Talk:The IC Chapter
• Be courteous. • Sign your posts. • Reply to topics using a colon at the start of each paragraph (to inset it). • Use new headings for new topics.
Anyone got any intel on NA cades and zed concentrations? RE to this or add them to my talk page, please, if you do. Nalikill 22:05, 2 June 2007 (BST)
- At the moment there are a concentration of zeds in Arkham, due to the fall-out from the failed New Arkham Free Zone plans (and zombie groups thinking this was a free meal ticket... which it was!) The cades range from none to EHB, but it's looking fairly dire here at the moment.--Crystal C-Kids 17:01, 26 June 2007 (BST)
Taking a tour of the Arkhams right now, found my way to your enclave... I wonder, do you think your area of Malton could sustain a delicious McZeds franchise? I'm looking to branch out or possibly relocate due to the ongoing "situation" at my current franchise. -- Klentis Maccabee 17:06, 18 March 2007 (UTC)
- What exactly does it entail? We'd be happy to help, although your timing might be a little precarious as we're fighting to keep our home at the moment! -- CrystalEyes 20:04, 16 April 2007 (BST)
Talking & Compromise
Well I have registered on your forum and I'm sure we could come to some sort of compromise that would suit both groups. But this hostile stuff has got to go, I'm sure neither group really wants conflict. Hopefully we can resolve this for the benefit of everyone involved.--karek 04:08, 17 April 2007 (BST)
- I'm changing the aggressive tone on the New Arkham Free Zone page. After travelling for many days to reach your neck of the woods, I've realized the humans are definitely civilized, and deserving of free and open discussion. Sir Fred of Etruria 04:59, 17 April 2007 (BST)
- Thank you Karek - i've started a topic in the forum to aid discussion & try to find a compromise.
- Sir Fred - thank you for reducing the hostility. We don't want to fight, we don't want to spoil your plans, & we don't want to kabosh your idea. We just want to save our home!! -- CrystalEyes 15:03, 17 April 2007 (BST)
I've just withdrawn my support of the Free Zone pending resolution of the troubles. Let me know how it's coming along when you get the chance. - Fuster 11:04, 7 May 2007 (BST)
- Thank you for the support. A solution whereby they leave our camp alone (it's only 6 blocks in New Arkham for pity's sake!) and we leave the rest of the suburb alone is in place at the moment. A few hiccups with them tagging over our tags on the buildings in our campus, but for the most part it seems to be amicable. Now it's just the zeds we need to watch out for! --Crystal C-Kids 17:03, 7 May 2007 (BST)
I am trying to make an exhibition of rare pieces of art in some distant place in malton. As the best place for exhibition, i chose The parr building, because i hoped that its importance as mobile phone mast would attract survivors. But yesterday, when i arrived to New Arkham, (fully loaded with great pieces of art btw) all i could see were open buildings and lone zombies wondering around. I was low on ap and could not escape New Arkham to a safe place. I caded the The parr building to lightly level and went to sleep. On the next day i woke up with 2 HP and no FAKs (the decorative items took 80% of my inventory)... so i got zombified. The zombie who attacked me that night spoke some weird barely underatandable things about "nah barragahz" and stuff... i guess one of those supporters of New_Arkham_Free_Zone. I'd also support it as well, but my collection of art is too precious to risk that some zombie may destroy it. So, i'd like to ask you if you work on making any safehouses around here, where i can sleep while trying to cade the parr building. The tebbett building also could be suitable place for my collection, s if it is near your territory (and i guess it is), i hope you could help me cade it. I am not willing to join your team because once i make sure the exposition is safe, i hope to spend most of my time searching the distant museums for stuff. --KiT 14:12, 7 May 2007 (BST)
- You want to be asking this on the New Arkham Free Zone page - this page only refers to our own camp in the NW section of New Arkham. :) --Crystal C-Kids 16:59, 7 May 2007 (BST)
- The problem is that i do not want my decoration items destroyed while i'm away, and i'm pretty sure that if the building is not caded (which is the main point of Free zone idea), some random zombie will wander in and ruin everything. So i hoped you could help. But as i see now, those two buildings (The Parr building and the tebbett building) are out of your zone of control and i'll have to find a way to deal with the zambahz myself.... --KiT 18:42, 7 May 2007 (BST)