The Clewett Building
|The Clewett Building|
"... lights are on in the Clewett Building ..."
|the Clewett Building
The NecroTech logo glows gently above the front desk, and doors open onto a number of brightly-lit laboratories and computer rooms.
The Clewett Building is a NecroTech facility located in the suburb of Pescodside. Though a faceless corporate structure to the uninitiated, this facility acts as the heart of R&D for NecroTech within Pescodside. Although few specific details are known to the public outside of the NecroTech corporation, it is believed that within the laboratoies of the Clewett Building the initial blueprints for the DNA Extractor were designed. While the DNA Extractor would definitely be considered one of the more famous inventions to see the light of day, the staff at the Clewett Building have continued to design other devices that may prove even more adventageous to the survivors of Malton, or they would be if the scientists could ever properly complete them. As is often the case these days zombies have a terrible habit of breaking into the building and not only disrupting their work, but during the ensuing building ransack the zombies usually destroy most of the experimental equipment and documentation. As such, the scientists of the Clewett Building almost spend as much time cleaning up after these attacks as they do researching. Still they hope to one day make another significant breakthrough. NecroTech staff here often work in tangent with research personnel stationed at the Waish Building to the northeast or the Inman Building to the east.
Noted NecroTech scientist, Caleb Usher, was stationed at this facility until February 2006 when a major zombie siege breached the facility's defenses. His parting words were something along the lines of "getting out of Dodge". While he has returned on visits to the building since then he has yet to take on full residence, preferring instead to work at the Waish Building while in Pescodside.
NecroTech staff continue to follow directive 42-A, issued by the head office on January 19th 2006, with the activation and manufacture of MK-II revivification syringes. While the cost in time and effort are currently high the certainty provided by being able to manufacture a constant stream of syringes has mitigated early concerns.
The activation of NecroNet with all NecroTech buildings has also allowed scientists to apply the DNA tracking research they have gathered to date. The field research staff stationed at the Clewett Building feel certain that they can crack the mystery surrounding the spread of the virus as well as help monitor aberrant zombie activity within Pescodside.
To date research staff at the Clewett Building are working hand-in-hand with survivors located in nearby resource buildings, namely:
- St. Ninian's Hospital (90,15)
- Ludwell Lane Fire Station (92,15)
- Featherstone Library (94,16)
- St. Herman's Hospital (89,14), in Rolt Heights.
- Younghusband Square PD (89,12), in Rolt Heights.
- Schreiber Drive PD (89, 16), in Rolt Heights.
- The Burchell Arms (89,17) in Rolt Heights.
The survivor organization, Friends of the Featherstone Library, continues to share a mutually beneficial relationship with the NecroTech interests at the Clewett Building. For this NecroTech extends a warm corporate welcome to those willing to assist in controlling and containing the ever-present zombie threat. After all, a safe work environment is a happy work environment.
This building should be Extremely Heavily barricaded at all times. This is in accordance with the barricade plan set forth by the Burchell Arms Regulars, who routinely monitor the barricade level for this building. This building is meant to serve as a safehouse for Malton's veteran survivors, and thus requires the Free Running skill to be properly utilized.
Survivors who find the building's barricades below their assigned level are asked to assist in raising them back up in order to help ensure the safety of all the survivors staying inside the building. Any survivor found lowering the barricades may be directly "put to the question" by any member of the B.A.R. present at that time. If this happens the accused survivor must present a valid reason for their actions or be labeled a zombie spy/death cultist and be judged accordingly.
Zombie tracking reports are a free service provided by the NecroTech corporation to all its staff and local survivors in order to help facilitate quicker response times when managing zombie threats and to build a greater awareness of zombie migration patterns within the 9x9 block region around the Clewett Building. As a cautious reminder, only those zombies tagged with the DNA Extractor will appear on these scans, so actual numbers may vary when dealing with older zombies (i.e. Brain Rot).
- December 12th, 2010
- The facility has been fully barricaded and powered for the last couple of weeks after recent reclamation. Two zombies are swaying ineffectually outside but a good number of survivors and staff are keeping the building well secured.
