And to Kempy: There is nothing more that would I enjoy right now more than a speech on unsportsmanlike behavior and the humiliation of defeat. Please do continue. Thank you ever so much for your kind words, and Praise Knowledge! --DTPK 20:47, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, I wouldn't know anything about all that kinda stuff. Just a dumb, uneducated plod, me. But, I'm good at me job, and that's what counts, eh? You should be grateful, you've got guys like me and Mich up there, keeping the streets safe from the oiks. ~ Kempy “YaketyYak” | ◆◆◆ | CAPD | 20:57, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- It has been a long time, its been the same old keeping the floatsum down one way or another.--TCAPD(╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻ 23:17, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
- The streets are safe? I had no idea. --DTPK 21:01, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- No new ones, anyway. ~ Kempy “YaketyYak” | ◆◆◆ | CAPD | 21:05, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- Do you think we've violated some special privilege of yours? Please. Here's how you should address this "issue": Deal with it. --The Hemographer PK03:19, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
- I don't think anyone here said that. I didn't read anyone saying "You've violated some special privilege of ours."--ZIPO/Talk/◆◆◆/CAPD 03:24, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
- No doubt that is why HG asked if you thought that, rather than if that is what you said. Do you think that? --DTPK 03:55, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
- Well then he is jumping the gun a bit to start giving out advice before anyone really answered the question. I'm glad I got an answer to my earlier question DT the only was to learn sometimes is to ask. I just didn't think making yourselves easier targets was your style.--ZIPO/Talk/◆◆◆/CAPD 04:01, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
- Yours is answered? Fascinating. And it seemed so dependent upon specifics. But, that apparently being so, do we receive no answer to ours? We long for insight into your minds, you see. They must be so interesting. --DTPK 04:26, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah it was. You basically said you weren't gonna discuss your standard policies if you had them with me. My mind isn't as interesting as you would think. It's a jumbled mess that even I don't know what's happening in there. Personally thou I don't think you've violated a privilege of ours I wasn't even aware we had any privileges. Officer James thou may have a different view on that matter thou.--ZIPO/Talk/◆◆◆/CAPD 04:34, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
- And you think that 'to leap from windows' is either a Policy (which assumes that Knights were told beforehand to do so) or Standard (something done often, or not at all unusual), or both for the Philosophe Knights? We obviously either stepped outside or leapt outside, but to assume that this was something other than a last-second decision during a hectic performance is the height of folly: a failure of reason.
- As for privileges, very nearly everyone has the privilege to be educated, at least. And don't sell your mind short. That jumbled mess is a veritable treasure trove for some! Thank you for your time, and Praise Knowledge! --DTPK 04:42, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
- Actually I never said I thought that it was I just enquired as to if it was. One of your Knights in the CAPD channel actually said it was so it all becomes quite a confusing contradiction with you lot. Also I wasn't enquiring to the aftermath of your wonderful performance. It was more around the discussing of a failed bank robbery by two of your members.--ZIPO/Talk/◆◆◆/CAPD 04:58, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
- Lulz. Chill, you silly pups.
- My unrequested take on this? 'Tis a difference of opinion we won't ever reach agreement on. Different idiosyncrasies from different groups of people. Say, like, for instance, those RG fellows who think self-reporting PKers are lame, cause it's "unsportsmanlike" or whatever? I never could twig that myself. Me, I like PKers who've got the balls to self-report, paint a bounty on their backs themselves. That's brave. Then again, I assume haters have their reasons, so hey, to each their own.
- So, window diving? We see it as fundamentally lame. You see, we take these shootouts as a sport of sorts, a chance to test our skills and coordination. We take an awful lot of pride from doing well at these. And divers are fellas who cheat at this sport, in a way, because they play on "easy mode". It completely spoils the competition: you can't have a meaningful score if a team is playing on easy while the other is on hard. And we could dive ourselves, of course, to even it out, but that's even worse, it takes away the challenge. There's hardly any point in dirt nap, kill some guy, dive - any monkey can do that. It's just pressing buttons.
