From The Urban Dead Wiki
All older discussions have been moved to Talk:Revivification Point/Archives.
Newest message should be placed at the top
From my viewpoint, the article doesn't seem to be encyclopedic so much as just an advertisement for the usage of revivification points. To be perfectly frank, it reads like propaganda. Is there any way we can make it somewhat more neutral and informational? A good place to start would be a section on criticism of the strategy/idea (unsure of which is the proper definition). Kalir FTW! Z/S UD Potato Words 06:52, 7 June 2007 (BST)
- This is necromancy... but I was looking at the article, and I agree. I am thinking of editing it, getting it back down to being more encylopedic. To this end -- among other things -- I'd like to see the "articles" on the different RP policies go. Random Revive Policy, for example, gets a mention and a link -- not a whole effen blurb! Because the lengthy blurbs really are just propaganda.
- Discuss. --WanYao 19:28, 4 September 2008 (BST)
Well I've spent some time redesigning the entire page and from today I am going to start to impliment these changes. You can view what has been proposed at Revivification Point/Redesign and you can still view the old page at Revivification Point/Old. Let me know some feedback here. Pillsy 11:08, 26 October 2006 (BST)
- The redesign has been completely removed as it was causing more problems. It will remain until I'm able to iron out the creases. Pillsy 14:41, 29 October 2006 (UTC)
The new list format has been stable for a while, and I've updated RevReq's parser to pull sites from the new page. I will archive the old list this Friday (if I can rememeber how) and point to the new list page from that point on. --Gilant talk|DEM 21:51, 29 January 2007 (UTC)
- 27 Apr 2006 - The DEM Revivification Request tool now displays all the RP's listed in below, with their status. The tool is updated from this page nightly. See the discussion page for details. --Gilant talk|DEM 16:57, 27 April 2006 (BST)
- 27 Apr 2006 - The latest development version of the UDToolbar now supports registering Revivification Requests directly from the game, with everything in the form but the Comments filled out automatically.
- 20 Apr 2006 - Evidence strongly indicates that the syringe find rate has been raised to 10%. This means that searching will produce twice as many syringes as manufacturing. This change may only be temporary.
- 05 Apr 2006 - With the new changes to revives, some revive points seem to have been discontinued, and all points are experiencing delays.
- 05 Apr 2006 - The CDF and the DEM have made significant improvements to their Revivification Request management tools, including sharing requests between tools. Hopefully this will help NT trained survivors manage RPs more efficiently. --Gilant 02:04, 6 April 2006 (BST)
- 21 Mar 2006 Yet another misdirect from this page. Is there a moderator for this page? --Celt Mac **ireann 21:03, 21 March 2006 (GMT)