||2 and thats all there will ever be
||The'Joker and The'Thief
||To Watch The Watchmen
||Use the discussion page or email@example.com
- Currently out of town
Who Are We?
We are The'Joker and The'Thief
Call us bagmen, bounty hunters, lawmen, outlaws, men of war, glory seekers, drifters or what you will. We are the Watchmen, The'Joker and The'Thief and we'll fufill any work your heart desires.
Our aim is to move from place to place carrying out any work that wants doing. Fighting zombie infestations, bounty hunting, removing people who are making your life difficult. Whatever it is, we'll do it.
Please, we are here to fight. If you know of a disaster happening, you need our help expelling an influx of zombies from your suburb, you need your territory re-barricaded, help fighting a faction war or a revenge on a PKer, just contact us. But don't expect us to stick around if things get dull.
Most importantly understand that our contracts are never personal.
If we've PKed one of your members it dosn't mean we've got something against you - "Tell Mikey it was just business, I always liked him"
Yes, we PK AND Bounty Hunt. Deal with it.
- "There must be some way out of here," said The'Joker to The'Thief,
- "There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief.
- Businessmen, they drink my wine, plowmen dig my earth,
- None of them along the line know what any of it is worth."
- "No reason to get excited," The'Thief, he kindly spoke,
- "There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
- But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
- So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late."
- All along the watchtower, princes kept the view
- While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.
- Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl,
- Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.
Written by the great poet Bob Dylan. (We love you Mr. Dylan, please, please, please don't sue us)
Taking Out a Contract
Simply contact us on the discussion page or send us an e-mail and we will contact you as quickly as possible with a reply.
Our contracts run on only two principles:
WE HAVE NO MORALS
WE WILL DO ANYTHING
We will take out contracts on anyone, PKers, Bounty Hunters, innocents, anyone. We will attack whole groups if you so wish. However we also offer our services in other ways, we will help defend suburbs or Malls, help you re-claim your headquaters or revive your group. Just ask us.
If you want a hit:
- Please provide a profile link
- Specify the number of times you would like the target killed (we reserve the right to refuse a number if we feel it's too high or we're very busy with multiple contracts)
- If you wish, specify anything you would like the target to hear or if you would like us to reveal you as the client. Otherwise we will carry the hit out in standard fashion, that is telling the target they have had a hit placed apon them (without revealing the client) before we kill them.
- Unless specified we will not kill players as zombies but will wait until they are revived (we feel it's impersonal)
Players that have given us cause to hunt them.
Badges of honor and policies we support