- So yeah, we like PKers who stay alive, we respect those. Think Suburban Ed, DJ Talent, FOD... hell, Binlaggin is a master at staying alive, hence why I'm a big fan, even though he doesn't love me any more... I think I broke his heart with a stray bullet :( And divers? Well we play of course, we're game like that, but it's pretty hard for us not to go all dismissive and snobbish. "Amateur hour," etc.
- But to each their own, huh :) --Suze 07:07, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
- I assumed it was obvious that question was rhetorical, which is why I responded to it myself. To be sure, it seemed clear to me you implied that you are entitled to posteducation revenge, and that we, by depriving you of it by whatever means, have "violated" the "special privilege" that provides it. --The Hemographer PK14:12, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
- The anger of those deprived of satisfaction is an unreasonable anger, Sir HG. To understand it, one must leave the realm of logic and clarity of thought, and return to the tangled, unruly mess of emotions that we have worked so hard to distance ourselves with.
- They do not see the act of revenging themselves upon us as a right they have. Rather, they believe that we are honor-bound to avail ourselves to them, for either revenge or mercy. They believe that because we believe in honor and integrity that we have disgraced our name by moving ourselves beyond their reach.
- What they do not realize - because they have not yet moved beyond the emotional response to our 'unsportsmanlike' actions - is that we have placed ourselves beyond their reach so that our punishment of their Ignorance does not devolve into some petty tit-for-tat war of attrition.
- This is the true face of our enemy, HG! These people who cannot understand that we do not kill them in order to defeat them, but rather in order to help them, this is our enemy. They think that they must now take up arms against us, when in fact the rational course of action is to correct the errors of their modus operandi, to embrace reason, and to seek education, and by doing so, make us go away. First, they are stopped by their pride: they do not want to give in to us, they feel it would be shameful. Then they are stopped by their anger: we have done them harm, and their instincts will not let them forgive us. Finally they are stopped by their habits: to retaliate against us, to defend their way of life is how they have always lived. To think about the "Why" of their actions, to actually question their motivations is anathema to them. They have never done it before.
- To simply ask them to Deal With It is to ask them to do the rational thing. But they will never do that until they discover this truth for themselves.
- Education is not a sport. Our methods are not those of sportsmen. There are recreational contests of skill that a person may enter into for sport, but the Philosophe Knights do not consider themselves contenders in any contest, Officers of the Crew Avenue Police Department. We have punished you for the crime of Ignorance, for your perpetuation of an injustice to the efforts of the living in Malton. Accept this punishment. Think upon this punishment. Question this punishment if you must. But do not fight it because your animal instincts tell you that you must. You are not the common corpse which sways in the street; you are more than that. We come only to bring you help, not to humiliate you. This is the truth of the Philosophe Knights. Praise Knowledge. --DTPK 22:09, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
- Aye. 34 - 21. ♥ ♥ ♥ :) --Suze 00:28, 18 November 2011 (UTC)
- So when does this punishment you say has already happened actually begin?--ZIPO/Talk/◆◆◆/CAPD 00:37, 18 November 2011 (UTC)
- Can you imagine DT on Who Wants to be a Millionaire? You'd be halfway through the series before he even got round to answering the £500 question. What a blowhard. ~ Kempy “YaketyYak” | ◆◆◆ | CAPD | 06:37, 18 November 2011 (UTC)
- Lulz. I just noticed there isn't a link to our kill registry in this page. Here ya go. 38 - 23 as of now. Come on, sleeping beauties, you can catch up! --Suze 01:29, 21 November 2011 (UTC)
...A simple request to all the Knights... --•▬ ▬••▬ • •••• •▬ ▬•▬• ▬•▬ #nerftemplatedsigs 21:58, 2 December 2011 (UTC)
- Hardly simple. Will you ask us what 'Truth' is next? Praise Knowledge, and have a pleasant day. --DTPK 22:10, 2 December 2011 (UTC)
- I'm looking for the Knights' own personal opinions on what they consider knowledge, not an exact definition of the word knowledge. --•▬ ▬••▬ • •••• •▬ ▬•▬• ▬•▬ #nerftemplatedsigs 22:14, 2 December 2011 (UTC)
Your shipment is ready
In response to a request that was forwarded to me, I have designed a product to suit your needs.
|This user’s identity is protected by Schwan brand Bioply Ceramic.
