Regarding the Valentine's Day Visit by Red Rum
Chelsea Dagger stated: "Occasional break-ins, nothing too threatening. Red Rum wiped out the south east corner, but on the plus side, they did give me over 170 xp in one day from headshotting them and their PKing buddies." I'd simply like to point out that it was the southwest corner that fell. Also, how does one headshot humans? ;) --Jennifer Thrush 04:17, 15 February 2008 (UTC)
- I would hazard a guess and say that she's in favour of shooting zombies at revive points which, as we all know, is certainly grounds for some sort of spanking. Magnum Odus 14:47, 15 February 2008 (UTC)
Known RKers at Tompson
The following people are confirmed RKers here at Tompson Mall as well as the dates they were witnessed destroying Radios.
12/04/06 - killkiller
12/04/06 - awweber
12/08/06 - iamnotatomato
12/27/06 - Vin Havelock
Known GKers at Tompson
The following people are confirmed GKers here at Tompson Mall as well as the dates they were witnessed destroying generators.
10/27/06 - ArooMan, SE corner of Tompson
10/29/06 - Madlatvian
10/30/06 - Madlatvian, NW corner Tompson, ~ 8:40 EST
11/07/06 - MurderMaus
11/23/06 - Unloyaleagle
11/28/06 - cankergoyle
12/01/06 - NeiltheScorpion
12/02/06 - The 'Sard Leader
12/04/06 - ScorpionBob
12/04/06 - awweber
12/05/06 - LinaSassafrass
12/06/06 - ScorpionBob
12/08/06 - iamnotatomato
12/31/06 - Edith Bauer
01/12/07 - deadcurlyQ
01/15/07 - Gualroth
- If you are going to level such allegations, I highly recommend you provide links to the offender profiles, as well as capture screen shots of the dirty GK deeds. If you can do those two things, our anti-GKer group, Genny's Revenge will add these GKers to our enemies list, and begin to assist you in hunting them down. You can post GKer reports in our Genny's Forum and we'll use those reports to update our enemies list, then get down to work in cleansing your mall of GKers. -- Private Bill Paxton 21 December 2006 4:30 PM (EST)
I've moved the above information to this talk page as no evidence was given regarding the user's actions. Although I know of a few that have committed these crimes, notably Madlatvian, and The 'Sard Leader, I see no reason why this list should be left on the front page. --Banana reads Scoundrell for all of Yesterday's News, Today! 06:22, 23 October 2007 (BST)
Known Area Pkers
- necrobama (Text Rapist)
- dayse lol
- Roy Banes
- sad story
- spacer one
- Desmond Styles
- The Living Ted
- Steve Blaber
- The Living Fred
- KyIe the Feared
Deleted by Iscariot on 21:40, 27 February 2009. Reproduced here. I can't verify this list myself, so use caution and check the Rogues Gallery/local group PKer list before dealing with them. -- Kittithaj 19:10, 11 August 2009 (BST)
I am a member of the Medics of Malton. We woul like to have an alliance with the Citizens of Tompson Mall, and the surrounding areas. We are a nomadic healing group, and would like to be on par with all of the Major groups. Send us a message if you accept.doc crook 13:40, 26 September 2007 (BST)
Tompson Mall Hanging in There
The mall is in survivor hands and is currently under attack. The NW quarter specifically is under assault by a horde of 60+ and break-ins are frequent. However, survivor numbers in the quarter are roughly the same and are doing well in holding back the menace. Any help would be appreciated. --James Ennis 03:23, 27 April 2007 (BST)
Tompson Mall gone for good?
Been trying to help take this mall back for ~2 weeks, it always ends up in zombie hands within a day. Should I move on, or are people actually going to show up and help take it back?--Fjorn 02:07, 26 March 2007 (BST)
- You'll find that we are waiting for Mall Tour to clear off.--Nuabreed 12:19, 5 April 2007 (BST)
Siege of Tompson Mall
After the initial (and very successful) assault by the Zombie Horde, the Survivors evacuated Tompson Mall. Once the Mall was considered under Zombie control, the Horde dispersed to attack (in lesser strengths) targets over Western and Central Lockettside. This allowed Survivors to return as early as 14 Jan 2006. Currently, a small force of Zombies are sieging Tompson Mall, and a smaller (but slowly growing) force of Survivors are dedicated to holding them out.
