Talk:The Ridleybank Resistance Front
From The Urban Dead Wiki
The future is in motion.
- 1 Still Active?
- 2 Text Rapist Wearing Your Tag
- 3 Oi
- 4 One of yours?
- 5 Hey-yo!
- 6 Unused images
- 7 Merry Christmas ☺
- 8 Yo!
- 9 Welcome Back!
- 10 Great Suburb Group Massacre 2013
- 11 When will Irish hand over Papa-ship to an actual leader?
- 12 Roftwood Block Party
- 13 Forum activation not working?
- 14 Barhah and Battles
I'm a new zombie trying to figure out what's going on. This seems like one of the only active zombie clans, but I tried registering at barhah.com and never got any confirmation email, and went to the irc channel (#rff-ud at irc.nexuswar.com) and there was no one there. Is this group still active at all? Emeraldemon 05:13, 3 December 2012 (UTC)
update: should have tried #rrf-ud , not #rff-ud . Found it. Emeraldemon 18:45, 3 December 2012 (UTC)
- Hi. Apologies for the late reply, I had no internet for a few days. For future reference, Ridleybank Resistance Front is still active and our irc is #rrf-ud on nexuswar.com. If you have trouble receiving a confirmation email, either contact us via IRC or this page and we will do our best to get back to you. Breakfast Club 06:22, 4 December 2012 (UTC)
Text Rapist Wearing Your Tag
You guys always make the game fun. But wanted to make sure you know there's a text-raping piece of scum wearing your tag. Rotting Joe Cochrane (http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1660544)Just made a PK report, but here's what I saw.
Rotting Joe Cochrane said "*Joe tenderly kisses puppym on her cheek, then rapes her sweet, sweet asshole. That's love, baby! You will make a wonderful zombie, with you head split by a fire axe and my cum oozin out of your ass!*" (3 hours and 33 minutes ago)
Rotting Joe Cochrane killed puppym with a fire axe.(3 hours and 33 minutes ago) --E B Farnum 15:01, 10 November 2011 (UTC)
- His ass has been publicly kicked out, thanks for letting us know. --Papa Irishmen 23:50, 10 November 2011 (UTC)
I figured you guys would be right on it. Also, looks like he's been at it again. Here's his current profile: "I raped and killed Sister Rita of M.E.R.C.Y. and enjoyed it. Every good rapist/murderer should join the RRF, the best horde for those who enjoy rape and murder!" --E B Farnum 15:25, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
- I don't speak with any authority, but I believe you have the RRF's full support in your pro-death campaign. In fact, the Feral Undead are the only substantially sized zombie group that I expect might disagree with your noble motives.
- That said, you haven't been very classy, and if you want more support, I'd recommend you be polite, be modest, don't vandalize the wiki. --VVV RPMBCAWS 20:13, 16 April 2011 (BST)
- Bitch, you best believe that I'm the very model of demure and dainty womanhood! Shit! In any case, it's not like I can persuade all my boys to keep their grubby mitts off the wiki when they're a-whoopin' and a-hollerin', all set out to cause mischief. The best I can do is persuade them to take it out in-game on all the cretinous pubbies.
- Still, nice to know that not every zombie group is going to go turncoat once the train starts leaving the station and breaking into people's houses at night to steal their organs. Kiss kiss! --カシュー, ザ ゾンビ クィーン (ビープ ビープ) @ 08:32, 17 April 2011 (BST)
One of yours?
- My amazing investigative skills (read: forum search) turned up no mention of them. If they ever joined officially they should have been mentioned there. ♥ Moonie Talk Testimonials 08:18, 20 April 2011 (BST)
Dominica Bekker's the name, you had a post of mine a few times during the Fifth of Novemember, and you gave our group, the Cannonball Crew the Golden Brain a while back: and our two groups have been friends ever since. That's just why I wanted to let you guys know some boys of mine and me of course are taking vacations in your great suburb during the Dead bullshit: so I look forwards to meeting some old faces, and some new ones in the horde. Plus I have a few characters goign for some extremely high XP! --Dominica 17:03, 16 May 2011 (BST)
These images were in use for a long time on the wiki but recently went unused due to page changes. I am including them here for posterity and in case they are needed again. If they aren't needed, they can be Deleted upon request. Thanks. ~ 14:56, 15 August 2011 (UTC)
Merry Christmas ☺
|...have some brainz...|
- Gah, just read above. You're already aware of him I see. Excuse my crapness then. Carry On eating then chaps. ~ Kempy “YaketyYak” | ◆◆◆ | CAPD | 12:02, 10 January 2012 (UTC)
- He used to be part of the horde but is no longer welcome due to his recent actions. If you find him, please kill his sorry ass. Breakfast Club 08:54, 12 January 2012 (UTC)
The old folk at the Kilt Store welcome your return to Stanbury Village. You know, that place just doesn't seem the same when there are barricades around!05:05, 11 November 2012 (UTC)
- I am perplexed as to why you harmanz enjoy holing yourselves up in fire hazardous deathtraps. Don't you know to keep fire exits clear of obstacles? Breakfast Club 00:14, 12 November 2012 (UTC)
Great Suburb Group Massacre 2013
I'm a volunteer helping to do some janitorial work on the suburb pages of the wiki. As part of that, we're double-checking in which suburbs each group is active. Currently, you're listed in one or more suburbs, in addition to using a radio frequency. If you would like to continue being listed, then please respond within the next month with the radio frequency you are using and a list of every suburb where you are currently active. If we don't hear back from you or we can't get the information we need, we'll be removing you from the lists, but you're welcome to re-add yourself later. If you have any questions, feel free to visit our informational page. Thanks. -- FoD PK Praise Rando! 13:11, 25 October 2013 (BST)
- Not using any radio frequency. Active in Ridleybank and all adjacent suburbs i.e. Ketchelbank Roachtown Randallbank, Barrville Ridleybank Pimbank, Galbraith Hills Stanbury Village Roftwood --Rick Dulton 06:32, 26 October 2013 (BST)
When will Irish hand over Papa-ship to an actual leader?
- Hey, don't be too harsh. Granted, I'm disappointed that some people seem to be able to survive being in the middle of Ridleybank for more than 24 hours now, but he still seems to do something, even with drinking so often. -- (stalk · KT · FoD · UT) 00:19, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
Roftwood Block Party
I'd like to formally invite the RRF to participate in the Block Party scheduled for July 15 until August 15, 2014 in Roftwood. The event is open to everyone, where we will try to relive the glory days of UD and bring as many people together as possible to have an enjoyable time. This page will give you the run down, but there aren't really any specific goals other than fun. As a group, we hope the event will provide a recruiting opportunity, as well as, moar brainz for your current members. If you have any questions, feel free to ask on the event talk page or on my talk page. BARHAH! --K 17:24, 13 June 2014 (UTC)
Forum activation not working?
Hey, I am trying to make a forum account at your guy's website, barhah.com, but I have tried registering twice, both with different email addresses, and I have yet to recieve my activation email. it has been a few days, and it says i am supposed to contact a board administrator, and i cant do that without activating my account? Is anyone else having this problem? edit: forgot Pbhead (talk) 03:40, 24 March 2015 (UTC)
Barhah and Battles
Hi, I just wanted to bring up 2 things. First, Barhah.com seems to be down. Second, I wanted to discuss some details about a certain annual assault on your homeland that occurs next month. Could you please have a representative contact me on NecroConnect as soon as possible? --Jerran1 NecroConnect Creator/Admin 17:10, 9 October 2015 (UTC)