- Staff morale is high - with the zombie threat remaining minimal, technicians with family or friends left alive are busy preparing their gift lists to beat the holiday looting rush at Treweeke Mall.--MortenmenschBAR
- May 1st, 2010
- The Burchell Arms Regulars reported the facility has been ruined. There is still one zombie inside at this time and 2 more zombies outside. --Mobius
- April 29th, 2010
- The barricades were dropped and at least one zombie managed to get inside. The one lone B.A.R. member inside at the time managed to weaken the zombie (3 HP left), but there are still 5 more zombies outside. The generator was also destroyed. --Mobius
- April 28th, 2010
- The barricades have dropped to VHB, as the zombies outside continue to hammer away. The B.A.R. has confirmed there are 3 zombies outside. --Mobius
- April 26th, 2010
- The B.A.R. reported the facility was Extremely Heavily (EHB) barricaded, powered, and still playing music from its radio. However attacks on the barricades persist, but as there have been no breaches it has been categorized as "nothing serious" so far. --Mobius
- Update: Zombies breached the barricades during the night and managed to kill one survivor, however their attack was repelled. Their corpses were dumped outside and the barricades restored. --Mobius
- April 23rd, 2010
- Recon from the Burchell Arms Regulars reported that the building was Heavily (HB) barricaded with 2 zombies inside. The building was still powered and receiving radio transmissions. The BAR plans to deal with the zombies, so sit tight. --Mobius
- April 2nd, 2010
- The Burchell Arms Regulars reported the building was Extremely Heavily (EHB) barricaded. At this time there are approximately 22 zombies outside, but none inside. The building was powered, but without a radio. --Mobius
- March 31st, 2010
- The Burchell Arms Regulars reported that the building was recaptured and while Extremely Heavily (EHB) barricaded, it had no power or radio.
- Update: Troubles abound, as the BAR updated its report to state that the building was now ruined with 9 zombies inside. --Mobius 18:45, 31 March 2010 (BST)
- March 29th, 2010
- The Burchell Arms Regulars reported that the hospital was still in zombie hands with 12 zombies inside and another 4 zombies outside. --Mobius
- March 20th, 2010
- The Burchell Arms Regulars reported that the building was Extremely Heavily (EHB) barricaded, with a powered generator and no radio. Outside 3 zombies attacked the barricades. --Mobius
- February 23rd, 2010
- Barricades are holding, and the building is powered up to maintain revive points in Rolt Heights and Pescodside. --Bruce Lee VIII 01:16, 23 February 2010 (UTC)
- Janaury 29th, 2010
- Barricades are holding, and the building is powered up to maintain revive points in Rolt Heights and Pescodside. --Ottari DA PDA NW Read the Dispatch! 20:05, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
- December 29th, 2009
- Most likely ruined, based off external military reports. --~ Red Hawk One Talk | space for lease 02:46, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
- November 16th, 2009
- The undefended building was brought down quickly by the Militant Order of Barhah. -- Kittithaj 17:55, 16 November 2009 (UTC)
- October 27th, 2009
- The building is EHB, lit, and populated. --Itsacon 16:35, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
- October 15th, 2009
- The building is EHB, lit, and populated. --Ungha 19:11, 15 October 2009 (BST)
- September 14th, 2009
- The building is EHB, lit, and populated. --RustyNailsSon 21:07, 14 September 2009 (UTC+10)
- September 9th, 2009
- The Burchell Arms Regulars reported that the hospital was under siege! The barricades were down to only Lightly barricaded with 9 zombies outside. The hospital had no power or radio. --Mobius
- August 27th, 2009
- The Burchell Arms Regulars reported that the building was Extremely Heavily (EHB) barricaded, with a powered generator and no radio. Outside 7 zombies continued to attack the barricades. --Mobius
- August 25th, 2009
- The Burchell Arms Regulars reported that the hospital was in trouble, with 3 zombies inside and another 8 zombies outside. The building was only Quiet Strongly (QSB) barricaded and survivors inside were fighting to stay alive. --Mobius
- June 6th, 2009
- Recon from the Burchell Arms Regulars reported that the hospital was Extremely Heavily (EHB) barricaded, with no power or radio. There were no zombies inside, but 5 zombies outside. --Mobius
- May 30th, 2009