SE Corner of the Mall is being attacked constantly by Zombies. No idea why they like the bottom so much, but need assistance both inside (to defend/ barricade) and outside (to reduce their strength). -- Lynx7725 05:27, 16 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- SE Corner just got breached, two Zombies. One got taken down, one went into the SW Corner. I've snuck back into the SE Corner to barricade it up by one, but that's not going to hold -- someone please assist! -- Lynx7725 14:28, 16 Jan 2006 (GMT)
Assault on Tompson Mall
As of now, 24 Zeds attacking NE sector. This may be a precursor or may peter out, will provide more info as things develop. -- Lynx7725 18:17, 4 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- Second-hand reports indicate Tompson Mall has been breached and Zombies may be inside the Mall proper. -- Lynx7725 03:05, 5 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- There are also rumors that (also?) the Minions of the Apocalypse are involved in the assault. This would be confirmed by their recent path through Malton, that was approaching Lockettside. --Danjar 12:05, 5 Jan 2006 (GMT)
Well, the last few days have been... slow. Zombies are attacking piecemeal, with maybe a few dozens each attack. St. John's got hit 4 days ago, then a few nearby PDs in Ruddlebank, and then Guppey Place Railway Station was occupied by a dozen Zombies (which by now should be gone or reduced heavily). The Mall itself was breached earlier today by about 30 Zombies (total) in 2 sectors, but was quickly ejected. Not a very concerted attack per se. -- Lynx7725 03:56, 10 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- Just took a highway survey. Guppey is back in Survivor hands, but the Cheeke Building is under seige. Dropped one but more just crawl in. -- Lynx7725 04:46, 10 Jan 2006 (GMT)
So I hear there is some kind of trouble here... That's too bad. --Contaminated 05:33, 10 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- Resurgence. SE corner invaded by 26 Zombies ATM. -- Lynx7725 17:43, 10 Jan 2006 (GMT)
59 zombies in the southeast. This...could be bad. Chumsley 21:18, 10 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- 69, counting me. Don't worry I am sure everything is fine just like it was at Marven Mall, only a minor problem. You can trust BigT right? It isn't like he was totally wrong about Marven Mall falling... Oh, wait... he was, never mind, I guess you all are out of luck. --Contaminated 21:25, 10 Jan 2006 (GMT)
Update: 22 in NW, 1 in NE, 33 in SE, 4 in SW. Ah, opps, 2 now. Ah opps, 1 ran away. so left 1. Ah opps, concentrated firepower, all gone now. -- Lynx7725 01:45, 11 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- 104 zombies inside the mall counting me, and two sectors completely cleared of survivors in one day. BTW that's two quadrants cleared out with kills, not evacuated. Don't worry though, I am sure it'll all come out just fine in the end. (Which shouldn't be too long now) --Contaminated 05:05, 11 Jan 2006 (GMT)
No big deal. Zombies go where the Survivors are, I'm not the least bothered about trading ground for health. -- Lynx7725 05:32, 11 Jan 2006 (GMT)
Couple of suggestions. First off, I notice that the stub for "Tompson Mall" states a barricade policy, whereas the more well-developed page for the "Tompson Mall Irregulars" clearly states that there is no policy enforced. Interesting primarily because the location page specifically mentions TMI as it's protectors. I would make this change, but it's moot anyways. I'm thinking a more drastic change is needed, and thought maybe some others would like to discuss it first, hence I bring it to the discussion page. I'm thinking of something like the following -
- Tompson Mall is an idyllic setting, particular loved by the hundreds of Zombies who call it home. Here they strive to maintain their community amongst sporadic attacks from their violent neighbors, who prefer to call themselves "Survivors". Despite this conflict right outside their doors, these peace-loving zombies still manage to raise their children in the old traditions, and are quick to welcome any visiting undead with a helping of Grandma's Homemade Brain Stew. Truly, this is an oasis in the harsh world that Malton has become.
