The Doutch Museum

From The Urban Dead Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search

Mall-safe-small.jpg

The Doutch Museum
'Cades at ESB
Sid1138 (talk) 19:15, 2 March 2020 (UTC)
the Doutch Museum

Fryerbank [97, 80]

War Crescent
(Penny Heights)
Oakley Drive
(Penny Heights)
Chedgey Drive
(Penny Heights)
the Osbourne Building the Doutch Museum a factory
Hanna Row Burdett Street Tidball Walk

Basic Info:

  • Museums have a wide range of different collections and exhibitions, although previously they were not lootable. Nowadays, different decorative items may be found there.
  • Generally, the descriptions found in Museums fall along the lines of "…currently displaying a(n) exhibition/installation/collection of _____________"
  • Museums can be barricaded normally.


Stret3.JPG Amusing Location
This location is on the list of Amusing Locations in Malton

Description

It is an interesting fact that 95 percent of the Doutch Museum's building is the gift-shop. The remaining 5 percent was devoted to the exhibit of the worlds most beutiful Doutch. Such a wonderous attraction was the Doutch that people would flock to the museum from all over the world to marvel at it. They would spend the rest of the day wandering through the enormous gift shop, buying Doutch-memorabilia such as Doutch mugs, Doutch hats and Doutch bags. That was before the quarantine of course. What has become of the Doutch since then is a mystery.

History

Formely part of Dragonhead KG40, removed from zone of maintenance with KG30 implementation in March 2008

Barricade Policy

EHB+2 at all times

Current Status

December 7, 2010 Power, cade status unknown. --Bjornkarl 00:40, 8 December 2010 (UTC)

July 29, 2008 EHB, power, Transmitter=28.01--Dr Mycroft Chris 05:50, 29 July 2008 (BST)



LocationsStub.png This page, The Doutch Museum, is a locations stub. Please help us to improve the wiki by contributing to this page. Be sure the following information is added to the page: coordinates, suburb, 9 block map (or 16 block map for large buildings), description, barricading policy, and history. Please refer to the Location Style Guide.