This page is for the request of page undeletions within the Urban Dead wiki. Due to concerns about loss of data, the ability to undelete pages is restricted to system operators. As such, regular users will need to request an undeletion from a system operator. For consistency and accountability, system operators also adhere to the guidelines listed here.
Please note that Images cannot be restored, they are permanently gone when deleted. If you wish to prevent any currently unused images from being deleted you may wish to Image Ark them.
- Due to the new software update, images deleted from the wiki after 21st April 2011 can be undeleted. Images deleted prior to this date unfortunately cannot be restored.
Guidelines for Undeletion Requests
All Undeletion Requests must contain the following information in order to be considered:
- A link to the deletion request in question. Preferably bolded for visibility.
- A reason for undeletion. This should be short and to the point.
- A signed datestamp. This can be easily done by adding ~~~~ to the end of your request.
Any undeletion request that does not contain these three pieces of information will not be considered, and will be removed by a system operator.
Undeletions may only be granted if the user provides a convincing reason as to why the page should be resurrected, or if the page was deleted as a result of a system operators abuse.
Once the undeletion request has been entered, the request shall remain on this page, where it will be reviewed by a member of the Sysop team, and action taken accordingly. Once action has been taken, the request will be moved into Recent Actions, along with a comment from the system operator who determined the action take. After a week has passed with the target page in Recent Actions, it can be moved to the Archive.
There are currently no pages in the queue.
Restored this file that I think was mistakenly deleted as unused by Stelar (it had only an external link at Malton College of Medicine). Unless this wasn't a mistake. -- AHLGTG THE END IS NIGH! 16:18, 26 March 2019 (UTC)
- Yep, I think it was an oopsie'd scheduled deletion. The "what links here" system and "unused images" only count bluelinks. Bob Moncrief EBD•W! 18:48, 26 March 2019 (UTC)