Yours in science,
Albert Schwan Sunday, 6 May 2012
- You, sir, are a gentleman, a scholar, and a scientist nonpareil.
All you must now do to forever secure your place in my heart is to kindly correct the spelling of this entry.
His Imperial & Royal Highness, the Archduke d’Œuvre 13:16, 6 May 2012 (BST)
- My apologies for allowing that error to stand this long. The requisite correction has been made and I have taken the liberty of adjusting your link above to reflect.
- Albert Schwan Sunday, 6 May 2012
- I have stolen your template, your nav bar and a mask. Thank ye and safe travels. 00:05, 9 May 2012 (BST)
Honor never grows old, and honor rejoices the heart of age. It does so because honor is, finally, about defending those noble and worthy things that deserve defending, even if it comes at a high cost. In our time, that may mean social disapproval, public scorn, hardship, persecution, or as always, even death itself. The question remains: What is worth defending? What is worth dying for? What is worth living for? -- Comrade Ov 15:36, 06 July 2012(EST)
- The answer, in your case? Sparkly frocks. ~ Kempy “YaketyYak” | ◆◆◆ | CAPD | 22:49, 6 July 2012 (BST)
- i was going to say biscuits. --- אמת PK23:15, 6 July 2012
Praise the Dark Side
~ 06:28, 7 November 2012 (UTC)
|EXECUTE ORDER 66
|Everything is proceeding exactly as I have foreseen.
Let me get this straight....
You guys praise knowledge and that's respectable, I guess. (Even though it's highly irrelevant to a very poor quality zombie survival MMORPG.) When your Students' are like...how should I put this...Special Ed.?Maureen 05:24, 26 November 2012 (UTC)
- Knowledge is not irrelevant, regardless of the situation. In fact, it is during times such as these that knowledge is more relevant than at any other, since it is through the pursuit of knowledge that we can climb out of the hole we have found ourselves in. As for those we instruct, we firmly believe that we can reach them through our methods, even if they may be at the levels of intelligence that you believe them to be. In fact, our newest recruit was one such individual, having previously allied himself with known enemies of knowledge, before turning his back and pursuing enlightenment. IV PK 00:28, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
From a PK'er to another
I would like to let you honorable ladies and gentlemen know that the NWO is also a partly a PK'er group which is headed by me, and aims to cleanse malton....err....let us say by a different and faster method.To be exact,brainwashing.Anyway i would like it if you would stop targeting NWO members before this gets out of hand,i know you people have had your differences with some NWO members but its nothing that can't be forgiven.So i urge you to stop(and no none of the members haven't yet said anything about you guys,but i happend to notice things on the wiki)If you do feel the need to educate my members,please educate me first.I'm currently in dulston,in midelton crescent pd,but i do believe us pk'rs should stick together because there are so little people who share our ideology*tilts hat in respect and walks away--PayneTrain(NWO/FU) 05:59, 19 May 2013 (BST)
- What you're demonstrating to us is that you do not yet understand the severity of the situation. To put it in perspective, this all started with a concluded discussion between a Knight and an ACC member that had nothing to do with the NWO until one of your members decided to slander us without provocation two weeks after the conversation had wrapped up. But just in case there was any doubt that he had sealed his own fate, he then proceeded to ignore his fellow group mate's advice that he should stop commenting on a closed discussion that didn't involve him, hypocritically condemned those of us who actually had a stake in the conversation for participating in it, and then coarsely expressed his hatred for our Order when he was called out on his hypocrisy and ignorance. By any imaginable standard, his behavior was inappropriate, offensive, and uninformed, and because you did not start your comment here with the words "CyberOpposition is no longer a member of NWO", we can only assume that you stand behind his statements and that his views reflect those of your group. If you expect us to do anything less than hold you and your group accountable for his crimes against knowledge, we demand a formal apology and his immediate expulsion from the group. Until we have those, we have nothing further to discuss. IV PK 09:48, 19 May 2013 (BST)
