|Titus General Hospital
Kempsterbank [56, 73]
- Excellent place to find first aid kits. Zombies frequently check inside.
- Portable Generators have a use other than powering the lights and increasing search probability in hospitals. Players with the Surgery Skill can heal for 15 HP if the Hospital has a fueled up Generator.
- Hospitals can be barricaded normally.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Hospitals:
- "...its wards and corridors blackened with the soot of a recent fire"
- "...its empty wards criss-crossed with snapped quarantine tape."
- "...one of the city's psychiatric hospitals."
- "...dark corridors leading through abandoned wards."
- "...its emergency room in disarray."
- "...its lobby covered with quarantine posters."
- "...a children's hospital with bright murals across the walls. "
- "The main lobby is riddled with bullet holes."
- "It was one of the last to be evacuated, and seems to have been cleared out in a hurry."
- "...a derelict hospital that was closed down years ago."
Titus General Hospital, a narrow white-stone building flanked by trees with its main lobby riddled with bullet holes, is one of six hospitals located in Kempsterbank, a suburb of Malton.
||Malton Hospitals Group
|This hospital has been registered on the Malton Hospitals Group database, and can be guaranteed to have a doctor present.
Barricade to EHB, per the Kempsterbank Barricade Plan
The main lobby is riddled with bullet holes. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. A portable generator has been set up here. It only has a little fuel left, enough to power a radio transmitter that's currently set to 27.55 MHz.
28th April 2020 - Building is VSB. Genny is out of fuel. Otherwise quiet. Mafiamanz (talk) 07:36, 28 April 2020 (UTC)
Restored to VSB, 7 zeds outside. Not expected to last long --Llamajuice 21:26, 9 May 2010 (BST)
Building ruined, 17 zeds inside. It's lost.--Micah 21:14, 4 March 2008 (UTC)
June 17, 2007 - Blockades down, two survivors left, will be sacked shortly. --Gafgar 19:19, 17 June 2007 (BST)
March 24, 2007 - Currently occupied with a running generator and transmitter. JD17:11, 24 March 2007 (UTC)