Tikhon General Hospital (Dartside)
|Tikhon General Hospital|
EHB and lit
|Tikhon General Hospital
Tikhon Medical manages revives, healing, tomfoolery and zombie mooning in the vicinity of Tikhon General Hospital. Although originally only based in Ruddlebank at the other Tikhon General Hospital, Tikhon staff can be found poking fun at zombies as they pass by. Please be reminded that our numbers will probably be less at this Hospital, since Ruddlebank will always remain our homeland.
Advantages: Everything we could ever want is within is withing 3 blocks except a Fire Station, but its hardly any loss. There are 3 Police Departments that act as an abundant source of ammunition, 3 more Hospitals close by and the Sharman Building (NT) is only 3 blocks away. These buildings act as a large fortress against zombie attacks and a great base of operations. This also means that we can have a few TRPs as EHB instead of VS+2.
Disadvantages: Because of all the TRPs squashed together in one area this makes it a hot spot for zombie attack. But then, that just means target practice, so even that has its upside.
15th April 2020 - The hospital is barricaded and powered!
- The hospital and everything near it is under attack, everyone's nearly killed. Flee if you can, we're not winning this.
Jebediah Gibbs Jr. 14:40, 13 October 2013 (BST)
- The hospital is currently EHB with lights on. There are 3 zeds/2 bodies outside.--Jyll 21:41, 5 May 2011 (BST)
- My alt in the area reports that the hospital is at VSB and looks to be safe for the time being. Oddly enough, though there seem to be a lot of new survivor accounts gathering in the area around the hospital, outside just waiting to be killed. Keep your guard up. Mattiator 09:46, 28 August 2010 (BST)
- All people in the immediate area looking for safety should converge inside the hospital, i have been treating and assisting people who come through, and we have at least 20 able bodied people defending the area and the barricades are holding well.
--Benjamin Sisqo 14:30, 30 October 2008 (GMT)
- Today and yesterday the hospital has experienced periodic attacks and break ins. Currently there are over 20 dead zombies outside. --Squibman 19:41, 30 October 2007 (UTC)
- One of those things bit me! It's my first day! I JUST GOT HERE! So of course I ran, what - you think I'm crazy? Just be a standing buffet for those things at Tikhon General? Not this medic! Of course, where I ran to doesn't seem to be faring much better, so I'm considering running back. Just have to catch my breath. Omigawd! It bit me! The nerve! - ZachsMind 23:22, 31 October 2007 (UTC)
- Anyway so I healed myself and ran. They bit me again. So I healed myself and ran. Then a whole horde found me a third time (many of them level 20 or higher) and I might as well have been a buffet. Ever see that Tom Petty video where Alice was a cake? Yeah, that. It's like playing World of Warcraft as a newbie and being transported without warning to Azeroth! If I wanted to start as a Zed, I woulda rolled one up. Tikhon General hospital is not very hospitable right now. - ZachsMind 03:43, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
- Tikhon East - EHB+2. We intended it to be VS+2 originally, but frequent zombie attacks were too numerous (visitors were peeing their pants, its too unsanitary).
- Junkyard (1NW) - VS+2 (entry point)
- Blakesley Grove Police Department (1W) - EHB+2. Main source of guns and ammo.
- Shapr Boulevard Police Department (1SW) - VS+2. (Entry point) The Dartside community weapons depot.
- Factory (1W,2S) - EHB+2. Gens and fuel.
- Brailsford Plaza Police Department (1W,3S) - EHB+2. Backup ammo.
- Lyng Street (2SW) - Our wonderful revive point.
- Winmill Library (Kinch Heights)(1NE) - EHB+2. The Tikhon East Reading room. Also houses our backup radio transmitter from time to time.
Tinitus got you down?
Bells are ringing. Let Freedom Ring! It could be the dinner bell instead, though. Elbert Gray 21:29, 7 May 2007 (BST)
- Napkin please. Zombies are messy. --Target Zombie 04:13, 9 May 2007 (BST)
Brain transplants are in surgical rooms 1 and 2, on the 7th floor if you require one please fill out an application form and i shall see what i can do --- Blk Gryphon
|Malton Hospitals Group|
|This hospital has been registered on the Malton Hospitals Group database, and can be guaranteed to have a doctor present.|