- We are certainly not averse to working with others, but the devil is, as they say, in the details. I was going to invite you to pay us a visit if you wished to expand or expound on this notion, so as to see what we could work out, but it sounds as though you may need to get your house in order beforehand. His Imperial & Royal Highness, the Archduke d’Œuvre 10:56, 19 May 2013 (BST)
Don't feel so special philosophy knights. Get all huffy puffy and play pissed off philosophy adjuncts who beat their students. What kind of philosophy is that anyways? Runnin' round callin people 'ignat' all da time, idk why you even pay attention to me at this point. The premise of your group is pointless and the acting is simply awful. Also, I'd like to point out the independence of every member in NWO as it's a division based group. (Trust me, not too easy to manage when everyone is doing their own thing anyway) So if you're ignorant enough to think one members actions reflect an entire groups opinions then, whatever.
center -.- 16:28, 19 May 2013 (BST)
- I was wondering if you guys jumped out a building if you were being hypocritical or ignorant or do you just chase each other around and kill one another instead? I'm confused here. Do you guys contemplate the meaning of life on your forums? That'd be hilarious. Oh and Payne, I'm not sure NWO negotiates with.... well... Anybody at this point lol.(might wanna check in with the board on that one) Except maybe zombies, occasionally. -.- 23:16, 19 May 2013 (BST)
- Aren't you just precious? A bit boring, since the only trick you have is to throw your toys out of the pram like an infant when you don't get what you want, but still just as cheek-pinchingly precious as the baby in the pram would be. You think you're making a point, when all you're doing is reusing a tired old image, flailing verbally, and begging Payne to ignore our demand on a feeble pretense. The whole reason Payne came here was to clean up the mess you made so that the NWO wouldn't be tripping over it constantly, but you're so clueless that, rather than stopping your tantrum, you started screaming even louder. Your lack of self-awareness is rather pitiable, and at the rate you're going, your group can't keep cleaning after you forever. If the NWO wants to survive, they need to unshackle themselves from you before you drag them under, since the members who actually care about the group can plainly see that you're making it the laughingstock of the community with these temper tantrums. That's why Payne is here to try and smooth things over, but you're undermining his efforts and your group at every opportunity. IV PK 03:26, 20 May 2013 (BST)
Idk where you see this as a tantrum and I'm wondering why you're digging everything up you can get your hands on to humiliate me and "throw a tantrum like(in your own words) a precious infant and over exaggerate in the most dramatic way possible. As for throwing "my toys out the pram" I believe that those templates used for my recruitment campaign reflect perfectly on how it ended. I threw in some humor that obviously went over your head(I'm sooo sorry you don't find it funny). You're also just further pointing out actions that I have already highlighted for the sake of remembering. As for the "reusing a tired old image, flailing verbally" I'd like to point out that the use of those images aren't supposed to be taken as seriously as you have taken them. Just because you're in a group (like the philosophy knights) doesn't mean you can act like condescending supremacists. It doesn't feel so good when someone else does the same thing, does it? You're throwing threats around that pertain to a game Aichon, nobody is doing any clean up for my sake. Payne is a good person to have in my group and the community of the group. But from my experience thus far, the philosophy knights have given more reason for me and the group I started more reason not to trust them then they have to trust them. As for NWO being the laughingstock of the community, I'd like to say that NWO isn't even supposed to be taken as seriously as you're taking it. If someone gets a good chuckle out of our group then good! On the other hand, if it's the "point and laugh" deal that you're probably referring to, it's probably not us that has the problem. The only opportunity I could possibly see myself undermining is communication between a self righteous group run by a sysop who believes that PK holds the whole deck of cards. I also don't see why this is my mess alone as I was defending someone I viewed as a friend who was obviously upset.
