The Hall Building
|The Hall Building|
(75,25) (bic) (statuses) (update)The Hall Building
"... the Hall Building has fallen ..."
The Hall Building is a NecroTech facility located in the suburb of Santlerville. It is one of two NT Facilities within the suburb, the second facility being the Dewes Building. Staff at this building commonly revive zombies at nearby revive points. In partnership with the adjacent St. Columbanus's Hospital just 1 block northwest at 74,24 and a revive point located nearby St Emelia's Church, the Hall Building plays a key role in the revivification of unfortunate survivors recently turned into zombies. The building is actively maintained by ensuring a generator is installed in the building and it is fuelled in order to allow Necrotech Syringes to be manufactured (or found) and to allow use of NecroTech terminals for a local view of the zombie population with NecroNet Access.
The proximity of the Hospital and revive point to the Hall Building ensures a fast, efficient revivification service. Restocking and refuelling the Hall Building requires a trip to our own Dowdney Mall, whose NW corner is only 3S. Please see the wiki page for Dowdney Mall for the list of mall entry points.
Members of project NecroWatch renovated the facility in recent months, as they installed sensor eyes for A.L.I.C.E. throughout the building and uploaded NecroNet 2.0 into the facility's system terminals.
|This location has been determined as a top priority for a generator.|
NecroTech staff continue to follow directive 42-A, issued by the head office on January 19th 2006, with the activation and manufacture of MK-II revivification syringes. While the cost in time and effort are currently high the certainty provided by being able to manufacture a constant stream of syringes has mitigated early concerns.
The activation of NecroNet with all NecroTech buildings has also allowed scientists to apply the DNA tracking research they have gathered to date. The field research staff stationed at the Hall Building feel certain that they can crack the mystery surrounding the spread of the virus as well as help monitor aberrant zombie activity within Santlerville.
We are happy that you have chosen to return to life from the undead. The nearest revive point to the Hall Building is at the Junkyard 74,26 just SW of the Hall Building. Please go there to be revived, Zombies should not stand on the block for the Hall Building as this is regarded as an attack on the building and will be dealt with accordingly.
In order to speed up your revivification, please do one of the following:
- Post a revive request with the Dribbling Beavers here. One of the boards is open to the public so you do not need to sign up in order to post a revive request. recommended method
- Submit a revive request on the DEM Revive List page
- Edit the Talk Page for the Finch Monument and add your name and a link to your profile.
Please only submit a revive request once and don't forget to include your name and a link to your profile.
Please respect the sacred ground rules for revive points that Zombies waiting to be revived and survivors (either passing or doing the reviving) will not attack each other on the monument block revive point. The revive point is watched and transgressions will not go unpunished. The newly revived are advised to make their way to St. Columbanus's Hospital to restock on medical supplies.
Unfortunately, the Hall Building does not usually help Zombies who have brain rot (also known as rotters). This is a rather severe state of degeneration that makes revivification using simply Necrotech Syringes impossible.
All Zombies stood at the Finch Monument revive point will be DNA scanned to ensure they do not have brain rot. Those found to have this condition will be shot/axed/killed without warning.
By making a special request to the Dribbling Beavers on their forum (no sign-up/account needed) in some circumstances, the Hall Building may be used to revive zombies with the Brain Rot condition. Special co-ordination will be required as the said zombie and a survivor needs to be active at the same time and help (AP) will be required from both parties to bring the building barricades down from EHB to allow the zombie inside and then to bring the barricades back up to EHB after the revivification.
For obvious reasons, revivification of zombies with Brain Rot cannot be done unless the suburb is relatively peaceful and the Hall Building is under no threat from attack from other zombies. You'd better have a very good reason to want to be revived if you are a zombie with Brain Rot.
Zombie tracking reports are a free service provided by the NecroTech corporation to all its staff and local survivors in order to help facilitate quicker response times when managing zombie threats and to build a greater awareness of zombie migration patterns within the 9x9 block region around the Hall Building. As a cautious reminder, only those zombies tagged with the DNA Extractor will appear on these scans, so actual numbers may vary when dealing with older zombies (i.e. Brain Rot).
[ NecroWatch ] – [ NIC ] – [ Update ]
~~ Chief Seagull ~~ talk 14:47, 31 May 2012 (BST)
|UBP-Compliant Barricade Plan|
|This location is designated to be barricaded at EHB(+4) under the Santlerville Barricade Plan.|
Violations of the barricade plan can also be reported to The Dribbling Beavers Message Board and please note that you do not need to sign up for an account to post a message on the forum.
Place any news of note here, newest one on top.
- May 15, 2015 - Currently occupied by a group of 8 zombies, I'm next door in the hospital hoping to clear it out and set up a genny. --Gestaltdream
- Nov. 13, 2011 - Members of the dribbling beavers seem to be holding the building from a relatively large group of zombies.--~ Zach016 D.H.H.S.