- The epic siege of the Clewett Building has ended, with the building ruined and echoing with the groans of a horde of about thirty zombies. All survivors have been claimed by the dead or have moved on to safe ground elsewhere.Mortenmensch, 03:56, 30 May 2009 (GMT)
- May 23rd, 2009
- After another prolonged zombie occupation of Rolt Heights and Pescodside, the Clewett Building has been reclaimed and restored but has been under extremely heavy siege for some weeks. A horde of 58 zombies is knocking on the doors. Survivors have so far succeeded in booting out any zombies that breach the barricade, but with safety is far from guaranteed - in fact part of the barricades has just shifted as I write. Excuse me, got work to do... Mortenmensch, 22:42, 22 May 2009 (GMT)
- April 16th, 2009
- After being ransacked by zombies over the previous week, the building is now EHB and powered. However, with less than five survivors inside and four zombies outside (plus several bodies which may shortly rise again), the situation could still go either way - RRF tags remain scrawled inside as a reminder.--Mortenmensch, 03:00, 16 April 2009 (GMT)
- March 25th, 2009
- The building is lit and active with approx 30 survivors. Barricades are at EHB but 6 zombies outside of the building. --Animere 13:32, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- February 11th, 2009
- Building is EHB with many survivors inside and no zombies. Looks like the Zombie's interest in Clewett is gone. --Animere 19:30, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
- December 21st, 2008
- The situation has worsened since the previous day. There are now 9 zombies inside, no barricades, and only a handful of survivors left alive. It would appear that the Clewett Building is doomed...
- Update: Only 2 survivors are still alive, and both are badly hurt. There are 8 zombies still inside the building and no barricades.
- December 20th, 2008
- The barricades were breached and the Burchell Arms Regulars reported that 5 zombies had managed to break inside.
- December 15th, 2008
- Another day at Clewett. The BAR reported that the building's defences were still holding out against the 7 zombies outside. While survivors numbers are unknown, the building was powered and still had a radio setup inside.
- December 14th, 2008
- The Burchell Arms Regulars continue to keep the Clewett NT secure, in the name of frosty cold beers. The facility is powered and a recent scan indicated there were 4 zombies outside the building. Of course there were another 44 zombies within scanning range, scattered in small clumps throughout the area.
- Update: A minor breach was made and 2 zombies managed to get inside, while another 5 zombies were still outside. While survivor numbers had dropped in the past 3 days the BAR was confident that victory would not be denied to them. And this turned out to be the case as both zombies were killed and dumped outside. In addition, more survivors returned to fill the ranks of their fallen comrades.
- December 12th, 2008
- The Burchell Arms Regulars continued to hold the facility as the number of zombies outside steadily grew from one, the previous day, to 4 zombies. The BAR reported that they were not impressed. Of course this may have had something to do with the fact that their numbers had tripled in the past day when word of their glorious victory had spread throughout the suburb. The facility is still powered and a radio transmitter was setup for everyone's listening enjoyment.
- December 11th, 2008
- The Burchell Arms Regulars reported that the Clewett facility was still ruined, with a single zombie inside the building's lobby. Is this nothing more than a token resistance?
- Update: In conjunction with Operation: Dulston Storm, the Burchell Arms Regulars estormed the facility and retook it. The Clewett NT is currently fixed, barricaded, powered, and with only a single zombie standing outside. It was time for a beer party, and what better time than when you have a half-dozen BAR members all in one place? Party time!
- December 10th, 2008
- The Burchell Arms Regulars reported that in the past five days not much had changed, other than that there were now only 2 zombies standing outside the facility. No attempts have been made, as of yet, to resecure the building.
- Update: One of the zombies went inside the building. The zombie was a rotter with 30HP left. Only 3 AP is needed to repair the building.
- December 5th, 2008
- The Burchell Arms Regulars reported there were only 3 zombies standing outside the facility and none inside. There are apparently scattered groups of zombies roaming around the area. The Waish Building was reported in a similar state.