Well, I think it has potential, anyways.... --Reverend Loki 01:51, 12 Jan 2006 (GMT)
Just curious: is there a revive point anywhere in this neighborhood? Bentley Foss 08:49, 17 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- Now? Not really. Too many "true" Zombies running around and it's hard to distinguish. I think it's too risky for any Survivors to start manning a revive point at the moment -- too easy for a true Zombie to take a swipe out of a well-meaning reviver. -- Lynx7725 09:01, 17 Jan 2006 (GMT)
Well, might I request a revive? If anybody sees a zombie named Dentley Floss at The Beer Building, I'd really appreciate a revive. Bentley Foss 19:59, 17 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- Well, anyone who wants to help out must get your profile ID (the number), since UD doesn't use names to track players. You'll have to give us that (and not just your name) if you want a revive -- I'll see if any of the Mall occupants have a syringe ready once your ID is available. -- Lynx7725 01:49, 18 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- I put up a request on the Steam Thralls contact, I think one of them is off scav'ing for syringes. With luck he might still be alive. :P
- Many thanks. If my benefactor shows up and only finds a dead body, let them know that I'll stand up as soon as possible. My stationary human-turned-zombie has been dying a lot. Bentley Foss 21:37, 18 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- Zombies at the Kendall Row revive point are being attacked and killed without being scanned. Can someone PLEASE remind newbies not to kill zeds at revive points without scanning them. Also, I need a revive. -Bskrobot 01:11, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
- Request Revive With This: http://www.ud-malton.info/revive.php?State=Add+Request --T|ZC|MI|E! 01:43, 13 March 2008 (UTC)
Barricades and Access Points
I'm wondering what the logic is behind keeping the whole of the Mall at Very Strong, especially when we have St. Irenaeus at that level already. Are we favoring being able to jump in and out of the Mall at the cost of easier break-ins? --Shame 09:09, 17 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- Eh? I don't think we are keeping the Mall at VSB. Malls tend to be at EHB. I think it's those wee little Zombies outside that's keeping the barricades at VSB.. or lower. (SE Sector is at EHB at this point.) -- Lynx7725 10:20, 17 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- I'm referring to this:
- Tompson Mall was a resource for the Tompson Mall Irregulars and was heavily defended, although never used as a safehouse, to defeat the point of enemies attacking the mall. Once the mall is repopulated, it MUST stay AT MOST to Very Strongly or less if you see this policy broken please tear down to Very Strongly.
- Not that I've seen anyone following it, but it could be a touch confusing.--Shame 06:07, 18 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- I'm referring to this:
- Oh that. Not written by me, ignored by me for the duration of this conflict. :) -- Lynx7725 15:34, 18 Jan 2006 (GMT)
St. Irenaeus has been brought up to Heavy- Won't be good for an access point until it gets gnawed on some. (Hint hint. >_> )--Shame 01:08, 20 Jan 2006 (GMT) Could somneone reduce the barricade level now that there hasn't been an attack for a while? Byteme42 16:35, 26 August 2007 (BST)
- October 28,2007
Ruined, almost 300 zeds inside, the whole surburb is falling.--Dwpplayer 02:06, 30 October 2007 (UTC)
- October 28,2007
NE corner is ruined with 30 zeds inside and 2 zeds inside the nw corner thanks to the kingdom fo the dammned[]
- October 23,2007
- October 18,2007
Butler Avenue, one block south of the SW corner of Tompson Mall, is a revive point. Links included for the TWFs who don't know what that means, but headshotting zombies outside is mightily stupid anyway. Knock it off. -- Atticus Rex mfu pif Δ 04:44, 18 October 2007 (BST)
- July 7, 2007
This is a warning to those I fought beside this past April and May. The Militant Order of Barhah has been spotted west at a rapid pace, eating through suburbs in a matter of days. Greentown has all but fallen within a week. This is the third suburb I have personally witnessed being overrun in the past month, the others being Tapton and Kempsterbank. They have been heard saying they are leaving Greenwood today. Since they may very well continue heading west, I advise all Tompson Mall defenders to keep an eye on the horizon for them. You may end up being their next target, and possibly the only hope for stopping them. Good luck. -- Arthur Patstone
- May 9, 2007
The zombies seem defeated and lost their will to fight. 11 zombies are still standing and there are over 100 dead bodies in front of the mall. Most survivors are already celebrating the victory and taking revenge on the remaining zombies for their fallen friends and generators. -- Ragnar 12:43, 9 May 2007 (BST)
- May 6, 2007
Zombie numbers have been reported as rapidly falling, the last recorded number being under fifty. Since the number of missing zombies does not appear to match the number of zombies killed, it would not be wrong to think that the ferals are beginning to lose interest in an egg they cannot break. However, caution is advised. On the one hand, there may be some sort of trick here. On the other, if this zombie retreat is for real, those around Tompson may have a large force of ferals headed their way. -- Arthur Patstone
- While this is true, all survivors should remain alert, since there are a large number of bodies outside the NW corner, which may become active again after the weekend -- Cannywizard 11:43, 6 May 2007 (BST)
- May 4, 2007
While the siege has gone well so far, zombie numbers outside are not waning. Break-ins are small, but frequent. Backup may be necessary to hold the mall. A link to a page with information about this siege, and sieges more generally, is being maintained on the walls. --Father Thompson 18:56, 4 May 2007 (BST)
- May 2, 2007
After a rough night with several casualties on both sides, things have stabilized. As of this report exactly 90 zeds are outside the mall. There are none outside Cheeke or St. Alex's, and there appear to be no straggling ferals in the immediate vicinity. The horde appears to have concentrated itself.
