The Morrish Building
|The Morrish Building|
"... the Morrish Building has lights on ..."
|the Morrish Building
The NecroTech logo glows gently above the front desk, and doors open onto a number of brightly-lit laboratories and computer rooms.
The Morrish Building is a NecroTech facility located in the suburb of Pitneybank. It is one of three such NecroTech buildings located in the suburb. Staff at this building commonly revive undead survivors found standing at nearby revive points. You are standing outside the Morrish Building, a tall white-stone building.
Being adjacent to Giddings Mall ensures the Morrish Building has a plentiful supply of resources and survivors to maintain the building's equipment and facilities. It works in partnership with the only other NecroTech facility in the suburb, namely the Farmer Building, and plays a key role in the revivification of survivors recently turned into zombies.
Primarily serves the Walrond Square revive point. --Due to rotter clogging, the defenders of Morrish have switched to a Rotating Revive Policy, opening Kitch Park, Mann Walk, and a wasteland (all adjacent) to revive queues, hoping to force the rotters to spread to a managable density.
Members of project NecroWatch renovated the facility in recent months, as they installed sensor eyes for A.L.I.C.E. throughout the building and uploaded NecroNet 2.0 into the facility's system terminals.
NecroTech staff continue to follow directive 42-A, issued by the head office on January 19th 2006, with the activation and manufacture of MK-II revivification syringes. While the cost in time and effort are currently high the certainty provided by being able to manufacture a constant stream of syringes has mitigated early concerns.
The activation of NecroNet with all NecroTech buildings has also allowed scientists to apply the DNA tracking research they have gathered to date. The field research staff stationed at the Morrish Building feel certain that they can crack the mystery surrounding the spread of the virus as well as help monitor aberrant zombie activity within Pitneybank.
This building should be Extremely Heavily barricaded at all times. This is in accordance with the mutually agreed-upon plan set forth by local survivor groups, who routinely work together to monitor that the barricades for this building are at the aforementioned level. This building is meant to serve as a safehouse for Malton's veteran survivors.
Zombie tracking reports are a free service provided by the NecroTech corporation to all its staff and local survivors in order to help facilitate quicker response times when managing zombie threats and to build a greater awareness of zombie migration patterns within the 9x9 block region around the Morrish Building. As a cautious reminder, only those zombies tagged with the DNA Extractor will appear on these scans, so actual numbers may vary when dealing with older zombies (i.e. Brain Rot).
- Mach 31st, 2017 "The Building Is occupied By Visitors and is Lit, And Not yet Ruined. 3/2 Zombies Outside..."
- October 10, 2012 - "The building is still full of survivors and not yet ruined, but the cades are down and 4 zombies have entered, groaning for reinforcements. The generator is broken, and unless there is a rapid counter-offensive by the humans, many people will die and the last NT building in Pitneybank ruined." -- FOXLION 22:57, 10 October 2012 (BST).
- December 18th, 2010 - "The harmanz put up an excellent fight, but today Morrish fell under the weight of 95 attacking zombies" -- pasted by Alexander Ignus.
- December 4th, 2010 - Victory! Thanks to survivors' effort and courage, the siege is over. Of the 50 zombies or so attacking the building since last month, only 10 remain outside. Others move elsewhere to find an easier target, like Fort Creedy. While Morrish defenders still need to stay vigilant and keep their guards up, one can say it's time for a celebration. -- Kittithaj 02:49, 4 December 2010 (UTC)
- 9/11/2010 - Doors secured. 7 zeds inside, 14 zeds outside, 14 zeds at Walrond Square. --BravoLeader 02:32, 12 September 2010 (BST)
- 7/21/2010 9 hours after the fall of Creedy and Giddings, Morrish has fallen to BB3. Watched the first zombie break in, was the last survivor to die. Whole area is full of zombies, all buildings in view are ruined, and the horde shall continue. Hyperion 11:48, 21 July 2010 (BST)
- 7/20/2010 With the Big Bash 3 here, Creedy down and Giddings falling, looks like Morrish is going to be the filled with refuges until it gets cracked open. Will be interesting to see how long that takes. Hyperion 02:54, 21 July 2010 (BST)
- 1/20/2009 Zeds took it all down. Giddings was attacked and most people took refuge in the Morrish Building. Zombies repeatedly broke in and killed those left inside about an hour ago. SaneMadMan 22:41, 20 January 2010 (UTC)