- December 3rd, 2008
- Clewett once again lies in ruins. --Sparticulous 04:06, 3 December 2008 (UTC)
- November 27th, 2008
- Clint Harbringer, thought to have been retired from the Burchell Arms Regulars several months ago, made a sudden appearance inside Clewett, which left many wondering where he came from, as he was not spotted enetering the building. Even so, he reported that the building was Heavily barricaded and zombie-free.
- November 25th, 2008
- Nick Crandell of the Burchell Arms Regulars dropped by Clewett NT only to find its doors wide open and only poor Jesus Sante remaining (down to 14 HP). At the time there were 3 zombies inside, but Nick gunned down one of them leaving only two still standing. Out of ammo he closed the doors and went to get more ammo. The situation though does not look good.
- November 23rd, 2008
- The Burchell Arms Regulars performed an attack against the zombies still occupying the Clewett Building. Having thinned the zombie ranks over the past few days the BAR reported that the facility has been cleared of the undead menace. Efforts are now being made to fortify the building's defences and recoup its lost defenders.
- November 19th, 2008
- Clewett's tactical situation fluctuated, as while no survivor numbers have been reported for the facility, a recent report from the Burchell Arms Regulars indicated there were 2 zombies inside the building. A previous report indicated there was only one, and said zombie was killed by a BAR member, but this later report revealed now two more zombies were inside.
- November 17th, 2008
- The Burchell Arms Regulars reported that the Clewett Building's situation is far from cheery as 5 zombies managed to breach the building's barricades today while 9 more zombies wait outside. The situation looks grim.
- November 16th, 2008
- Tommy Monahan, astride a mechanical riding bull... which lacking proper mobility was being pulled by a dozen of his men from the Burchell Arms Regulars, led the charge to recapture the fallen facility from the undead horde. With zombie numbers having dwindled over the past week, the BAR was able to evict the remaining zombies from the building. When later asked how he had accomplished this task Tommy, drunk from victory and beer, responded, "Beer inspired me to do it. Or maybe God. God I love beer!"
- Oh Tommy, you rapscallion! We, the survivors of Pescodside, salute you.
- November 10th, 2008
- It would appear that the staff's new pet zombie, "Larry", was in fact not as friendly as previously suspected. It turns out his moaning attracted the attention of many more hungry zombies to the facility. In the end the barricades were breached and the building ruined with 20 zombies inside. At a time like this we can't help but lay blame down on those damn peanuts.
- November 6th, 2008
- A new scan revealed there are 16 zombies in the immediate area, but other than 3 at the Inman Building all the rest are scattered by themselves. One such zombie is standing outside Clewett. Some of the scientists have taken a shining to him and have been feeding the zombie peanuts. They have named their new pet zombie "Larry". I can't help but worry that this will all end in tears...
- November 5th, 2008
- Zombie numbers dropped today as a NecroWatch scan reported only 13 zombies within range. Only thirteen? Well it appears like all the zombies looking for action are milling around Treweeke Mall these days. There isn't even a single zombie trying to break inside Clewett. *Yawn*. Time to kick back, drink a beer from the Burch', and relax.
- November 3rd, 2008
- Still no zombies... where did they all go? Well, a recent scan showed there were 19 zombies in the immediate area so we have some indication of where they went, but still it looks like they learned their lesson and are staying away from Clewett. We wonder how long that will last... zombies aren't exactly famous for their knowledge retention skills.
- October 31st, 2008
- Halloween was celebrated this year with intact barricades, full power, and not a single zombie standing inside or outside the facility. As such, survivors had a good 'ol fashioned Halloween party. Zombie numbers in the immediate area were rated as "LOW".
- October 26th, 2008
- VICTORY! The fighting spirit of the 30+ zombie horde finally shattered today as the facility's defenders found over 2/3rds of the mob had scattered. With only a paltry 10 zombies outside survivor hopes soared. This truly was a glorious day to be alive. Special thanks go out to the Burchell Arms Regulars, who were the backbone of the building's defences. We salute you brave warriors.
