UDWiki:Administration/Sysop Archives/Boxy/2007-07-14 Bureaucrat Promotion
|Browse the Sysop Archives|
|Bureaucrat Promotions | Demotions | Misconduct (TBD) | Promotions | Re-Evaluations|
|2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019|
|Bureaucrat Election Archive|
Jun | Dec
July '07 Round
July '07 Round Final Results
- This promotion round ended successfully in July 14st, 2007, with Boxy retaining his Bureaucrat status.
- Discussion are being taken on this talk page on setting a time period for how long these users will keep their crat powers.
Rules for starting an election.
- When a Bureaucrat resigns, or loses his status due to demotion or inactivity an election is started immediately.
- A Bureaucrat that hasn't made a single edit in one month is considered as inactive and forfeits his status as bureaucrat.
- After 3 months with no elections on a bureaucrat position, an election is called for the bureaucrat position longest without an election.
- If, for any reason, an individual Bureaucrat position hasn't faced an election after 12 months, then an election is called after that period.
- The election ends after two weeks wiki time counting from the when the election is started.
- The candidate with the most votes wins the election.
- In the event of a tied vote the remaining bureaucrats will decide between the tied candidates.
Rules concerning candidates
- All active users with the sysops status are automatically declared candidates for any vacant Bureaucrat positions.
- Users with at least 12 edits in the 30 days before the election are considered "active" for purposes of the election.
- The Bureaucrat whose position comes up for election if said election is started under rule 2 of Rules for starting an election is automatically declared a candidate.
- A candidate can retract his own candidacy at any time.
Rules concerning voting.
- All users have only one vote per bureaucrat position to be filled.
- Users vote for a candidate by signing under the preferred candidates name.
- Users may change their votes for a candidate as long as the election has not ended.
- Multiple votes at the same time will be struck.
- Sockpuppetry is considered vandalism.
There is one Bureaucrat position being voted on in this round. Please only vote for one candidate.
(Space for message from candidate)
- He has shown to have the good judgement and stability a bureaucrat needs. For anybody (if any) who would have voted for me I hereby endorse Boxy.-- 22:38, 30 June 2007 (BST)
- I'll follow Vista. He has shown the ability to hand his uber-powers. --User:Axe27/Sig 22:42, 30 June 2007 (BST)
- Boxy has to remain a Bureaucrat, if not for the great job he's doing with his powers (by not using them), then at least because he's such a good guy. --Matthew Fahrenheit YRC☺T☺+1 23:08, 30 June 2007 (BST)
- I have seen Boxy to do great work, and I hope he keeps doing it! --Evildemon989 Talk · Help · W! · P! · SU! · TJ! · Hai! 20:41, June 30, 2007 (EST)
- Boxy is a cool guy. He frequently checked every place that needs administration. --JudeMaverick Talk +1 Jobs 01:55, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- Because he is already a Bureaucrat - Vantar 01:56, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- A thorough, level headed guy. --Banana reads Scoundrell for all of Yesterday's News, Today! 01:59, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- He deserves a second term! --Ducis DuxSlothTalk 02:37, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- He seems to not screw up alot.-- dǝǝɥs oʇ ɯɐds: sʎɐʍ1ɐ! 02:41, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- against - ow, wait, there is no against votes in here?? this means i am voting FOR him ? NOEEEESSS!!1!!one!1 --People's Commissar Hagnat [cloned] [mod] 05:01, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- Crazy like a fox. --Barbecue Barbecue 05:16, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- Sure. --Cyberbob DORIS CGR U! 05:17, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- A vote for anyone else is a stupid one. Boxy is one of the only sane ones here.--Gage 06:44, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- Does no-one else want this position becuase Boxy's doing such a good job? --MarieThe Grove on Tour 10:02, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- good --Duke GarlandTLCD SSZ 10:50, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- This guy seems fair, and generally good all-round.--Stuartbman 11:19, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- I'm only can say yes. -- /// goebiTalkHelp/LFS/SR/NT/MWP /// 11:49, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- He's done a great job already, why not keep him where he is? Vault 15:26, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- From what I've seen, Boxy has done/is doing a great job. --Ryiis 16:24, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- Good free-throw shooter, but his real strength in beyond the three-point line. -- Atticus Rex mfu pif Δ 16:41, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- what other people said. --wooty 17:24, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- . . .I thought Boxy was one already.--Jorm 21:09, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- Well...all my reasons are stated above this vote! -- #nerftemplatedsigs 22:03, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- Boxy makes me feel that good kind of arousal... not the kind you get when you're watching a dog hump a cat--THE Godfather of Яesensitized, Anime Sucks Yalk | W! U! WMM| CC CPFOAS LOE ZHU | 02:20, 2 July 2007 (BST)
