The Montacute Building
|The Montacute Building|
"... the Montacute Building is out of action ..."
|The Montacute Building
The NecroTech logo is set in the wall behind the front desk, and doors open onto powered-down computer rooms and laboratories. The laboratories have been ruined, with broken equipment smashed to the floor. The doors to the street have been left wide open.
The Montacute Building is a NecroTech facility located in the suburb of Paynterton. It is one of five such NecroTech buildings located in the suburb. Staff at this building commonly revive zombies at nearby revive points. Members of project NecroWatch renovated the facility in recent months, as they installed sensor eyes for A.L.I.C.E. throughout the building and uploaded NecroNet 2.0 into the facility's system terminals. In the months, and years, following the "Malton Incident" survivors have done their best to make use of the resources abandoned by NecroTech Industries to help in their fight against the zombie hordes.
NecroTech staff continue to follow directive 42-A, issued by the head office on January 19th 2006, with the activation and manufacture of MK-II revivification syringes. While the cost in time and effort are currently high the certainty provided by being able to manufacture a constant stream of syringes has mitigated early concerns.
The activation of NecroNet with all NecroTech buildings has also allowed scientists to apply the DNA tracking research they have gathered to date. The field research staff stationed at the Montacute Building feel certain that they can crack the mystery surrounding the spread of the virus as well as help monitor aberrant zombie activity within Paynterton.
Rot Revive Clinic
Not Barricaded per Paynterton Barricade Plan.
Zombie tracking reports are a free service provided by the NecroTech corporation to all its staff and local survivors in order to help facilitate quicker response times when managing zombie threats and to build a greater awareness of zombie migration patterns within the 9x9 block region around the Montacute Building. As a cautious reminder, only those zombies tagged with the DNA Extractor will appear on these scans, so actual numbers may vary when dealing with older zombies (i.e. Brain Rot).
- 18 October 2016: All barricades removed, in accordance with Paynterton Barricade Plan. Squideshi (talk) 03:11, 19 October 2016 (UTC)
- 12 October 2016: Building is heavily barricaded but, as a Rot Revive Clinic, it should not be barricaded per the Paynterton Barricade Plan. Barricades need to be removed. Squideshi (talk) 19:35, 12 October 2016 (UTC)
- 6 October 2016: All barricades removed, in accordance with Paynterton Barricade Plan. Squideshi (talk) 16:57, 6 October 2016 (UTC)
- 5 October 2016: No response received from Rotter's Relief. Malton Signal Corps has requested that Malton Forensics Unit consider opening a new rot revive clinic at this location. Squideshi (talk) 21:54, 5 October 2016 (UTC)
- 05:31, 29 December 2012 (UTC): Malton Signal Corps has requested that Rotter's Relief consider opening a new rot revive clinic at this location. Squideshi 05:31, 29 December 2012 (UTC)
- 2:18 PM 4/24/2011-You are inside the Montacute Building. The NecroTech logo glows gently above the front desk, and doors open onto a number of brightly-lit laboratories and computer rooms. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Spoonworthy (60HP), masa818 (50HP), Bobby Darsh (50HP) and Nicabar (60HP).A portable generator has been set up here. It is running.Somebody has spraypainted dlj1971 is a worthless PKer scum - DNR onto a wall.--Dr Mycroft Chris 19:19, 24 April 2011 (BST)
- October 26th, 2009: The zombies killed the genny, four NTs (one got away), and are now in control of the building.-- JasperVal 21:10, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
- April 29th, 2008: It all went just as expected. The zombies have ruined the building, killed four scientists (one got away) and are now in control of the building. -- user:XterrorX - April 29th 20:29PM (GMT+02:00)
- April 28th, 2008: Currently two zombies are inside the building and about eight are outside. They have broken through the barricades, destoyed the generator and are killing the five scientists left in the structure. The outcome is still unclear, but unless reinforcements arrive in time, The Montacute Building is going to fall. -- user:XterrorX - April 28th 10:03PM (GMT+02:00).
- January 4, 2010: Survivors have recaptured the building and added a generator.--CTRA 02:48, 4 January 2011 (UTC)