The Loveless Building

From The Urban Dead Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search


The Loveless Building
EthrDemon (talk) 21:48, 7 May 2020 (UTC)
the Loveless Building

East Boundwood [47,9]

wasteland Ambrose Lane Beedall Cinema
Barton Lane the Loveless Building St. Philip's Church
Boyes Park
Ainslie Auto Repair
Dorrington Road Railway Station

Basic Info:

Stret3.JPG Amusing Location
This location is on the list of Amusing Locations in Malton

The Loveless Building is located in the south-western part of East Boundwood.

The building was named after builder John G. Wellington, who, in 1826, ordered the construction of a building at the exact same spot as The Loveless Building. Construction took 5 years, and when it was finally finished, J.G. Wellington celebrated by hosting a party on the rooftop of the building- with all the famous Maltonian citizens. There, John proposed to his long term girlfriend Felicity Goodrum, who sadly rejected her. Heart broken, Wellington jumped off the edge of the building infront of all his guests. Despite landing in Ambrose Lane (Ambrosia, in Greek Mythology, is a food of the Gods which gives immortality), John did not gain immortality as all he ate was pavement.

In memory of John Wellington's heartbreak-induced suicide, Felicity campaigned to have the Building named The Loveless Building, which was acted on in 1828. It has kept that name to this day.

Some people also believe this is an antagonistic building to the Love Building in Pescodside.

Current Usage


The Loveless Building has been designated as the University of Philosophy foundation building. It will be used to give lectures and lessons on philosophy and discussion. It is run and protected by the Philosophe Knights. However, it is a NO KILL ZONE.

Personal tools