Tompson Mall Security
|Tompson Mall Security|
|Leadership:||Mouserusker (co-founder), Jim Bim (co-founder), Kormosch (co-founder)|
|Goals:||To provide security for Tompson Mall, organising defenses, and dealing with zed spies, and Pkers|
|Recruitment Policy:||Open, no PKers|
Our tinyurl: http://tinyurl.com/2yymzz
"... some survivor activity in Tompson Mall ..."
To provide security and safe passage to the customers of Tompson Mall and the surrounding region.
TMS was founded by three veteran members of Ackland Mall Security in September 2007.
Top Ten reasons you should join Tompson Mall Security
- They're veterans at mall security.
- How many groups can say they have offices in the Beer Building?
- Two words: Casual Friday.
- All player levels welcomed.
- They're the biggest thing to hit Lockettside since Gojira.
- There is no reason 6.
- Two words: NO KATANAS!
- Positions available include security guards, scouts, medical staff, mechanics, and more.
- Chicks dig mall cops.
- Dude, the BEER Building!
|Short-wave Radio Info|
|This group or location has a dedicated radio frequency.
Frequency: 27.20 MHz
Mall Security Zone
- St. Alexander's Hospital [20,80] - VS+2 maximum.
- Suter Boulevard Police Department [17,81] - VS+2 maximum.
- Knapp Boulevard Police Department [18,81] - EHB.
- Bridgewater Crescent Police Department [23,84] - EHB.
- Grandon Place Police Department [24,84] - VS+2 maximum.
- NOTE: Stewart Auto Repair [26,87] is the nearest fuel source and is not shown due to distance - five blocks SE of the SE corner of the mall. It is kept EHB; enter at Beddington Walk Fire Station [26,86], one block north.
Also check out this interactive map of the region.
|River Tactics Supporter|
|This User or Group supports River Tactics.|
Mall Rules and Regulations
To make your shopping experience more pleasant, please adhere to the following rules and regulations during your stay at Tompson Mall.
- No Smoking. There is a smoking area provided on the 14th floor of the Beer Building.
- No Shoplifting. Shoppers are encouraged to purchase the shopping skill.
- No Vandalism. Damaging barricades, generators, and radios is not permitted.
- No Loitering. Zombies are not allowed to "hang out" outside the mall. Additionally, anyone appearing on the Rogues Gallery will be asked to leave.
- No Littering. Do not leave dead bodies lying around! Please dump them in the nearest trash receptacle (or better yet, outside).
- Handicap Accessable Entrances. Hinckesman Bank [19,83] and St. Irenaeus's Church [22,82] are designated mall entry points. These doors are to remain unlocked during business hours. (Do not barricade past VSB+2)
- No Skateboarding. Skate or die, just not here.
|Don't let them get away with murder! Register them on the Rogues Gallery.|
- Remember to post a link to your profile.
- If you are infected, let us know and we'll toss a First Aid Kit your way prior to injection.
Once revived, we strongly recommend waiting until you have plenty of AP stored up before trying to stand up, in order to ensure you have sufficent time to get to safety. We maintain entry points at:
- Hinckesman Bank [19,83] - one block west of the RP
- St. Irenaeus's Church [22,82] - two blocks east-northeast of the RP
- St. Alexander's Hospital [20,80] - three blocks north of the RP
|Undead? Want to breathe again?|
Make a Revivification Request!
|Sacred Ground Policy Supporter|
|This user or group supports the Sacred Ground Policy and acknowledges that all Cemeteries in the city of Malton are considered Revivification Points.|
|Pay It Forward Supporter|
|This User or Group Pays It Forward.|
Get a revive, give a revive.
|Because of Tompson Mall's location in the Northwest corner of Lockettside, we've posted links to the barricade plans of several neighboring suburbs. Because we care.
A current roster of Tompson Mall Security guards.
- Jim Bim
- sargent macavoy
- Michael Keikeya
- Dr Brutal
- Adrian Sayre
- Wally Butler - !profile
- Stephen Coppins
- Jonas Halton
- Mike Hall
- Nur al Din
- Kent Thorington
- Officer Tommy
- CAPTAIN SWAT
- Officer Rad
- Churchill Montgomery
|South West Alliance|
|This user or group is a member of the South West Alliance.|
|Tompson Mall Security is an ally of the DEM|
|(To The) Four Winds Ally|
|This user or group is an ally of|
(To The) Four Winds.
|Operation: Vitamin C|
|This user or group participated in Operation: Vitamin C|
|This user or group got squashed. defending the Cheeke Building.|
Each week, we like to relax our uniform standards a bit and have a contest. Best outfit gets to drink free at the Beer Building. There are two categories, one for TMS members and one for anyone else spotted in the mall with interesting clothes. (Feel free to nominate someone on the TMS forums.)
December/January really late entry - Some of us had a hard time letting go of our Santa hats, but in the end a short skirt and stilleto heels (in these freezing conditions) give this one to Mirfain.
- A 20-year-old young lady with short black hair and blue eyes. She is still dressed up like a cute Mrs. Claus. Apparently no one bothered to tell her that Xmas is over. =(
- Wearing: a blood-flecked Santa hat, a blood-flecked white scarf, a white blouse, a blood-flecked white-trimmed red jacket, a red skirt and a pair of black stiletto heels
November 30, 2007 - A prank war has left one of our members with a lousy haircut.
- Tufts of hair are the only remains of his quiff. The grin also disapeared. Damn skateboarders- he mumbles. Damn Wally he adds...
- I'm here to kick ass and chew bublegum...and I've got loads of bublegum.
- Wearing: a Tompson Mall staff shirt, a blood-flecked black jacket, a pair of blue jeans and a blood-flecked pair of black boots
October 19, 2007 - The winner this week is:
- An average sized man in an ice cream cone suit that includes REAL ice cream.
- If you lick the ice cream you are, by law, required to visit http://tinyurl.com/2yymzz
October 5, 2007 - This week's winners are:
- The Amazing Bright Purple Mall Cop!
- Tompson Mall Security now recruiting! Please visit our forum (http://tinyurl.com/2yymzz) to apply.
- Wearing: a purple bandanna, a dark purple tie, a purple short-sleeved shirt, a purple jacket, a pair of purple shorts and a pair of dark purple trainers
- and in the "Mall Rat" division... The Black Dalek
- A sinister, pepper-pot shaped, gliding metal creature with a sucker arm and a gun. Two bulbs are affixed to either side of its domed head; they glow when it speaks in its harsh, grating metallic voice. Its glowing eyestalk watches you.
- Wearing: a blue baseball cap