- Subpages navigator
Main page :: Information - Recruitment - General news
News and history :: Zone reports - History - Timeline - News archives
Members and units :: Officers - Militia - Jaegers - Member list
Crimson Territory :: Inner Circle - Outer Circle
Diplomacy :: Allies - Neutral factions - Enemies - Character hitlist
FAQ :: Non-member FAQ - Member FAQ
|The Crimson Clan
||The Clan, Crimsons, or CC
||Check our forum
Alternatively, you can find a Crimson Clan member template from here or here
||Supporter of the Crimson Clan
|This user supports the Crimson Clan in the Defense of Havercroft.
Welcome to The Crimson Clan wiki pages. This front page is made primarily for giving a brief introduction to us, and for recruitment information. If you're looking for more specific information, please have a look on the above subpages navigator.
Who are we?
The Crimson Clan is a survivor group, based in and around the suburb of Havercroft in central Malton. The Clan has declared the area surrounding Ackland Mall its domain, and intends to make life difficult for the local PKers and ferals. Due to the varying numbers of prey in central Clan domain, some squads are occasionally seen far into hostile territory.
We are organised to work effectively as a squad. Our doctors and NecroTechies are able to provide revives and heals whenever needed, while our soldiers bring swift death to the infected or corrupted.
The Crimson Clan has an official radio frequency of 27.50 MHz, and a forum for communications. Many Clan members make use of X:00 tactics.
Both veterans and newbies are welcome to join our ranks.
An old photo taken back in the days when the Clan was based in the extreme North Western Malton. A hidden camera immortalizes the IWM
leader Duce Nauks outside Gerrard Place PD
, moments before he triggers a trap developed by NTa Fippe and NTa William of the Clan's now non-existent Pask Team.
Why join us?
- If you're new to the game, we'll help you become a high-level player through our varied work
- If you're already a veteran, you'll get to play Urban Dead in a new way, in co-operation with other players.
- The Clan has a long and respected history in the game. We have come from a small, non-influential group to a large, powerful group, and although we no longer have the military power that we have had in the past, our allies respect us and are always ready to swell our ranks, when the need arises.
As a Militia member
- Very little metagaming: If you don't like forums, the Militia is the place for you.
- No officers: Do whatever you want to, as long as it kinda benefits the Clan.
- But still: You are part of a great survivor group, you have the opportunity to participate in competitions and operations, you have a "hometown", you have other players watching your barricades while you sleep, and you'll learn of the zombie hordes approaching before they strike. But don't forget to carry a radio tuned to 27.50 MHz!
As a Jaeger (1st Jaeger Corps)
- Take a challenge: We expect you to become one of the finest and most disciplined soldiers in Malton.
- Join Clan competitions: Every now and then, competitions are held in the Clan. We hold an annual bounty-hunting competition, which is normally good fun. This is just one of our range of games & competitions.
- See Malton: The Marines are not only stationed in the Clan domain, but are also sent on missions far into hostile territory.
- Metagaming: You need to check the forums at least every 2-3 days, although of course, you're welcome to be more active, as you wish.
- X:00 tactics: Several players logging on at the same time means a good opportunity for cooperation, plus a devastating effect in combat.
- Meet new friends: The close cooperation of the Marines gives you the opportunity to make new friends.
August 29th, 2011
- We fought valiantly alongside many survivors in Fort Creedy siege. It was a pleasure to work with all of you. However, we're not back in normal duty as we're back at keeping peace in Havercroft.
August 3rd, 2011
- After a year of hiatus, The Crimson Clan returns to the streets of Malton. Load your guns and sharpen your axes, comrades. Those zombies aren't going to kill themselves - unless they jump out of the windows.
--Waak 21:50, 3 August 2011 (BST)
News older than (quite) a few months will be moved to the archives.