It takes two to tango Aichon. -.- 04:20, 20 May 2013 (BST)
- So, if I'm to understand you correctly, you were only joking and didn't actually mean to give anyone the finger or make Payne look like an ass by swapping out the template he used on various people's pages with one that looks like it was written by a petulant child? Come on, that's just the lazy man's excuse for poor behavior. To quote from one of my favorite sources, "Anyone who would trick someone and then say, 'I was only joking' is like a fool who shoots flaming arrows into the air and accidentally kills someone.” And, for my part, I'm neither throwing threats around nor am I Aichon. If you read a bit more carefully, you may be able to keep these things straight. IV PK 05:18, 20 May 2013 (BST)
That's all you gotta say? a picture with a guy holding up a middle finger isn't a flaming arrow. You're using a different sig, I still consider you Aichon. I'm more than done with this conversation. -.- 05:48, 20 May 2013 (BST)
But before I stop.... Fuck you kiddy infant hoe we don't need PKs support especially when you guys feel the right to determine who should leave a group and who shouldn't. Oh yeah that's right, I should just throw my hands up in da air and let you take command of my group, because then it'll be as successful and full up on assholes just like yours :D wheeeeeee -.- 06:17, 20 May 2013 (BST)
- Cyber, I don't like you being rude. Didn't I ask you to stay out of this? Ayu Milady NWO member 07:56, 20 May 2013 (BST)
- Aichon, you can't blame him for jumping in though. Foxlion and Squid Boy also jump into the convo. I don't care if they're also PK members. They're not KN. And no, even after 2 weeks, the convo isn't actually done. I just haven't got the time to reply. Then I did on May 17th 2013. Ayu Milady NWO member 07:56, 20 May 2013 (BST)
it is time to stop this... cyber, please show mature and respect... --Anja Arnheim 10:51, 20 May 2013 (BST)
- now that would be funny and a treat. never happen. - אמת PK11:19, 20 May 2013 (BST)
- Yeah, idk... I'll think about acting mature, but respecting The Philosophy knights? We see that sexualharrison needs to throw in his two cents and pretty soon we'll see every active member in PK comment here! But the last word will be mine I tell you! MIIIINE! (Sorry Ayu your thing turned into a bigger thing) -.- 16:38, 20 May 2013 (BST)
- Yeah, it is big. Look how many lines we all wrote for this. I think this should end here, Cy. I've told them my points of argument and it's up to them on how to deal with it. What's done is done. Besides, you do have better things to do as our Architect, don't you? Let's see.. the fast reply button in our forum isn't animated yet, I need you to change my ranks, Revenant reminds you in your talk page and etc. Surely this matter isn't as important. However, you can do whatever you want and I trust you to lead us to glory. And this revision of the topic will be my last --Ayu Milady NWO member 18:01, 20 May 2013 (BST)
- Post by Paynetrain removed. Unless you are an authorised representative of the Philosophe Knights, do not be telling people where to go on our talk page.
