From The Urban Dead Wiki
The Batwing Brigade and the Night Ravers
During the weekend starting Friday the 24th, we will rock the socks off Club Mold with our DJ skillz and our Spookiness. Anyone is invited! You may want to have a look at our admission policy, and help us enforce it. --Penny Black 14:21, 13 August 2007 (BST)
ALL YOUR CLUBS ARE BELONG TO US
I have changed all Dulston club profiles to read "under new managment by the Sex Posse and all Rhodenbank club profiles (theres 5 of them) To read "Now uunder the Domain of the sex posse in accordance with All your Base Are Belong to Us Policy. AND MAJORLY SEXY PIC FOR THE WIKIPAGE GERALD! --TheLurker7 05:39, 20 March 2007 (UTC)
- You may wish to check out Club Garrett again. In recent months certain survivors have come back to it, and I think some have taken offence to it being claimed. Obviously if you do not have real plans to hold that location you may want to consider letting it go. Or not. The location wikipage does have a Talk page, so if you want to discuss the matter out-of-game with whomever is upset with your claim feel free to do so there. That or visit the club in-game and say something.
- On a side note the usual policy for claiming buildings requires at least 1 member of your group to be present at said location and tag is accordingly (outside usually). Interior tags are often used for barricade level announcements as dictated by the Dulston Alliance. My suggestion is, if you don't have the members to hold all the clubs you've claimed (and yes, I'm aware of them all) then I suggest only claiming those you do have enough to support. Then as your membership grows spread out and claim other clubs. Just a suggestion. --Mobius187 March 20, 2007, 1:33 PM (EST)
- Thank you for the suggestion. We have had difficulties in setting up the clubs due to Pking by the Former Patrons, we do have a number of people in the clubs already. As the group grows we shall be able to establish a stronger base. As for the discontent survivors, they can join us or just sit there. After all, its just a game.--TheLurker7 04:24, 21 March 2007 (UTC)
- Well the final choice is entirely up to you. As I posted in the suburb news, normally a group only can claim ownership of locations equal to the membership, and then they need to have a member at each claimed location. It works on the same idea as what the MFD use which allows them to spread themselves across Malton. Of course their is another possibility, you could always claim "maintenance" over the clubs. That would not require a member at each location, but rather you would send your group members to patrol those locations and make sure they are barricaded/powered. This works on a principal similar to that adopted by The Electric Light Torchestra, as they runs around Dulston powering buildings as they go, but do now claim ownership of any one building.
- Again, it's not my call. But you may wish to review any wikipage locations that you are monitoring to add news to them, or at least address slander issues. Of course I in no way suggest retributory action, especially not on the Wiki. --Mobius187 March 21, 2007, 3:20 PM (EST)
- I just wanted to drop by and mention that Gaybait still is upset with you guys. I advised him that perhaps he should claim the club he prefers for himself so that other groups, like yours for example, wouldn't claim it. I have not heard any reply yet, but I was forced to undo one of his edits for Club Cocker as it came too close to slander. While I certainly have no problem with both your group and him expressing disagreement with each other on any location wikipage I won't allow anyone to edit another's work to make them look bad. I advised that if he has a problem with your group singing "We are the champions", he could always include a line after it saying as much, now that's allowable. Of course the real solution would be the end the fighting altogether, but hey, I'm no diplomat I just work on the Wiki, so I'll leave that up to you guys to resolve. --Mobius187 March 26 2007, 8:28 AM (EST)
- I would like to mention that while it's good that one of your members removed a somewhat questionable news item made in your defense in Rhodenbank (dated March 20th), I should mention that your group should not be deleting other user's news posts (Gaybait's in this case). I reposted his news item, but have edited it to reflect your rebuttal of his "2 members leaving your group" claim, mentioning that it's only a rumor. You are of course free to contradict that claim, but since it's old news now and coming close to an argument I would ask that what you may want to do it create a location on your group's wikipage where you address these claims so you can link users to it. That way they will be able to read up on exactly what's going on, at least from your point of view. I hope that helps you resolve this. --Mobius187 March 28 2007, 6:29 AM (EST)
