Announcement: I'm no longer active. My talk page is still your best bet to get in touch. —Aichon— 04:39, 15 December 2018 (UTC)
This is an archive. Don't post here.
If you have anything you'd like to add to one of these conversations, then go to my talk page, reference the relevant conversation from here, and post your comments there. This page should not be edited by others. These are all messages I've filed away. They shouldn't be changed or added to, since the contexts of the situations have been lost, forgotten, or could simply be remembered differently by the involved parties. I'd prefer to start any of these conversations fresh, if they must come up again.
Do you know of any active forums? All of the ones I find that fit my needs are extremely outdated. I am mainly interested in locating an active list PKers and whatnot. Thank you. --Muddy Russian (talk) 00:10, 10 January 2015 (UTC)
- I'm afraid all of the PKer forums I'm aware of are inactive at this point, aside from the Philosophe Knights, and even they move fairly slowly. All of the hubs and other such boards died off years ago. I usually have a few stalkers on my page, however, so it's likely someone will chime in if any are still around. —Aichon— 03:12, 10 January 2015 (UTC)
- Well, you can always improvise, Russian. Simply walk into any inhabited mall and yell in all caps: "PKers suck! Signed, the Muddy Russian" on all frequencies on the radio. You should quickly discover any and all active PKers around you. Easy as that. ---- FoD PK Praise Rando!
QUERY: Is the uploading of images currently disabled? All I receive is "Could not create directory "mwstore://local-backend/local-public/6/60" ". Or is this related to the other ongoing technical issues? -HK-50 (talk) 16:40, 2 February 2015 (UTC)
- Ongoing technical issues. See this discussion a few headers further up this page. —Aichon— 16:58, 2 February 2015 (UTC)
Ban the fucker
You know you want to. --Janus talk 14:03, 15 February 2015 (UTC)
- Who'd take you to Misconbitration, chonny? The right thing, the fun thing and the smart thing are completely aligned for once. Duuuu eeeeet. --- FoD PK Praise Rando!05:42, 17 February 2015 (UTC)
- The threat of A/M is not what keeps me from doing it. It's because even when things might be improved by breaking them, I still agree to abide by the rules as best I can. —Aichon— 07:56, 17 February 2015 (UTC)
- Bah, you Lawful Good types are master killjoys. ---- FoD PK Praise Rando!02:22, 18 February 2015 (UTC)
- Ehh...I'm more Neutral Good, I'd think. Rules are imperfect implementations of principles. When a rule gets in the way of a principle, the principle should always win. When two rules for the same principle collide, use your best judgment. That's what's happening here. —Aichon— 03:00, 18 February 2015 (UTC)
- Extremely convincing CE roleplaying as a certain cartoon anatinae aside, I also identify as NG. So it probably averages somewhere around true neutral :P It's still fun watching the zerger squirm under WIKI LAW, though, so your way is also a winner.---- FoD PK Praise Rando! 06:43, 18 February 2015 (UTC)
- Hmm, I never thought about this. I'd probably say neutral good too. As for the wiki law, I'm sure he can... --Rosslessness 08:20, 18 February 2015 (UTC)
Re: The Jack Yocum
Good Afternoon Aichon. This is The Horizon Man, and we spoke ingame recently regarding me creating an official page for The Jack Yocum survivor group.
I use an IPad, and am unfamliar with general stuff related to wiki editing, so forgive me if I am breaching protocol here. I would've preferred to discuss this over email, but do not see the available function. So this will have to suffice.
First, I noticed someone already edited our page, and I would like to keep it locked a private editting, much like most player groups are able too (both current and historical ones). This will cut down on the expected griefing that started before I just signed up, and is already continuing.
The user account "Hunter of America" is part of our group ingame, but not on here. Whoever made that account also already made a modification to tne page that is negative ro the intent of our group.
I suspect it is the same person who made the previous "Jack Yocum" name, which by the way I also just received a confusing "Welcome"...but not very welcoming...email from Vapor in regards to all this stuff that has gone before. Not sure what to make of all of it though.
I have never created an account, not edited ant pages on this site. I am a member of The Jack Yocum group, and it is a very real "clan" that plays MMOs over teamspeak...and sometimes Ventrillo. We originated playing with the Nothing Personal gamng community. Feel free to check the site. It is an international gaming community.
Now back to the fake accounts modifying our group page. The ingame player: The Real Spad aka bpell aka Owp aka SFW...ect. is the person who created User: CarelessWill. I know this because he has routinely tagged the link around Havercroft ingame, and mentioned it as well on the website he moderates...Resensitized (which can still be seen using a general search).
The ingame player mldhoc aka mark dugan, aka Tim Dobbins aka your math teacher...Ect. Is the person who likely created the recent Jack Yocum account...that was banned...and also the new Hunter of America. The person who plays Hunter, ingame, has been patrolling Shearbank...where this player has been caught pking and zerging multiple times, and kills him sometimes multiple times a week.
The Hunter of America user name on this site is NOT the player ingame. We would appreciate that account being reviewed as well.