- October 24th, 2008
- Three more zombies joined the ranks of the horde sieging the facility, but even with 33 zombies outside the building's defenses remain intact with only minor breaches over the past few days. The Burchell Arms Regulars continue to hold the line.
- October 18th, 2008
- The building is powered and barricaded, with a horde of 30 zombies outside our doorstep. There have been several breaches, but each attempt has so far been repelled. The Burchell Arms Regulars have sworn that so long as they are supplied by beer from the Burch' they plan to hold out against the siege.
- October 12th, 2008
- With power being restored intermittently new scans have brought to light the current zombie situation around the facility. At this time the building is Extremely Heavily barricaded in an effort to keep the 20-odd zombies currently outside from breaking inside. The siege though is not the only zombie activity in the area as the scan revealed that 82 other zombies still roam the immediate vicinity.
- In other news, the Burchell Arms Regulars asked survivors to be on the look-out for a zombie sympathizer named Propaganda Orange. The death cultist was last seen at the facility where he destroyed a generator and threatened the survivors defending the building.
- October 6th, 2008
- The Burchell Arms Regulars reported that, through a strong offensive, survivors were able to rally together and retake the facility. At this time 4 zombies were reported outside the building, but without power no new NecroNet reports could be issued at this time.
- October 1st, 2008
- The Burchell Arms Regulars reported that the facility was overrun by zombies. At this time 6 zombies were inside the building and it has been ruined. Efforts are being made to reclaim the building, but have been slowed due to attacks on other resource building in the immediate area.
- September 27th, 2008
- NecroWatch revealed that there were 165 zombies within the immediate area. Of this number 20 zombies were reported outside the Clewett Building. The facility is currently EHB and powered, but still under significant threat from the undead hordes in Pescodside.
- September 20th, 2008
- The struggle for the Clewett Building continues, as the zombie forces from yesterday were evicted with C.R.A.P. tactics, managed to regroup and strike again. The building was being overrun at last report, with 6 zombies already inside.
- September 19th, 2008
- A report of the zombie situation outside the facility showed that there were 17 zombies sieging the building. Further reports indicate that a second zombie mob at St. Ninian's Hospital may be splitting the local horde, but should either resource building fall then the other would face far greater numbers in the aftermath.
- Update: Metal Fox recon reported that the Clewett facility had fallen. At this time there are 21 zombies inside the building.
- September 17th, 2008
- Zgarah Hranz an hranz ranzag z!z barn in zaargh ah BA!. Zhaar hraz magh nahm-nahm!ng ah bra!nz-BA! - harrah! Habbah hangrah! 14:54, 17 September 2008 (BST)
- Not long after the survivors reclaimed the NecroTech facility the following telegram (the only real way to communicate with people in Malton, as everyone knows) arrived at the Clewett Building via mail blimp:
- Congratulations on your flawless victory. STOP
- It must have been a glorious battle. STOP
- Send photos and keep up the good work. STOP
- --Noted NecroTech scientist, Caleb Usher
- September 16th, 2008
- Late breaking news! The building's barricades were reported to be down and the doors wide open! At this time there are 14 zombies inside and another 20 zombies estimated to still be outside. Supporting reports that the B.A.R. was attempting to hold this building in their fight against the horde may infer that survivor reinforcements are on the way. Or not. Such is life in Malton.
- September 15th, 2008
- Metal Fox recon reported there were 36 zombies outside the Clewett Building. It would seem that the siege party is really starting now. Time to turn up the music.
- September 14th, 2008
- The building was under attack, but a few survivors came along and saved everyone inside. Now there's one guy, but a strong survivor presence around it.
- Update: Dulston Alliance recon reported there was a mob of 20 zombies standing outside the Clewett facility. Even in the face of this large force though the survivors manning the building's barricades plan to hold out. Alliance forces gathered inside the building have sent word to the Burchell Arms Regulars in order to shore-up the building's defenses.
- September 13th, 2008
- The Electric Light Torchestra reported that 11 zombies were spotted outside the Clewett Building.