06:01, 13 November 2011 (UTC)
- August 06, 2010 - Tricell has recently moved into the area has taken over Hall to serve as their laboratory. The NT is still open to all though as part of Tricell's human relations project.--Rohanzap 12:03, 6 August 2010 (BST)
- May 22nd, 2010 - Hall is under siege for the third (or fourth) time in a month. --Wraith 23:20, 22 May 2010 (BST)
- April 6th, 2010 - A large horde of docile zombies and zerglings has been sitting around outside for about a week now. All quiet on the front. --Wraith 00:09, 7 April 2010 (BST)
- March 19th, 2010 - The horde has destroyed the building with 9 zeds inside. Derekristow 11:00, 19 March 2010 (UTC)
- November 5th, 2009 - A horde of about 30 zombies, together with some death cultists/human traitors, invaded the building in a coordinated attack. Local radio reported there are currently 36 zombies inside. -- Kittithaj 19:55, 5 November 2009 (UTC)
- November 3rd, 2009 - After zombies have finished destroying the Dewes Building and Dowdney Mall (with help from human traitors celebrating Samhain Slaughter 3), they moved to besiege Hall. The building is currently under attack by 15 zombies. -- Kittithaj 20:31, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
- September 22nd, 2009 - Took shorter time than expected. I've killed the last standing zed outside. I think we can declare this siege officially over. Good job all --Wraith94 23:10, 22 September 2009 (BST)
- September 19th, 2009 - Numbers have dropped from 60 to about 30 outside, and we've held them all off for more than a week. I'd estimate that in another week, the building will be completely safe again. --Wraith94 16:37, 19 September 2009 (BST)
- September 15th, 2009 - Even with the MOB leaving Santlerville five days ago, the building is still under siege by another group of zombies. During the past five days, their numbers keep lowering from 60 to 40. Other buildings around the suburb are being repaired, including Dowdney Mall. Also, the Dead Bunnies announced they're turning into a pro-survivor group. The situation is looking good for humans in Hall, and the whole Santlerville. -- Kittithaj 18:27, 15 September 2009 (BST)
- September 5th, 2009 - With all important resource buildings fall, including the adjacent hospital, Hall becomes the primary MOB target. Even now there are 12 zombies outside, and more will come as time passes. Was it a folly to make a last stand here instead of Dewes NT, which could be supported by nearby mall and hospital? And how long can this lone NT stand on its own? Only time will tell. -- Kittithaj 21:45, 5 September 2009 (BST)
- September 4th, 2009 - Walk in, close your eyes, and you can almost believe that you've walked into a normal day pre-zombie Malton in Hall. A couple of scientists consult over some piece of data, the hum of the fluorescents lighting the familiar logo, footsteps of interns rushing some vital scientific papers to the critical eyes of their superiors. Then you open your eyes and see everyone walking around armed, bloodstained coats covering ripped and torn clothing on the shabbily-dressed former scientists, boards on the doors and windows. Someone cleaned the blood off the floors, at least, giving the place the veneer of safety. EHB. --BLusk 18:58, 4 September 2009 (BST)
- August 16th, 2009 - After the Dead Bunnies had left the suburb, survivors quickly repaired and barricaded the building. Now it is powered and staffed, ready to continue its revive operation. -- Kittithaj 06:34, 16 August 2009 (BST)
- July 3rd, 2009 - Now you can say the same thing about Hall and Dewes; they were both ruined. Dowdney Mall was ruined also. -- Kittithaj 15:03, 3 July 2009 (BST)
- July 1st, 2009 - Halls Building is Safe once again. It is heavily Barricaded, so it's safe for now and is enter-able. I wish I could say the same for the Dewes Building. -- Justinbronze 01:30, 1 July 2009 (BST)
- June 29th, 2009 - Ransacked and destroyed, in zombie hands, all survivors that were inside died. Contact The Dribbling beavers if you want to retake the Hall building. -- Justinbronze 02:40, 29 June 2009 (BST)
- June 10th, 2009 - EHB, powered and lit, transmitting at 26.06 MHz. Dozens of folks inside, very few zombies on nearby streets. Quiet. Too quiet. --Lariat2301 09:52, 10 June 2009 (BST)
- April 11th, 2009 - humans have once again taken control anyone whos in saterville this is a distress call to keep the suburb safe we need everyone to help keep the hall building by killing zombies staying in the hall building or just refuelingthe genny -- User:Shadowskater 19:41, 11 April 2009 (BST)
- April 1st,2009 - zombies have had the buiding for some time they are a zombie group and this is the base of operation MUST TAKE IT BACK -- User:Shadowskater 19:41, 11 April 2009 (BST)
- February 10, 2009 - Attacks continued during the night, resulting in the destruction of the barricades and zombies entering the premises. Zombie sympathizers destroyed the generator, but it was replaced in short order. Barricades are back up this morning, leaving a lone zombie inside that remains to be dispatched. 409 is needed to clean up these hard-to-remove blood stains. Further updates as events warrant. UPDATE: Remaining zombie dispatched and removed from the premises. --BLusk 07:30/7:58, 10 February 2009 (CST)
- February 9, 2009 - Power and lights are on, although zombies have broken in multiple times over the last several days and destroyed the generator(s). Reports of hordes in the mid-20s outside the building have been received, although a double check just now showed a group of 10 in process of attacking the building. --BLusk 17:56, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
- March 25, 2008 - Have power and lights, waiting for the horde... -- Dr Mycroft Chris 20:48, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
- February 27, 2008 - 73 zombies outside the Hall building, however, the hospital is up and running. The surrounding area is swarming with a small groups of active zeds, so 73 may become larger in the near future.--Vandurn 18:53, 27 February 2008 (UTC)
- February 15, 2008 - The Hall Building is currently under heavy seige, with upwards of 100 zeds outside. With the nearby hospital out of commission, with at least 50 active zeds in and around it, the Hall Building's future is grim.
- February 7, 2008 - The cades were temporarily brought down and the building was entered by 3 zeds. I dispatched one and another was taken care of before the cades were again brought up to QSB. There is currently 1 zed inside with 100+ survivors, genny and radio in place as well. Outside there are approximately 45+ zeds in a 1 block radius of the Hall [NT], so keep the cades up and the firearms hot. --timusafa90 03:28 7 February 2008 (UTC)
|This building requires a generator for maximum usefulness.|
Revive Point, Entry Point
Hospital, Entry Point
St. Boniface's Hospital 2N,1W
Police Station, Entry Point
Cotterrell Crescent Police Department