- 11/11/2009 You are inside the Morrish Building. The NecroTech logo glows gently above the front desk, and doors open onto a number of brightly-lit laboratories and computer rooms. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are DarkWarrior2004 (60HP), toady246 (60HP), Trenchcoater Troy (60HP), Mega Man 2 (60HP), fireputterouter (60HP), scout91 (50HP), Evan Singh (60HP), Jamal Tyrone (60HP), reckony (60HP), ineedbettername (60HP), Kronox (60HP), The'BATMAN (60HP), Alec Moss (60HP), WarlordKyle (60HP), Capetsino (60HP), thessnake03 (60HP), giash (50HP), Von Ruff (60HP), KirillRE (60HP), Ed64 (60HP), Lady Hawk (60HP), Ras4 (60HP), Bowch (60HP), Rapheal Drake (60HP), 64676 (60HP), teguki (60HP), Di Prince (60HP), Hannibal Lecter MD (50HP), neocow3 (50HP), Hyperion XV (60HP), Aleksander Templari (60HP), Stoneage (60HP), Dashwood (60HP), Galatea (60HP), Ali Siddiqui (60HP), Spartacus Jr (60HP), Antropos (60HP), Ashton Travers (60HP), Dr Eisenheim (60HP), Pacone (60HP), Mr Ham (60HP), Max Ray (60HP), UpperDowner (60HP), angel of desire (60HP), WMD Inspector (60HP), Jonathan Claim (50HP), jay hop (60HP), Private Zincon (60HP), Asplagis (60HP), BigTow (60HP), Clark Turner (60HP), Doctor Hugh Jwang (50HP), Ethylos (60HP), tymyshoe91 (60HP), Govno (60HP), Science kun (50HP), Deputy Collins (60HP), Hunthar (60HP), Sam Sprackling (60HP), Dervishie (60HP), Quickie McScramble (60HP), Dirk Dirka (30HP) and Shakaka (60HP).A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.70 MHz. The building has been decorated with a stuffed alligator and five carved pumpkins.Somebody has spraypainted We shall see about that onto a wall.--Dr Mycroft Chris 17:41, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
- August 31th, 2009: The 30 zombies that were outside have disappeared to parts unknown. Good work to all who helped.--Wraith94 17:06, 31 August 2009 (BST)
- August 30th, 2009: Still have sporadic break-ins from time to time, but that's to be expected with 30 zombies banging on the barricades. Event still, we're rather comfortable in here.--Wraith94 17:06, 31 August 2009 (BST)
- August 9th, 2009: Although some heavy zed activity to the near southwest this building is currently still survivor-held with Giddings Mall also holding a large survivor population. .RustyNailsSon 22:15, 9 August 2009 (UTC+10)
- February 20th, 2009: Many are spamming the radio for the area to be retaken, but presently it looks like the Ridleybank Resistance Front are going to keep this building ruined.
- February 19th, 2009: An ongoing battle at the building rages on after days of nightly assaults by the RRF, spearheaded by Team America.--Invidious 04:40, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
- November 25th, 2008: 50+ survivors inside. 40+ zeds waiting at Walrond RP.TomH90 23:26, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
- September 9th, 2008: THIS BUILDING IS TAKEN BACK ALREADY! someone please change the picture at the top I don't know how.Janjakko 02:09, 10 September 2008 (BST)
- July 17th, 2008: With less than five zombies standing outside, Morrish is in the clear. At least for a little while. The zombies have turned their focus on Giddings and if it falls, Morrish will undoubtedly follow. --Guilty 04:17, 18 July 2008 (BST)
- July 16th, 2008: 35 zeds inside the building, the cades are down catrame 8:40 (BST)
- July 13th, 2008: Things are not looking so good. There are at least 10 zombies outside and two inside, it looks like the fort creedy horde is on the move.--User:MisterVanityMisterVanity 14:09, 13 July 2008 (BST)
- June 2nd, 2008: 125 survivors are in the building no zeds outside,every thing is great ... for now--Minigun4523 19:15, 2 June 2008 (BST)
- April 23th, 2008: After days of zeds management, Morrish is repopulating. Now it's EHB with 40+ survivors inside that are cleaning the backlog. --MamaMantis 08:15, 23 April 2008 (BST)
- April 4th, 2008: 10 Zeds outside, they break in about twice a day, Morrish and Kitch are seeing very low numbers finally, things are almost back to normal.--DoctorRevive 14:08, 4 April 2008 (BST)
- March 21st, 2008: There are 124 zeds standing outside. There are about 15 survivors. After this building falls the next attack will be on Giddings Mall. Chetos 19:30, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
- February 8th, 2008: All the zeds have just been cleared out, and the Barricades are at HB at the moment. I ran outta AP before i could get a generator and radio working again. I need HELP getting this building back up to its former glory! DoctorRevive 13:11, 8 Feb 2008 (CST)
- February 1st, 2008: 118 survivors compared to a horde of nearly 300 zombies The Morrish Building has fallen. The Siege of Pitneybank is broken. The Second Big Bash stands victorious. -- Iscariot 01:29, 1 February 2008 (UTC)
- January 31st, 2008: With the fall of Giddings, Morrish can likely expect a visit from the Big Bash in the very near future. --DountCooku 16:07, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
- The inhabitants of the Morrish Building may want to consider going Critical Mass once the Bash focuses on them again--Chaplain Drakon Macar 18:40, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