Also, the Profile Police are promising to visit tomorrow. Plan accordingly. -- Arthur Patstone
- May 1, 2007
Zombie numbers are stable at +-75 at the upper left corner and +-30 at the Cheeke Building, mall is still holding out. Most casualties are generators but they can be replaced. The zombie horde outside seems to be too unorganized for a large scale break-in. --Ragnar 23:17, 1 May 2007 (BST)
- April 30, 2007
Looks like I spoke too soon. Five zombies in the NW quarter at this moment, survivor numbers have dropped below fifty. We're still operational, but reinforcements are needed if we're going to hang in for the long run. -- Arthur Patstone
- April 29, 2007
The defense seems to be going well, with break-ins happening less frequently and zombie numbers dropping slightly. The Tompson Mall Defenders are doing fine! The only minor issue is a case of overbarricading in the area around the Mall. Attempts are being made to rectify this situation. -- Arthur Patstone
- April 26, 2007
Breakings getting slightly more severe, there are currently 3 zombies in the mall who got in trough the upper left corner and the numbers outside seem to be growing steadily. Still very few casualties on the living side, mall is still surviving. --Ragnar 21:08, 26 April 2007 (BST)
- April 25, 2007
Frequent break-ins in the upper left corner but overall the mall seems to hold out fine. --Ragnar 17:24, 25 April 2007 (BST)
- April 4, 2007
Attention Shoppers, Tompson Mall is a rotting mass mobile dead. There are no survivors left in the mall, and the neighborhood seems to be taking quite a beating. Tompson Mall is gone. This ransack brought to you by Mall Tour '07 --Electrasol 22:41, 4 April 2007 (BST)
Don't waste your efforts on a losing battle. Get out.
- After a stunningly pitiful defence the SW corner was ransacked. This is definitely a great place to visit if you like eating brains. --Lanroth 14:56, 4 April 2007 (BST)
- Oh, well, if the mall rats didn't pay attention to the evacuation order, they deserve to be eaten. Chow down, zeds.
- April 1, 2007
As of a few hours ago, the mall's SE corner was opened up for zombies. 2 zombies were inside at the time that I happened along, and another entered as I was dealing with the others. I attacked the active one for distraction, and got him down enough for him to flee. Afterward, I called for others to help rebarricade the mall. There was only one zombie left when the second team went in, and the barricades were brought up to VSB.
- March 8, 2007
The mall is still safe, doors open for nice fresh air, and free of breathers.
- March 7, 2007
Closed all doors, dumped all bodies, cleaned ransack and barricated NW section (not to max, tought) Pingoart 20:52, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
I had cleared out NT and barricaded to max earlier today, the cleared NW and barricaded, logged on just now dead and the NT building ransacked. --Fjorn 06:41, 8 March 2007 (UTC)
- March 6, 2007 All doors are CLOSED and all corners are ransacked. At least 2 hungry zombies are in the SW corner of the mall.
- This is the current occupancy at Tompson Mall, according to an eyewitness account (the author):
- (07:30pm PST, 6 March 2007):
- (07:30pm PST, 6 March 2007):
1 Zombies (friendly, observed closing doors and killing other zeds)
3 Zombies (one friendly)
- March 6, 2007 All doors are open and all corners are ransacked. At least one zombie is in each corner of the mall.
