An all-round good guy!
|Survive. Revive. Thrive.|
|MDK Gang Member|
|Help the cause, join MDK Today!|
|MDK supports those crazy ravers|
|Fertilize the Land Policy|
|This user or group believes in regaining NT buildings at any cost!|
|Keeper of the Stale Candy|
|This user just can't get enough of that bitter sweet candy!|
|This user or group is a frequent listener to Radio Survivor.|
|River Tactics Supporter|
|This User or Group supports River Tactics.|
|Sacred Ground Policy Supporter|
|This user or group supports the Sacred Ground Policy and acknowledges that all Cemeteries in the city of Malton are considered Revivification Points.|
|Pay It Forward Supporter|
|This User or Group Pays It Forward.|
Get a revive, give a revive.
Your denial is beneath you, & thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, I see through you! Â©Inc
Wearing: a pair of 3D glasses, a paper crown, a set of Fort Creedy dog-tags, a black T-shirt, an orange hooded sweater, a black coat, a pair of black trousers and a pair of black trainers
- Basic Firearms Training (Player gets +25% to hit with all firearms attacks.)
- Pistol Training (An extra +25% to hit with a pistol.)
- Advanced Pistol Training (An extra +10% to hit.)
- Shotgun Training (An extra +25% to hit with a shotgun.)
- Advanced Shotgun Training (An extra +10% to hit.)
- Pistol Training (An extra +25% to hit with a pistol.)
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (+15% to melee attacks.)
- Knife Combat (An extra +15% when attacking with a knife.)
- Axe Proficiency (An extra +15% when attacking with an axe.)
- Free Running (Can move between adjacent buildings without stepping outside.)
- NecroTech Employment (Player is able to operate DNA Extractors, and can identify NecroTech offices from the street.)
- Lab Experience (Can recognise and operate basic-level NecroTech equipment.)
- NecroNet Access (Player can access terminals in powered NT buildings, allowing map scans and syringe manufacture.)
- First Aid (Player is able to heal an extra 5HP when using a first-aid kit.)
- Surgery (Player can heal a further 5HP if working in a hospital with power.
- Diagnosis (The HP values of nearby survivors are displayed next to their name.)
- Shopping (Player may choose which stores to loot, when searching a mall.)
- Bargain Hunting (Player is 25% more likely to find something when searching a mall.)
- Body Building (Player has a maximum of 60 Hit Points instead of 50.)
- Tagging (Player's spraycans last longer. XP bonuses are awarded for tagging certain buildings.)
- Construction (Player is able to build barricades, repair machinery and restore ruined buildings.)
- Radio Operation (Player is able to broadcast within the restricted 26.00-28.00 MHz range.)
- Headshot (If the player delivers a killing blow to a zombie, it must spend an extra 5AP to stand up.)
If found wondering the streets, please!, for the love of Jeebus, revive me!!!!! When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl, when you can't do that... You find someone to carry you!
Wearing: a torn and blood-smeared pair of 3D glasses, a torn and blood-soaked paper crown, a set of scratched and blood-smeared Fort Creedy dog-tags, a black T-shirt, an orange hooded sweater, a torn and blood-soaked black coat, a torn and blood-soaked pair of black trousers and a pair blood-soaked of black trainers
- Scent Fear (Survivors with less than 25HP are shown as 'wounded', less than 13HP are 'dying'. Both are asterisked on the map.)
- Scent Blood (The HP values and infection status of nearby survivors are displayed next to their name.)
- Scent Trail (Zombie is able to sense the new positions of survivors it's had recent contact with.)
- Scent Death (Zombie can sense nearby zombies and corpses, including members of its group, and distinguish revivifying bodies.)
- Digestion (Whenever the zombie deals bite damage, it gains HP equal to the damage dealt.)
- Infectious Bite (Bitten survivors become infected and lose 1HP per action until cured.)