Morrish has been opened to the zombies over 100 zombies are in and survivors are falling about 2 per min over 300 are still in morrish--Strike243 22:01, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
- January 29th, 2008: The first break in a week has just occured...only a handful of Zeds were present and the inhabitants fought back valiently...the cades are back up again. --Chaplain Drakon Macar 17:25, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
- January 25th, 2008 Morrish is now Zed free! Survivors inside Giddings may need help as PKers have been reported as well as Zombie spies...(Check my Talk page) --DrakonMacar 23:29, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
- January 24th, 2008: Only 3 zombies outside Morrish? It was hard to believe until I went further north. 263 zombies outside NE corner of Giddings. --MikhailA 01:12, 24 January 2008 (UTC)
- January 18th, 2008: Morrish is now under attack by only 100-200 zombies while giddings NE corner is getting pounded by 200+ zombies --Strike243 00:32, 19 January 2008 (UTC)
- January 17th, 2008: Both entry points back up, with the entire mall plus both auto repairs and the Bromley NT powered. Looks like the survivors have the upper hand. However, Byrne is overcaded, no doubt to keep Zack out. --Heretic144 23:25, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
- January 15th, 2008: Both Entry points remains ruined and at the same time the pressure against Giddings/Morrish once again begins, with the help of pkers and gkers minors break-in increased.---Random Void 15:05 15th January 2008
- January 12th, 2008: Summary of POV that was moved to talk page: "Survivors are cautiously optimistic about the current state of affairs. The zombie forums going down combined with the cessation of the siege on Giddings itself has symbolized- to some survivors- frustration on the zombie side, regardless of whether it was or not." TALK E! W! M! USAI 18:57, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
- January 12th, 2008: Accusations of Survivor Bot use are rampant. Is that a sign that survivors are cheating or that zombies are losing? TALK E! W! M! USAI 15:45, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
- January 9th, 2008: Both Entry points are over caded. Break-ins every thirty minutes but survivors are defending Morrish quite nicely. Gone through 3 gennys in the past hour. --User:Katie K
Update: Entry point Bromleys is now a resource building and keeps EHB all time, entry point Byrne remain now the only access to Giddings/Morris compound. Random Void 23:05 9th January 2008
- January 8th, 2008: Area around Morrish continues to be a threat to survivors. I was caught outside without AP and a 1/2 hour later I was dead. Looks like the 'cades are holding though.--User:Magnar 21:37, 8 January 2008
- January 3rd, 2008: Morris is under a heavy siege by a horde 300+ zed belonging to the Big Bash 2, the cades holds barely, meanwhile the survivors inside prepare themself to figth for their life and their loves ones. --Random Void 14:32, 3 January 2008
- July 26th, 2007: The building has 18 zeds outside and is only lightly barricaded. Survivors at Giddings Mall may wish to help barricade it back up.
- July 14th, 2007: There are no survivors left inside and the building has been ransacked. --Insomniac By Choice 03:38, 14 July 2007 (BST)
- July 13th, 2007: Over 120 LUE zombies broke into the Morrish Building this evening and killed approximately 80 survivors. Many were dragged out into the street to be devoured, leaving only a handful of zombies within the building itself. Though the doors are open (all active survivors were targetted and killed or forced to flee), there are still over 60 survivors holed up inside. --McTrout 01:44, 14 July 2007 (BST)
- April 27th, 2007: Minor break-ins, building stocked with NTs and other survivors. Walrond revives non-existent, 1 here and there, no wait.
- March 30th, 2007: Full of happy scientists. Yay.
- March 6th, 2007: Overrun!!!
- January 14th, 2007: The building is lit and fully barricaded, but we need a few more people in here. We have to keep revives going if we want Giddings Mall to survive. --Tugbottom 19:47, 14 January 2007 (UTC)
- December 16th, 2006: Need some barricades in this hell of a suburb.
- September 6th, 2006: I've been in Pitneybank (and, specifically the Giddings Mall area). Despite rumors that the Horde is coming, it has been quiet. There is, if anything, an overpopulation of humans here (if we had had 25% of the people here at Joachim, we could have easily held the mall). Revives are quick, and there isn't much to do, so I'm going to round some people up and head back to Penny Heights and try to take Joachim Mall again. asheets
- August 4th, 2006: Zed counts outside the Morrish Building are dropping, estimated at 115.
- July 31st, 2006: Many disgruntled Zeds stop attacking Morrish and begin to leave as the Big Bash announces a new target, due to widespread beliefs that Morrish is using Bots to keep their 'Cades up. As a Zed who was outside the whole time, all I can say is that the people who used Bots were cheating fools.