- This is the current occupancy at Tompson Mall, according to an eyewitness account (the author):
- (01:48, 5 March 2007 (UTC)):
- (01:48, 5 March 2007 (UTC)):
- March 5, 2007 The mall has all its doors closed and all bodies dumped outside... This is the start of the long re-baricading of the mall.
- March 1, 2007 The mall has fallen. BlizZombie 00:35, 2 March 2007 (UTC)
- Feb 27, 2007 Keep in mind that, though the Cheeke Building and its corresponding revive point may become less reliable over the course of the next few weeks, the Pursey Building has been holding up fairly well, so Kendall Row may serve as a possible alternate RP if need be, last night's temporary setback of a break-in notwithstanding. --ElBueno 14:24, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
- UPDATE The Pursey Building is in zombie hands at this time. --ElBueno 17:40, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
- Feb 26, 2007 The Cheeke Building is changing hands on a regular basis. Keep the syringe lines open and stall the RRF incursion by raiding into Cheeke. Clear and cade, people, clear and cade.
- Late February 2007 Zombie hordes approaching from the west. 20+ attacking Cheeke Building. Stock up on ammo! - Pziko.
- Mid February 2007 It has been rumored that Thompson Mall will be sieged upon by large zombie hordes. These rumors are probably true. If you are to travel a few spaces north of Thompson Mall, you will notice there are already 10+ groups near. The neighboring mall to the North in South Blythville, Marvin Mall, has been destroyed and is under Zed control. It can only be predicted that Thompson Mall will be next. Already this year, many malls have fallen, including Caiger Mall, the only mall to repel a zombie attack. What does that mean for us sitting in Thompson? I implore every single living being in Thompson mall to read up on the recent mall sieges, so we can learn from past mistakes. If the zombies are to lay siege on Thompson, let our mall be the one to repel the attack.-DaggerGypsy, Leader of the Chewbacca Committee.
- February 2007 - A new individual calling himself Zigs has declared the creation of a new group called the Roma Church. Both a message spray painted on a wall and on radio, declaring his church to be built around this area. He has called for peace.
- December 2006 - Recently, an individual who calls himself The 'Sard Leader has been visiting the mall, and ordering people inside to vacate the area, threatening them with an attack by the 'Sards. Please note that The 'Sard Leader is NOT the leader of The 'Sards, nor are the real 'Sards going to attack the mall at any point in the future. The 'Sard Leader is, in fact, one of the many impostors that constantly attack the 'Sards, both by everyday PKings and by more underhanded tactics. Please do not attack other 'Sard members and disregard what The 'Sard Leader is saying.
- December 2006 - Even though the "revive points" outside the mall shouldn't be used, zombies are still being killed at the revive point at Kendall. So, same thing, CHECK THE ZEDS BEFORE YOU SHOOT THEM!
- December 2006 - Placing revive points outside of mall is a terrible idea, the acutal revive points are no more than 3-4 blocks away. The tags outside the malls should be sprayed over ASAP to avoid more confusion. 22 December 2006
- December 2006 - The spots outside the mall are painted as revive points. QUIT KILLING ZOMBIES WITHOUT CHECKING THEM!
- December 2006 - 3 of the 4 members of the Scorpion Group have been seen here in the past two weeks. I know this because I killed them. They're not going to go away, and they're going to destroy our stuff (including those nifty Christmas decorations everyone has been setting up). If you see them, kill them. Join the Possum Posse! -Bskrobot 04:40, 19 December 2006 (UTC)
- December 2006 - The user known as "the Sard's leader" has been trying repeatedly to take the mall. More often then not "the 'Sards leader" will come to the mall, with the usual message of "The 'Sards have now officially taken this mall. Anyone who is not part of The 'Sards must either leave, join the group, or be killed." The attempts, obviously, are futile, but I'm sure I'm not the only one annoyed by this. ThreeSided 00:10, 10 December 2006 (UTC)
NOTE: That's not the real 'Sard leader, just some guy named "The 'Sard Leader". If your shotgun happens to accidently discharge in his direction, none will shed a tear. He is listed KOS on the DEM Rogues Gallery, please note that his PKs are all almost all against 'Sards.
