The Perrior Arms
|The Perrior Arms|
|the Perrior Arms
Gulsonside [71, 76]
A decaying Victorian gin palace.
Built in 1860 on the foundations of a much older public house or inn, Ye Old Wyke, possibly named after ill-fated Malton nobleman Sir Walter Wyke or one of his forebears.
In 1982, the pub was revamped and renamed The Perrior Arms was an attempt to cash in on the sparkling-water and champagne-guzzling yuppies who flocked to Gulsonside's financial district. The new name never stuck and locals always called it 'the Old Wyke', the name it bore for centuries.
The pub's most famous owner was the blessed Saint Frank, who lived in the area to be near his lifelong love, Lady Patricia. Frank is buried nearby, overlooked not by his beloved old pub but by its bitter rival, The Brien Arms.
According to the survivor's Gulsonside Barricade Plan, the Perrior Arms is to be maintained at VSB at all times to serve as an entry point. According to the zombie version, the Perrior Arms should be maintained at DWO to allow zombies access to the building as well.