- September 12th, 2008
- Convicted felon Janine Eelms of Hel's Daughters was found hiding in the Clewett Building as Dulston Alliance forces gathered here for operations back into the ruins of Dulston. Considering her crimes against humanity Rotten Ray of the D.I.T.P.S sentenced her to death.
- September 10th, 2008
- Dead vs Blue recon reported that the facility was in survivor hands. The building was Extremely Heavily barricaded.
- February 22nd, 2008
- Clewett continues to hold and at this time there is no longer any immediate threat to the facility. Zombie numbers, while still relatively high at nearby revive points, are fewer in other locations around the building.
- February 19th, 2008
- It has been a see-saw battle to hold the Clewett Building, as the building has fallen at least twice since the last report on its status. A more recent scan indicates that zombie numbers have dropped somewhat, with larger numbers at Otto Street.
- February 6th, 2008
- The Second Big Bash has hit western Pescodside, taking out several buildings as they rampage through Rolt Heights. As such, it is no surprise that The Burchell Arms Regulars have recently taken residence inside the building after the fall of the Burchell Arms. The BAR has sworn to defend Clewett to the bitter end.
- Today a zombie managed to get inside and destroyed our generator. It was the red one, you know, the one that hummed softly when it was full of fuel. Now its dead. We buried it in the small park plot out back behind the facility, and someone said some nice final words in memory of the poor little portable generator. I think someone cried. It was all very sad. Afterwards everyone shuffled back inside, someone killed the zombie, and then re-barricaded.
- February 1st, 2008
- After almost 2 months scientists reported they had made a discovery. There were no zombie threats to be found anywhere nearby. Zip. Zilch. Not that this really bothered them as it gave staff more time to concentrate on inventing a new type of Coke. And by that we mean Coca-Cola.
- December 6th, 2007
- The Militant Order of Barhah have been defeated by the Dulston Alliance and the Burchell Arms Regulars. The zombies attempted to retake the building in 5 separate breaches, but all of them failed.
- December 1st, 2007
- The Militant Order of Barhah have overrun the building! Those survivors who did not flee in time were slaughtered. After the building was ransacked and ruined the zombies appeared to stay within the building in an effort to hold it. With 20+ zombies at their command, odds appeared to favor their attempt.
- November 23rd, 2007
- Torjim, of the Burchell Arms Regulars, reported that that there were only 4 zombies in the area today. Of these zombies only one was outside the Clewett Building itself, and thus hardly a threat.
- August 29th, 2007
- There are three zombies outside, bashing at the barricades. For now, a minor threat, but their numbers could grow as zombies come in from Dulston.
- NOTE: One of the zombies outside is wearing a Please Revive armband, but still smashing at the barricades. Revive recommended...
- June 1st, 2007
- Zombies continue to skirt the range of the Clewett Building, opting to traverse Pescodside close to the eastern border of Malton. Activity in Rolt Heights remains low, and the Clewett Building is well-occupied and ready to repel any zombie attackers.
- May 11th, 2007
- Clewett's leading Zombiologist, Ottari, reported that a recent NecroNet scan showed almost no zombie activity in Pescodside around the NT building. The most activity, a mere 3 zombies, was localized in nearby Rolt Heights at a cemetery commonly considered a neutral revive point. All seems peaceful in the suburb today.
- March 17th, 2007
- Today's Necronet Report shows a slight increase in zombie numbers in the area, with a total of 28 in the 9x9 block around the Clewett Building. The Inman Building remains a target for zeds in the area, but as of this writing I can confirm that barricades are holding. Still, most zeds in the mass appear to be suffering from brain rot. Perhaps they're seeking a brain rot revival clinic as, after nearly a week, their efforts to breach the building have proven rather pointless. I will be taking a brief leave of absence from Clewett to perform general maintenance and lab work at the Inman Building. Look for a return to daily Necronet reports on March 20th.
- March 16th, 2007
- NecroNet researcher and Clewett's leading Zombiologist, Ottari, had this to say, "Today's NecroNet report reveals the presence of a meager 25 zombies in the 9x9 area around the Clewett Building. The series of skirmishes outside Featherstone Library seems to have resulted in a survivor victory. Though there are 12 zombies outside the Inman Building, I can personally attest to the strength of its barricades. Still, the building is without power and thus of little use for NecroNet reconnaissance at this time. Once more, I would speculate that some zombies have wandered out of the Clewett Building's NecroNet range, and may be present in eastern Pescodside. If power were restored to the Inman Building, this researcher might very well consider issuing two daily NecroNet reports for the suburb."
