The Keyford Museum
|The Keyford Museum|
7AP repair, dark. Seemingly claimed by Cariadoc, 2338812.
|The Keyford Museum
New Arkham [1,99]
The Keyford Museum was founded in 1878 by Professor Earnest Keyford. Prior to becoming a museum, the site housed a warehouse where the professor stored his large collection of ancient artifacts, mainly pottery. Upon his retirement in 1877 Pr. Keyford began work converting his warehouse into the modern day museum, and by the following year the exhibit was opened to the public. Even today one can find local zombies in the museum, admiring the vast array of ancient ceramic.
The Keyford Museum is to be kept Very Strongly Barricaded at all times.
If you're looking for nearby Revive Points, take a look at the list.
Note: This advice is according to the local barricading plan, and may vary from the UBP or locally developed plans.
For more info on barricade plans, click here or take a look at this location's suburb page.
Have information on this building? Share it here.