- Vigour Mortis (Zombie gets +10% to hit with all non-weapon attacks.)
- Neck Lurch (Zombie gets an extra +10% to hit with bite attacks.)
- Death Grip (Zombie gets an extra +15% to hit with hand attacks.)
- Rend Flesh (Hand attacks deal an extra 1 damage.)
- Tangling Grasp (If the zombie hits with hands, its further attacks on that victim are at +10% to base attack until it loses its grip.)
- Feeding Drag (Zombie is able to drag dying survivors (those with 12HP or less) out into the street.)
- Memories of Life (Zombie is able to open doors to buildings.)
- Death Rattle (Zombie is able to communicate through a limited, groaned form of speech.)
- Feeding Groan (If faced with a survivor, the zombie can emit moans audible outside up to six blocks away.)
- Ransack (Zombie is able to damage the interior of abandoned buildings, rendering them harder to barricade and harder to search, until repaired.)
- Flailing Gesture (Zombie is able to gesture towards people, objects, buildings and compass directions.)
- Lurching Gait (Zombie can walk as fast as the living.)
- Ankle Grab (Zombie only spends 1AP standing up.)
MDK - Members List Old & New
- A Ganja Farmer -M.I.A.
- A Packet of Crisps -M.I.A.
- Andre Dellamorte -M.I.A.
- aussie survivor -M.I.A.
- Aya Brea -M.I.A.
- BERKMAN FRICK
- Blake Superior -M.I.A.
- BLAZING CORPSE -M.I.A.
- Bob the Beast
- Bub Valentine -M.I.A.
- Candice Whitlock -M.I.A.
- CbouncerrunF -M.I.A.
- Chuck Norris 3030-M.I.A.
- Coroner Bob
- CORPSEFISTER -M.I.A.
- cwurly sue -M.I.A.
- CrestsideCreeper -M.I.A.
- Dabnorfish -M.I.A.
- Dawn Davenport
- DeanLearner -M.I.A.
- DeathsDoor -M.I.A.
- deviltjen2 -M.I.A.
- Doctor Where
- Doc Garden -M.I.A.
- Dr Nick Reviera -M.I.A.
- Edgeworth -M.I.A.
- elsiemaude -M.I.A.
- GarthMarenghi -M.I.A.
- Gigglewiggles -M.I.A.
- Gone420 -M.I.A.
- GYSGT Hartman -M.I.A.
- I smell something -M.I.A.
- Kamishina Jin -M.I.A.
- Kill You Sucka -M.I.A.
- Layla Wilson -M.I.A.
- Mike Bjorg -M.I.A.
- MRL1984 -M.I.A.
- Murda Da Killa -M.I.A.
- Natasha Raymer -M.I.A.
- Nekrocyde -M.I.A.
- Officer Twayne
- Outzider -M.I.A.
- PoLaRiTeA -M.I.A.
- priestizzle -M.I.A.
- Priscilla Hadley
- Professor Aronnax -M.I.A.
- Reggie D -M.I.A.
- Regina Argento
- Rendevous -M.I.A.
- Rez Stevens -M.I.A.
- Rob Ottriu -M.I.A.
- RRMonroe -M.I.A.
- Shin Hyung -M.I.A.
- Sinjin Allerdyce -M.I.A.
- SteelSimian -M.I.A.
- TheLastBoy -M.I.A.
- ToddRivers -M.I.A.
- Ugaas -M.I.A.
- Vagitarian -M.I.A.
- War Grizzly
- yeedawgies -M.I.A.
- zzurc -M.I.A.
August 17, 2008 - 17:10 (GMT)
|NOW PLAYING @ THE SHYAR:
|NOW PLAYING @ THE SHYAR:|
|SCREENINGS @ 1,3,5 & 8:|
The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)
MIDNIGHT MOVIE: - My Bloody Valentine 3-D (2009)
|Shyar Cinema (Genny Status)
|Shyar Cinema (Genny Status)|