From The Urban Dead Wiki
(Redirected from Template:Info NecroTech)Jump to navigationJump to search
- Office buildings owned by the company often associated with the zombie outbreak. From the outside, they are indistinguishable from other buildings, but characters with the NecroTech Employment skill are able to recognise them.
- Inside, GPS Units, DNA extractors and Revivification syringes can be found. Also within a powered NecroTech building survivors with Necronet Access can revive brain rotted zombies, can make revivification syringes at a cost of 20 AP, and can view the locations of tagged zombies.
- Among the internal descriptions found in NecroTech Buildings:
- The NecroTech logo is set in the wall behind the front desk, and doors open onto powered-down computer rooms and laboratories."
- If a generator is running inside the building:
- "The NecroTech logo glows gently above the front desk, and doors open onto a number of brightly-lit laboratories and computer rooms."
- They are listed as Tactical Resource Points.
- NecroTech offices are tall enough for survivors to commit suicide from. They also provide a vantage point from which binoculars can be used.
- Necrotech Buildings can be barricaded normally.