Anja, you have my explicit permission to comment as you wish, but be advised that not all participants in this conversation are as civilised as we. His Imperial & Royal Highness, the Archduke d’Œuvre 08:35, 21 May 2013 (BST)
- Sorry for those harsh words, Anja. Umm.. I appreciate your attempt on stopping them. But you have no right to do so, unfortunately. And uh.. please leave Cyber alone. I'm sure you understand everybody need their space. Especially if you're not one of us. The space should be wider. Feel free to continue this conversation in Payne's or my user page. Thank you! --Ayu Milady NWO member 18:01, 20 May 2013 (BST)
Seriously out of hand
Ok things have seriously gotten fucked up and i want to stop all this shit before it escalates.I've managed to convince the NWO members that some of their actions were wrong and they have agreed to apologise for it and i have a feeling that some of the knights may have something to say too,maybe?I'm sorry i let this go on this far,i was caught up in real life problems.NWO members,if you please.....PayneTrain(NWO/FU) 13:51, 21 May 2013 (BST)
btw i'm not the NWO leader,sorry if i gave that impression.lol
- That is all well and good, and I can appreciate any attempt to restore civility. My suggestion would be to have anyone that was directly involved come forward themselves if they wish to apologize. If they do not wish to do so, that is their choice, though ultimately, it feels very insincere if somebody else has to come for them no? As such, I will simply add them to the list of people I wish not to associate with. Also, it is not so much that "you let this go on this far," as is it your place to suppress what your colleagues wish to say? If that is part of your job, then I feel a bit sorry for you as that must be a most tedious task. I've been content to sit and watch for a while now, but seeing an attempt to make peace, I will hear you out if nothing else. I didn't really desire to chime in as I had no real reason to since there seemed to be plenty of us that were willing to speak up. Anyway, I've said what I have to say and will await a response if there is to be one. Have a nice day. --Gentleman AJ Talk PK 22:50, 21 May 2013 (BST)
- Yeah ok, I'm sorry for acting childish. Calling people names and whatnot, I probably have a long list of things I didn't do right. But at the same time, treating Ayu like a child was not cool. Furthermore, having 5 Philosophy Knights trying to "educate" someone on the wiki and whilst doing so, somehow inviting everyone affiliated with The Player Killer Alliance and Philosophy Knights in for the trolling fun only shows more condescending behavior.(Ah, watching my words and being mature, see? I can definitely do that.)
- Now that this has been all done and said, I'm going to have to only wonder why there's no actual 3rd party perspective in these arguments to possibly offer any actual moderation and civility between our dispute(s). (Don't answer this if you're going to be a smart ass about it.)
- I'm also going to clarify that Payne isn't "Cleaning up" after anyone, I'm not doing this as a favor to him nor am I saying this to make my group look better than anybody else's. The funny thing is that Rohndogg1 wasn't(to my knowledge) part of these arguments but was one of the first people to comment on this. Thank you.
- Now, not everyone can be part of every single group on the wiki(don't see why anybody would with these choices), but being chastised because you're not in a specific group is not ok. Nobody likes it if they see their friend being talked to like a dip shit. You can reason explanations for what they did wrong, give them fair enough warning(that means reasonable) or walk them through problems. Not doing so and instead, taking drastic measures to point out fallacies that are unbeknownst without an affiliation is just plain cruel. But it doesn't stop there, members of PK knowingly and humiliatingly, prodded Ayu for a reaction. This lead to being fairly honest(and rude) to Aichon. This also lead to Vapor humiliating me on his forum and made some creative templates, to say the most of it. Vapor wasn't even part of these arguments so I don't see where he gets off at. Vapors actions were followed by encouraging comments made by other users.(you know who you are).<
- I can be ignorant, childish, condescending, rude and hypocritical just like everyone else. (It's not hard when everyone around you is acting the same way)
- So there you have it, my apology for my actions, although not hard because I don't have too much to swallow. ::-.- 08:29, 22 May 2013 (BST)
- Well, allow me to shed some light on things. First, as I said, I was deliberately staying out of it for the sake of not increasing the drama surrounding the whole incident. I also don't spend as much time on the wiki to begin with. As such, I felt that I could be fairly impartial. That being said, I spoke up under the role of a Philosophe Knight myself, so I can not say I am truly a third party.
I simply do not have a fancy signature made to separate my personae. I'll have to fix that. In any case, I think what we can all take away from this is that we don't need to come to someone's talk page and complain about something they did in game. If you have questions or a genuine concern then that's all well and good. Did every Knight need to chime in? No. Then again, not every one of us did or that page would've been much longer. But for those few that did speak up, I will not presume to tell them what they can or can not say. I will say, that the old saying about not feeding the trolls should apply here. Also, note that at first other than the statement "You mad?" the only thing on the talk page that was attacking was Ayu's own statements, and the remark that you made at QI. Foxlion was fairly polite, and then it started to go downhill.