- EDIT: I mulled my previous comments over, and now I'm just not sure which is the correct course of action in this case. I spotted VenetianBlind's other deletions of news items for the club location wikipages. At first I thought this was another set of bad edits, but then I realized perhaps the goal of deleting all the news posts, even your own group's, was an effort to remove the argument from the wikipage. I would add though, in the future if you have a particular reason for an edit please add a comment to that effect so it is not misunderstood (by me). As such, I left those news items deleted, as much as I do not like the idea of erasing "news" (historical content). On the matter of the suburb news item though I see Gaybait as having the right to contest your original news post, albeit I'm now wondering whether I should have left his mention of "members leaving your group" comment there. After all one could then potentially "rumor" anything, no matter how big a lie it was. (Sigh). Personally all of this is not to my liking, as I would prefer to spend my time working on the Wiki and not matters like this. For now I'll leave it "as is" because it is old news and it is in contest to your group's claim. In a week, once April news items start popping up all of March's news will be thrown into the archive anyway, so it's not like it will stay there for that much longer. Again, as I noted above, it's your call on whether you want to include a rebuttal. --Mobius187 March 28 2007, 8:04 AM (EST)
Sorry, will keep that all in mind. Thanks. VenetianBlind
Hello, from the revolution
well, thoough some of your things go aginst what the first revolutionary wants, i am willing to pull strings early to get new members, and will deal with the events later, lol. welcome aboard! ~----
Im here to lend my sawed off in the name of teh party --wolfdog1dmn
Excellent. Why don't you check out our forums, create an account, and apply formally? Or, you could apply here. Post your account name, a link to your profile, and anything else you'd like us to know.--VenetianBlind 02:45, 18 April 2007 (BST)
k srry i havent been on lol (com crashed) ok ur site aint accepting me for some reson so i guess ill be posting my application here
name: Kraveing url: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=813952 ...im lvl ten with just about all military skills
oh and can i put my NecroTech account on here too??
EDIT im now lvl 20 not 10 (comp crashed or id b higher) and forget about the NT account
A few things
- Are you aware that you misspell your own group name on the page? I can find multiple references to Sex Possy and Sex Posse. I assume you meant Sex Posse for the page name, but when I see a few sprinklings of Possy, I have to wonder.
- I was doing a search on your group in google, and I noticed a result. If you take a look at the third listing, it makes these frequently asked questions and your policy on "hot girls" even more amusing.
- Would you mind citing your sourcefor your group's image? Just put copyright Paul Pantazescu and iStockPhoto. It's a royalty free image, and their license agreement states that you can use it for web pages.
Just be careful of article 6 of their Standard License Prohibitions that states: "use the Content in a fashion that is considered by iStockphoto (acting reasonably) as or under applicable law is considered pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory or libelous in nature, or that would be reasonably likely to bring any person or property reflected in the Content into disrepute;" If you are careful, you should be fine. --Akule School's in session. 07:39, 13 August 2007 (BST)
Response ALUKE GTFO --TheLurker7 17:05, 22 September 2007 (BST)
|Group Active? Request.|
|In order to maintain the wiki as an up to date source of information groups are occasionally removed from the Suburb pages when they are no longer active. Is this group still active? If so simply confirm here by writing something below. If not it will be removed from suburb pages in 14 days.|
Currently the suburb in question is Rhodenbank but one response to this query will be all that is needed to protect your group link on all suburb pages. I know this is a may seem a stupid request but its for all groups regardless of size. Thank you. --Adavastor 04:36, 29 July 2008 (BST)
|No reply has been recieved as to whether this group is still active. The 14 days have passed and as such the groups link has been removed from suburb listings. If the group is again active please feel free to revert these changes|
--Adavastor 19:07, 15 August 2008 (BST)