|Goals:||Head shots, Body shots, Money..|
|Recruitment Policy:||open recruiting: apply at a Fark Bar|
UD News Farkive
- April 06, 2013 - ZombieFark has successfully taken and held the Merson Building.
- January 04, 2013 - ZombieFark embarked on a new reign of death and destruction in Grigg Heights. Translations of the zombies communications have indicated that they intend to take the Merson Building as their new headquarters.
- November 24, 2012 - Sam Rahmn continues his/her crusade against the UDFark in Tollyton, but nevertheless the UDFark memebers refuse to stay Undead for long. The Prangnell Arms Appears to have held out against the recent destruction of Woodroffe Mall with ease, but many of Sam Rahmn's victims are littered around the local Revivification Points. Time will tell if the UDFark will bow down to Sam Rahmn's demands of surrender.
- August 01, 2012 - The UDFark's recent loss of The Prangnell Arms to zombies has struck a major blow to the supply of beer. As well as this major setback Sam Rahmn continues to hunt UDFark members where ever he/she finds them in Tollyton. This PKer shows no respect for fellow survivors and will lie, steal, cheat and jaywalk to achieve his/her ends. UDFark are attempting to locate this notorious PKer along with The Amazing Zombie, a reward of beer is offered.
- April 22, 2012 - The ZombieFark assault on Tarasius General Hospital (Spicer Hills) -- internally known as the Dead Man's Party -- was a complete success, with the entire suburb and the vast majority of all buildings within a 5 block radius reduced to ruins.
- January 25, 2012 - After several years of relative inactivity, UD Fark returns to Malton. New spots to reconnoiter are: Survivor Farkers at The Prangnell Arms Tollyton, and Zombie Farkers at The Musgrove Arms (Spicer Hills).
- February 17, 2008 - The month long siege of Joachim Mall has ended, for the moment at least. Excepting that the Mall was lost for a period of roughly two days, and suffered sporadic break ins at the SE corner, it remained in survivor hands for the entirety of the siege. Not a decisive victory, but victory nonetheless.
-- UD Fark would like to thank all of the survivor groups who saw fit to lend a hand in staving off the assault. Among the groups spotted in action were members of: Starcake Faction, The Lumberjacks, & The Fortress. If your group was not listed it is not for lack of gratitude.
06:42, 18 February 2008 (UTC)
- January 19, 2008 - Having successfully established a branch safe house in Club Simpson, UD Fark has moved to secure The Axtence Building to provide Osmondville with a regularly serviced UD Fark revivification point. After quickly silencing a laughable attempt at insurrection by Molly Co. Poofs and Burgers, F.U.B.A.R. has gained control of the building. This unit will be providing medical attention to area survivors, and handing out revives at Barrington Walk.
22:03, 19 January 2008 (UTC)
UD Fark History
A group of friends stumbled into the town of Malton in search of the fabled Ultimate Brewery. The less inebriated members noticed that the women they were speaking to were not into them, but eating them. Now, this band of drunken misfits wanders the city; half still search for the legendary brewery, the other half are after your braaaaaiiiiiinnssss.
|Short-wave Radio Info|
|This group or location has a dedicated radio frequency.
Frequency: 28.67 MHz
- The Prangnell Arms (Tollyton) for Survivor Farkers
- The Musgrove Arms (Spicer Hills) for Zombie Farkers
July 2008: UD Fark is currently operating two safehouses: The The Orome Arms in Penny Heights, and due to rapid growth in membership have occupied Club Simpson in Osmondville. This gives Fark a protectorate territory ranging from eastern Gulsonside to western Penny Heights. With the establishment of F.U.B.A.R., UD Fark will have a permanent tactical aid squad dedicated solely to the relief of survivors in our home area.
The UD Fark Philosophy
There shall be boobies & beer throughout the land. Also, zombies are bad.
- Mass Consumption of Beer
- Protection of Survivors on the Home Turf
- Graffiti Cliches across the Face of Malton
- Provide Revivifications at Barrington Walk, with irregular monitoring of Churchous Avenue (Penny Heights)
- Network: irc.coldfront.net **#udfark - Official IRC channel for UD Fark.
We’ll let you know
Stuff we Endorse
|Sacred Ground Policy Supporter|
|This user or group supports the Sacred Ground Policy and acknowledges that all Cemeteries in the city of Malton are considered Revivification Points.|
|This User or Group supports PK Reporting. Don't let Player Killers get away with murder. Report them on the Rogues Gallery.|
|Uniform Barricading Policy Supporter|
|This User or Group supports the Uniform Barricading Policy by actively maintaining barricades according to local plan or UBP standard.|