- In any event, I think that it's possible to move on here. I've no idea what my colleagues will say, but that's up to them. In the mean time, I think we should reflect on this whole situation and see what we can learn from it no? --Gentleman AJ Talk PK 17:05, 22 May 2013 (BST)
- … “inviting”? Allow me to clue you in: everything you do here is in full view of any and every interested member of the general public. It behooves you to behave accordingly. His Imperial & Royal Highness, the Archduke d’Œuvre 06:10, 23 May 2013 (BST)
Another Crowbankian war
Revered knights, I write this message to inform you that there is another war going on in Crowbank. This is the background: 2012 High lord Jerden laid claim to Crowbank, late 2012 to early 2013 we were fighting The Spanish Inquisition who wanted us gone. While they got the most kills they still accepted a truce in which they accepted Jerden's claim to Crowbank.
Now, the considerably larger yet not as experienced group UD Fark has shown up, we quickly saw a connection between their appearance and the increase of rebellious activities such as regicritical graffitti and overcading of entrypoints. A successful impersonation by an unknown player over the radio then lit the flame in the barrel and there is now an all out war in Crowbank once again.
While we are dominating the conflict (7 - 1 with 3 JRC members compared to 15 Farkers) we would like to point out that any help from your scholars in this area would be greatly appreciated.
As always we strive for good relations with PK groups the knights in particular, they are all welcome in Crowbank as long as Crowbank citizens not on the wanted list goes safe. (This is to maintain control of Crowbank, the empire of PKers)
Sincerely and respectfully
--Leiter 18:08, 31 August 2013 (BST)
- i think i might drop by. --אמת PK 19:03, 31 August 2013 (BST)
- Well, I daresay that אמת's assistance alone ought to be enough to keep these..."Farkers" facedown. I wish Jerden and his supporters the best, and hope that they take good care of Crowbank's Centers of Learning. Good luck, and Praise Knowledge. --DTPK 17:07, 1 September 2013 (BST)
Great Suburb Group Massacre 2013
I'm a volunteer helping to do some janitorial work on the suburb pages of the wiki. As part of that, we're double-checking in which suburbs each group is active. Currently, you're listed in one or more suburbs, in addition to using a radio frequency. If you would like to continue being listed, then please respond within the next month with the radio frequency you are using and a list of every suburb where you are currently active. If we don't hear back from you or we can't get the information we need, we'll be removing you from the lists, but you're welcome to re-add yourself later. If you have any questions, feel free to visit our informational page. Thanks. -- FoD PK Praise Rando! 13:07, 25 October 2013 (BST)
- East Boundwood and Lamport Hills. If we're listed elsewhere, I suspect it would be because our students listed us when they received an education, rather than it being a case of us declaring ourselves as being there. IV PK 15:54, 26 November 2013 (UTC)
My dear PKnights
I do so enjoy the professionalism with which you conduct your operations. Perhaps we could settle the matter of McCloud's Pub in the way gentlemen used to according to the Code Duello of 1777? To wit, I have issued a challenge that I believe to be unique to Malton. I have preserved it for you here:
Malton's first duel (I think!):
I shall await your response as outlined in the challenge. Also, I fully understand that the current state of hostilities supersedes the challenge, so you all are in no way bound by any truce currently should I get hit waiting for your response (moreover, please do not take this to be a cease fire in any sense- I should feel terrible if you folks got sniped while stopping in to chat, so keep that most skillful guard of yours up). I can think of no classier opponent for what may be a Malton first.
