- Subpages navigator
Main page :: Information - Recruitment
News and history :: Current News - News archives
Members and units :: Guajiros - Revolutionaries - Rangers
Blackhawk Nation Territory :: Blackhawk Nation Territory - Revivication Points
Zone reports :: Dempsey Lane Fire Station - Resource Buildings in Shackleville - Woodroffe Mall
Diplomacy :: Allies - Neutral factions - Enemies
FAQ :: Member FAQ - Guide for new recruits
The Blackhawk Nation Forum
|Blackhawk Nation is part of the ongoing struggle in the streets of Malton and will fight the enemies of the people until the revolution is achieved.
||30+ ... and growing ...
||Taking the fight to the zeds and providing assistance for survivors all over the city of Malton.
Welcome to the Blackhawk Nation. The front page is made primarily for giving a brief introduction to us, and for recruitment information. If you're looking for more specific information, please have a look at our other pages using our subpages navigator.
Who are we?
Blackhawk Nation is a survivor group in Malton, based in and around the suburb of Shackleville in central Malton. The Blackhawk Nation intend to make life difficult for the local PKers and ferals. Due to the varying numbers of prey in Shackleville, some units are occasionally seen far into hostile territory.
We are divided into three divisions - Guajiros, Revolutionaries, and Rangers. The divisions are organized very differently to work as efficiently as possible. Our medics are able to provide revives and heals whenever needed, while our Guajiros, Revolutionaries, and Rangers bring swift death to the infected and corrupted.
Why join us?
- If you're new to the game you will learn tactics and have a team to back you up when you need.
- If you're already a veteran, you'll get to play Urban Dead in a new way, in cooperation with many other experienced players and/or you can help mentor the new players on the team.
- Our numbers are constantly rising. The Blackhawk Nation is growing and is a force to be reckoned with.
As a Guajiro
- You are a part of the urban militia.
- Have the benefits of a group without the restrictions imposed by many other groups.
- No officers: You can do whatever you want to, as long as it benefits the Blackhawk Nation. You can hang out in central operations or go out with the Rangers and wreak havoc on the zombie hordes, the choice is yours.
- But still: You are part of a great survivor group, you have a "hometown", you have the opportunity to participate in operations, you have other players watching your barricades while you sleep, and you'll learn of the zombie hordes approaching before they strike.
As a Revolutionary
- Revolutionaries are the up and comers in the Blackhawk Nation. They are learning the ropes on their way to becoming one of the elite.
- Revolutionaries go out on patrol and take part in operations with the rangers. The take the fight to the zeds.
- Metagaming: You should check the forums about 2-3 times a week, although, of course, you're free to be more active if you want to.
- Join some competitions: Every now and then, competitions are held in the Blackhawk Nation.
As a Ranger
- Take a challenge: We expect you to become one of the finest and most disciplined soldiers in Malton.
- See Malton: The Rangers are not only stationed in the Blackhawk Nation area, but are also sent on missions far into hostile territory.
- Bounty hunting: A major part of your life as a Ranger is spent hunting PKers and zed spies.
- X:00 tactics: Several players logging on at the same time means a good opportunity for cooperation, plus a devastating effect in combat.
- Meet new friends: The close cooperation of the Rangers gives you the opportunity to make new friends and work together.
How to Join
- If you would like to join us, post a link to your UD profile here, and change your UD profile group tag to "Blackhawk Nation". New members become Guajiros and can work their way up to the elite and a spot as one of our Rangers.