- Noted NecroTech scientist, Caleb Usher, had this to add, "A source has informed me that previous reports indicating the zombie group, Dead Animals - Redux, as being behind the recent sieges, are false. From what little information we do have it appears Dead Animals - Redux has joined up with Mall Tour '07 for the time being."
- March 15th, 2007
- In a continued effort to monitor tagged zombie activity until zombie numbers drop into a safer range, a recent scan has detected 37 zombies within range of the Clewett Building. Unfortunately most of these zombies are amassed outside the Inman Building and the Featherstone Library. The siege against the Featherstone Library seems to validate rumors that the attack is being spearheaded by zombies from Dead Animals - Redux.
- March 14th, 2007
- A recent upsurge in zombie activity brings the number of scanned zombies to 50, with 17 zombies apparently sieging the Inman Building. Survivors are reminded to remain cautious.
- March 13th, 2007
- Yet again tagged zombie number continue to drop around the Clewett Building with only 40 tagged zombies remaining (3 less than scanned at the time due to Ottari's efforts to revive the plague victims just north of the facility). It should also be noted that the concentration of zombies previously noted in Rolt Heights has moved on or been put down, either way the number of tagged zombies scanned in the nearby suburb has dropped significantly.
- March 12th, 2007
- Science staff at the Clewett Building continue to monitor the gradual decline of the local zombie population with interest, as zombie hunting patterns have always fascinated research staff here. As of today only 55 tagged zombies remain standing within NecroNet scanning range with 1/4th of those accounted for in nearby Rolt Heights. Scientists speculate that zombie may be migrating west in Rolt Heights due to the suburb's lack of NecroTech facilities.
- March 10th, 2007
- For a third day in a row NecroNet reports show that the concentration of zombies in Pescodside are diminishing as zombies continue to return to their original hunting grounds. A recent scan indicates there are 61 tagged zombies in the suburb at this time, of which 2/5ths are just across the border in Rolt Heights.
- As a reminder, all staff are asked to be on the lookout for a suspicious individual spotted on building grounds recently. The survivor, recognized as vukojebina is a convicted vandal and on the Burchell Arms Regulars' wanted list. Staff who spot vukojebina are asked to alert building security.
- March 9th, 2007
- A new NecroNet report was issued today by NecroTech researcher Ottari. Our industrious researcher has recorded activity from 88 active tagged zombies within the 9x9 city block grid around the Clewett Building. Also 5 of the counted local zombies are potentially awaiting revival at Mermagen Street. At this time staff are warned that there are currently 9 tagged zombies outside the facility attacking the barricades. Should this threat not be dealt with soon staff are asked not to spend the night inside the building.
- UPDATE: The latest NecroNet report from Ottari shows that there are now 70 tagged zombies in the scan area. While this is a continued drop in zombie activity from two days ago activity is still high enough to warrant caution. Of these numbers 3 tagged zombies are potentially awaiting revival at Mermagen Street.
- March 7th, 2007
- A NecroNet report issued today by NecroTech researcher Ottari has recorded activity from 102 tagged zombies within the 9x9 city block grid around the Clewett Building, with 6 tagged zombies outside the facility itself. Staff are warned to take precautions, and if possible, not to step outside for a smoke as this may result in horrific death.
- UPDATE: Ottari has re-issued the daily NecroNet report indicating that there are now only 84 tagged zombies within the scan area. While the decrease in numbers is significant survivors are reminded these statistics only indicate tagged zombies and do not provide information on any potentially untagged hostile zombies within the scan grid.
- September 13th, 2006
- The Clewett Building is ransacked by a medium sized horde as the Big Bash searches for targets in the wake of the slaughter at Treweeke Mall. 5 Zombies are in the building at the moment. Hopefully, with the aid of the B.A.R this may change soon. --SamtheMan 13:36, 13 September 2006 (BST)
- June 24th, 2006
- Dead Animals returned and sacked the Clewett Building yet again. And just after the NecroTech staff had just managed to reorganize all their research notes...