--Belisarius17 02:34, 15 November 2013 (UTC)
- My, what an interesting proposition. You shall have our answer shortly. --Citizen KN PK Talk 17:13, 16 November 2013 (UTC)
- As per the terms of the Code, we would have you name publicly the offense for which you desire to hold us to account. We cannot very well answer a challenge to our honor if the challenger does not first make clear the offense, and I am not aware of any offense in the matters related to McCloud's Pub. A duel is not to be taken lightly. If there is no offense, then there is no cause for a duel. IV PK 04:58, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
Roftwood Block Party
I'd like to formally invite the Philosophe Knights to participate in the Block Party scheduled for July 15 until August 15, 2014 in Roftwood. The event is open to everyone, where we will try to relive the glory days of UD and bring as many people together as possible to have an enjoyable time. This page will give you the run down, but there aren't really any specific goals other than fun. As a group, we hope the event will provide
a recruiting opportunity, as well as, some excitement for your current members an opportunity to educate some of Malton. If you have any questions, feel free to ask on the event talk page or on my talk page. Praise Knowledge! --K 17:22, 13 June 2014 (UTC)
What's it Like?
I have to ask, do you just go about your business, keep in secret, or what? I mean you all can't act smart all of the time. Or do you just kill and then let bygones be bygones? What happens when a Philosophe Knight accidentally acts stupid for a moment? Is it like "I-I didn't mean to I swe--" "You know what has to happen." --- Alex Yamata Pres/CEO HYPER-UMBRELLA P! 21:38, 23 July 2014 (UTC)
- As you suggested, we are not perfect. I'm reminded of the proverb:
Even a fool, when he keeps silent, is considered wise;
When he closes his lips, he is considered prudent.
Said by Proverbs 17:28
- As such, we need merely cloak ourselves in silence when our wits are not about us. Others would be well advised to do likewise. IV PK 01:00, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
PK Really Lacks Logic
So I heard you con sider H-UC to be ignorant? That's hilarious. You all are really becoming zealots, aren't you? Well I consider the PK group to be self-righteous bastards, they wouldn't know intelligence if it hit them in the face. Ignorance breeds knowledge, dumbasses.This has to be the most truthful thing I've ever said, for even the fact they don't even know us to call us ignorant.
Don't bother labeling me ignorant for insulting you, don't even call it brave. I still keep in contact with my friends but when you act bigoted without even understand something to make it personal against one of my own friends, that is pathetic. Now you can keep killing Miyajima, unlike me, he really doesn't care how much the game is dying nor does he care about himself getting killed. I would have that after long enough he'd of stripped the group name since I left the wiki, but he's still keeping it. What do you think that means?
As for me, I haven't stood up in UD since the last time I died.... which would probably be accurate to my last post I made here on the wiki, not this post. What are you going to do, poke my body? I doub t you'd even be able to find it. Anywaaaay, have fun labeling people. I've no more reason to talk to you! Buh-bye now <3 --- Alex Yamata Pres/CEO HYPER-UMBRELLA P! 14:24, 6 August 2014 (UTC)
- We know you, we know your group, and I would suggest you had no reason to talk to us in the first place, given that you didn't actually communicate anything at all. It's quite clear that it's you who do not know us. IV PK 15:09, 6 August 2014 (UTC)
- I am so happy this message happened A ZOMBIE ANT 10:42, 19 December 2015 (UTC)
it down?-- bitch 09:57, 19 December 2015
- Just happened to see this message, I was able to log into the forum but the problem may have been already been fixed. -- 21:34, 21 December 2015 (UTC)
- It's been up and down a few times in the last few weeks. Might just be issues with renewing the registration and/or making back-end changes. IV PK 15:44, 28 December 2015 (UTC)
- so sick of the bandwidth limit.-- bitch 02:07, 19 December 2016
- this is getting embarrassing. -- bitch 01:28, 29 January 2017
Get back in your big house. 22:23, 6 March 2020 (UTC)
- You rang? vipk 00:44, 7 March 2020 (UTC)
- The thing about calling is...you never quite know who will pick up. IV PK 01:03, 7 March 2020 (UTC)