- December 2006 - "Revive Point" is spraypainted on the wall outside Tompson. Are they valid revive points? I've been killed three times waiting for a revive.
- November 2006 - Yup. NeilTheScorpion 06:14, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
- Kill this fucker if you find him.
- November 2006 - NeilTheScorpion shot me and dumped my body outside today. The Scorpion Group and I have been at odds for months. When Neil comes, it's usually a prelude to the Bash or other large group invasion. Be on the lookout....arm yourselves. If you see any of TheScorpionGroup in buildings near the mall, kill and dump on sight! They will continue to destroy generators and possibly PK people in the mall. I left Giddings Mall thinking I'd not get in their way and they'd leave me alone. I was wrong. They are without morals...they will destroy your way of life and ultimately lead to the opening of the mall to the Zeds. Band against them! Join the Possum Posse against them! Destroy them! -Bskrobot 01:16, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
- November 2006 - Prepare for the Siege. Shacklenews is on the way, and we will either stop them there or be killed!
---Shacknews is nowhere near Thompson. We just killed Caiger and Bale last month and are currently at Stickling. Wait your turn, we will be at your buffet soon enough--FyunchClick 03:52, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
- November 2006 - Tompson Mall has been secured for some time, but the residents are really missing out on the fun over at Bridgewater and Grandon PD (2 SE of Tompson). Constant Zed presence = XP! :)
- July 3rd - A mob of around 150 zombies invaded the mall, killing around 100 survivors and scattering the rest.
- May 17th - Two weeks of relative quiet and the Mall is firmly in survivor hands.
- May 1st - Survivors continue to increase in number inside, and no zombies getting inside for almost 3 days now.
- April 30th - The mall is still filling with survivors, although the outside of the mall is filling with zeds too. Zeds are also outside some of the surrounding buildings.
- April 22nd - Status is staying at where it was, only a few zeds inside, a bunch outside, some people inside. I'm currently trying to get a revive inside so I may help.
- April 20th - The mall is filling with survivors again, only a zed left in the lower right.
- April 19th - It seems that the infection of the mall is going down as quickly as it excellated. There are only 6 zeds in the top left quarter of the mall, with the outlying entry buildings keeping its zeds.
- April 18th - There are only 13 zeds inside at the time of writing, all in the top left block. The outlying buildings have small numbers of the remaining survivors inside, and a few zeds as well.
- April 17th - Update: Tompson mall has fallen. No survivors remain inside the mall.
- April 17th - The large breakin has gotten larger, theres about 70-75 in the top left block, 9 on the bottom left block, and 2 on the bottom right block.
- April 16th - A large breakin has occured in the south-east corner of the mall. At the time of this writing, there are roughly 25 zombies in the mall, and 70 outside.
- April 15th - Currently under siege with minor break-ins, still under human control, however. RRF seen roaming freely through southern Spicer Hills, and branches of RRF have laid siege to Tompson Mall. Updates forthcoming.
This territory belongs to The Dead
We're going to destroy everything and you can't stop us. Yours, The Dead
"...and The Dead shall outnumber the living..."
This territory is in the balance.--Athur birling 11:01, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
First offensive made by zombies right now. They are using the mall's 27.20 frequency to send threats, and even were able to bring barricades down to VSB, but the mall mobilization force rapidly raised them back to EHB. Reports of outside scouts say now more zeds are gathering on the SE section, around ~35 now. News to follow, this will be a loong night... --Grant Foster 03:09, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
a defence against mall tour 09 has begun with most people leaving for the defence of cheeke,also-the last of the thompson security force has finally left for the cheeke building after telling the mall and surrounding safehouses to evcuate out of the mall or completely out of the suburb(for those who wish to run)also,they have been asking the people surrounding the mall to(if they wish to fight)go to the cheeke building for there is 125 peeps there,and have also asked to spread the word to neigbouring safehouses
to sum it up,thompson mall has very little survivor numbers for a mall while there are hundreds in cheeke,this my friends-is where we make a stand.
donald dawkins-thompson security. 15:14, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
Can someone please tell me why the barricades are at max? the suburb and its surrounding suburbs are safe.... and im sitting here at St. Iraneus church, all sides are maxed. This really is annoying considering this is one of the very few survivor controlled malls...--NekoGunner 21:05, 22 December 2009 (UTC)