- Because local time is better then current time =P - JedazΣT
- Level-headed guy.--Seventythree 11:20, 2 July 2007 (BST)
- 4 more ye- uh, I mean- 3 more months! --T 16:29, 2 July 2007 (BST)
- I'm voting for him because he understands what moderator impartiality should be, unlike some people. Also, I like this template he made. --Akule Akule News. 16:35, 2 July 2007 (BST)
- Still doing a better job than me. --Darth Sensitive W! 16:38, 2 July 2007 (BST)
- Well, he seems one of the only commited to the acual election. After reading some of the above, he seems a very, very good choice for bureaucrat!--Kouchpotato 17:36, 2 July 2007 (BST)
- Allow me to echo Jorm: "I thought Boxy was one already". According to this he is. - Whitehouse 22:08, 2 July 2007 (BST)
- I'm voting for him because everyone is doing it and I don't want to look uncool. Nalikill 11:23, 3 July 2007 (BST)
- FOR ditto----Sexualharrison MR• ה •T 13:24, 3 July 2007 (BST)
- Murray Jay Suskind 19:00, 3 July 2007 (BST)
- Max Grivas JG / M.F.T. 22:25, 3 July 2007 (BST)
- I bumped my head, and when I woke up, my vote was here! --Toejam More seriously, the mod team as a whole is doing an excellent job these days. There's been a real improvement from the drama days of yore.
- --karek 09:19, 5 July 2007 (BST)
- thanks for being willing to serve. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Doktaratchetti (talk • contribs) at an .
- I don't really know him but from what I do know he is well liked and trusted. --Mayor FittingTalk RR 02:27, 6 July 2007 (BST)
- was the first admin type person to help me out. - --Johnny No Future 15:29, 6 July 2007 (BST)
- Has a good personality, helps around a lot on the wiki and is the perfect candidate. --Nimrod1 talk-DDF- 19:51, 6 July 2007 (BST)
- He is the only person on the Wiki worthy of this. YES -- LemonHead7t7 *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡|͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|]]| ̡̡̡ ̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡*̡͌l̡* Talk/PDA/Red Rum/MOB 18:38, 9 July 2007 (BST)
- i vote for boxy becuz with all the votes hes going to win anyway. and hes obviously a decent person at least cuz no one would really garner this many votes as an a$$hole -TheLEgend123
- As Vista. 'arm. 01:00, 11 July 2007 (BST)
As much as I would like to serve as a Bureaucrat for this wiki, and as much as I beleive in my own skills and capabilities to function in that manner, I honestly have to much still going on in my personal life to be able to dedicate the nescesary time and resources to this position. I STRONGLY encourage anyone who would consider suporting me to suport Boxy. I feel he has all the nescessary qualifications, and to my best observations, temperment for the position. Conndrakamod TDHPD CFT 23:10, 3 July 2007 (BST)
i fear that i might use the ubber powers of bureaucrat as a badge of reason, and enforce what i think is right for the wiki more than i already do. I would really love to be promoted again (gainning the trust and respect of the community once again would be really great), but i think that a wiki whitout me as crat would be a better wiki. I appreciate the votes i already got, but keeping boxy for another round would be a better choice, so consider (voting in/changing your vote to) him. --People's Commissar Hagnat [cloned] [mod] 04:58, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- Why not? He's done quite a lot--Crabappleslegalteam 03:09, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- Level-headed and doesn't play favorites. --Goolina Gore Corps 03:24, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- Hagnat, it's what's for dinner. --Sonny Corleone RRF CoL DORIS Hunt! 07:05, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- Hagnat for bureaucrat! --LukazDrakon 04:44, 2 July 2007 (BST)
(Space for message from candidate)
- I don't know who this guy is, or what a beaurocrat does... but it seems very onesided that the other running candidate is the only one with legitamate votes... so... yeah... i'll vote for the underdog as it probably doesn't matter anyways (o: --M4dD mUdD 05:02, 5 July 2007 (BST)
- What he said! DKB 20:28, 7 July 2007 (BST)
(Space for message from candidate)
- Only one I remember actually seeing do work, not that others haven't, but I remember talking to him. (My memory ain't the greatest!) -- SgtBopTalk|Maris Viridis 10:13, 1 July 2007 (BST)
- Vantar helped this complete novice link together a group wiki page, thank you for your help.--Shazzelim 18:07, 2 July 2007 (BST)
I am currently not interested in the position of Bureaucrat and have retracted my candidacy.--22:38, 30 June 2007 (BST)
No thanks, I think I need some more experience. --T 16:29, 2 July 2007 (BST)