- June 8th, 2006
- The zombies known as the Reavers and Dead Animals jointly assaulted and overwhelmed the defenses of the Clewett Building. They claim it was cleared out for dancing. Their motives are of course suspect due to the large pile of survivor corpses littering the inside of the building's main foyer. One would assume that the corpses covering the floor are hardly conducive to proper dancing.
- March 26th, 2006
- The building was totally emptied and occupied for the day by a medium sized zombie horde, including ferals, Dead Animals and Reavers. They have been evicted, although the building is still under threat.
- March 1st, 2006
- The building has been invaded by a small group of zombies. Several casualties, and more zombies remaining outside.
- February 23rd, 2006
- BREAKING NEWS BULLETIN... All NecroTech staff are advised to be on alert due to a recent invasion by a lone zombie who managed to breach our defenses and proceeded to attack several of our staff and survivors inside the building. Scientists should remain calm though as the matter has been resolved, with the offending zombie terminated and its corpse disposed outside. Barricades have been restored, but company policy dictates that we should consider raising them higher than Very Strongly to dissuade the recently deceased zombie from returning.
- February 11th, 2006
- NecroTech staff at the Waish Building have issued a termination warrant for AxeAxeAxe for the willful destruction of NecroTech property (a portable generator located in the lobby). Our staff were appalled to learn that members of the anarchistic Degenerates group had found their way into Pescodside and while most Degenerates continue to be minor annoyances, staff should consider Axeaxeaxe to be armed and dangerous as detailed in reports issued from the Giddings Mall Defence Policy and Rhodenbank Civil Defense Corps. Staff are asked that, should they spot AxeAxeAxe within the premises, they should inform security personnel stationed at Schreiber Drive PD (Rolt Heights), who in turn will send someone to remove AxeAxeAxe from the building... by force. Only by executing social deviants can we hope to build a better Malton.
- NecroTech: Building a better tomorrow, today.
- February 2nd, 2006
- As of today normal operations have been restored to the Clewett Building. NecroTech staffing routines have been reinstated and scientists are asked to return to duty at the facility. The barricades are back up, although still under construction as of early this morning (8:54 AM, Quite Strongly). Already some staff and survivors have returned to the building and restarted the labs. Staff are reminded to be on alert as proper recon of the area has not yet been concluded and threat assessments are still being analyzed. Early NecroNet reports from the tracking center at the Waish Building show 11-12 zombies outside St. Ninian's Hospital, but no other tagged zombies within a 9x9 block grid of the Waish facility.
- February 1st, 2006
- ALERT! ALERT! All science personnel are to evacuate the Clewett Building immediately. Defensive barricades have been breached and zombies have invaded the premises. I repeat, evacuate immediately to the nearest secure shelter! Duty staff are to regroup north at the Waish Building (93,11).
- UPDATE: To all staff currently relocated to either the Waish or Inman Building: The Friends of the Featherstone Library have begun a coordinated action to clear the zombie infestation from this facility. Early reports show that the building will be resecured and returning to normal shift routines shortly. All NecroTech staff are advised to await further reports before proceeding back to work here.
- January 31st, 2006
- Due to the recent threat posed by a very large zombie horde within St. Ninian's Hospital (20+ zombies) the Clewett Building has raised its barricades to Heavy, with the intention of raising them to Very or Extremely Heavily soon. All NecroTech scientists have been given the order to manufacture or search for MK-II syringes in order to deal with this threat. At the same time they are also advised to attempt to revive survivors standing on adjacent streets as the attacking zombies, associated with the Drunken Dead, are known fanatics. As such, syringes might be wasted as most Drunken Dead members, once revived, will simply kill themselves again.
As these actions will likely take fewer than the 20 AP required to manufacture a syringe scientists are warned to only use syringes located in searches in this manner, if at all. Otherwise the zombie horde will win through attrition.
- It should be noted that the building was under siege.