Given that the "Jack Yocum" deletion previously had stated it was not the real Jack Yocum group members...and a concerned citizen of Shearbank...it seem logical that this player is attempting vandalism and griefing here.
Also I am still in the process of figuring put how to have the CarelessWill page modified or deleted as well, since it has nothing to do with his own characters or creations, and simply debases our group without proper cause. He is certainly not a member of our group, and making up unproveable, inaccurate information seems like it might violate a code of conduct here? I put the question mark ad I'm not sure. His comments are certainly false, and discredit our group, so I'm not sure if there is recourse or not. I'd appreciate any imput and enlighten as possible.
I will also contact you ingame today once my APs permit. And will also correct the unwanted modification to our group page.
I appreciate your patience, and forebearance.
Regards. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by The Jack Yocum (talk • contribs) 22:44, 9 March 2015 (UTC).
- This isn't going to cover everything you mentioned, since I've been laying around at home battling illness all day and am limiting my time at the computer, but I'm sure that the others who stalk my page will chime in with additional comments.
- Pages in the User space (i.e. any page that starts with "User:") are considered to be owned by that user, meaning that they pretty much have free reign on those pages. It's the wild west when it comes to user pages. Unless they're posting something that directly violates policy (e.g. personal information of other users), we don't take action. Here's a list of all approved policies on this wiki.
- If you want to e-mail me, there's a link to do so on the left side of this page (see: "Email this user"). That said, I'd prefer that we kept our discussions here (or somewhere else in public) unless there are extenuating circumstances at play, since any actions I take will need to be discussed in public with the others here before I can engage in them anyway. In fact, all of our in-game discussions were already reposted on the wiki for the consideration of the other sysops and users.
- Just to help set expectations a bit, my job on the wiki as a sysop is actually relatively limited. We don't moderate arguments between two sides. We're specifically prohibited from acting as moderators. Much of that sort of stuff is left up the community itself (i.e. you wield as much power as I do), rather than the sysops. As such, for much of what you're talking about, I'm not actually sure how much of a help I'll be, since you'll likely have to get the wiki community on your side.
- Anyway, I expect others to chime in shortly. They'll hopefully be able to respond to some of the specifics you mentioned, since several of them are more equipped to do so than I am (plus, most of them are in better health than I am at the moment...grr...). —Aichon— 00:57, 10 March 2015 (UTC)
- Before you call on wikilaw, the first step should be to contact the user editing your group page. Any vandalism reports and arbitration requests following subsequent edits would be seen much more favourably than if you tried to immediately wikilawyerstle the user away. -- Spiderzed▋ 18:23, 10 March 2015 (UTC)
- This. Ask them to stop, if they ignore you then we'll play the vandalism game. --Rosslessness 19:38, 10 March 2015 (UTC)
I realize now I never responded to this, and I apologize for that. I still get a bit lost on here, and forget to check stuff. I realize the person griefing my page was chastended as he complained about ingame, so thank you for the help.
Just so it's said, Rosslessness, I also view you in the same class as Aichon. It is appreciated. The Jack Yocum (talk) 00:29, 25 August 2015 (UTC)
Give me a few hours, I'm throwing together a new idea. --In Memoriam 08:37, 28 March 2015 (UTC)
- This details my need. --RosslessnessWant to complete a dangerous mission? 09:30, 29 March 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks. —Aichon— 16:02, 31 March 2015 (UTC)
Buzz Killington Award
Image upload is still borked, so enjoy this external link instead. We know you want to come back to the cat side... We have cookies! -- Spiderzed▋ 20:55, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
- I have enough cookies already. :P —Aichon— 21:03, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
I need an opinion
I wanted to ask your opinion on a proposed survivor policy I came up with, based on what a fair amount of veteran survivors are already doing.
I call it the Anti-Consumerism Policy.
In a nutshell, it states that rather than having groups of mall rats sitting around malls, making a tempting target, survivors should instead get what they need, and then get out,
so the zombies have one less reason to break in.
I wanted an opinion from someone more experienced than me. (And maybe some suggestions on the templates. I'm not good with templates)
--Jerran1 (talk) 00:12, 24 May 2015 (UTC)
- I like the idea. It's basically along the same lines as the general advice of "don't sleep in TRPs", which most veteran players are hopefully abiding by. But yes, broadly speaking, it's not a good idea to have people sleeping in malls. One quick counterpoint: with Malton having as little population as it has now, sometimes we NEED to have people sleeping in malls, otherwise they become too easy to ruin, meaning that they aren't there for survivors who want to get in, grab what they need, and get out. That said, it's generally the case that there are enough people still around who aren't playing smart that we don't need to make a point of sleeping in malls ourselves, so the advice you're proposing still generally holds true. —Aichon— 02:46, 30 May 2015 (UTC)
New Mayor of Malton
There's talk of bringing back the tradition of electing a Mayor of Malton, and i'm trying to get the word out. Just thought i'd mention it. --Jerran1 (talk) 02:05, 5 June 2015 (UTC)
- Ayup. It's something I'll definitely be staying out of, since someone needs to be the neutral party when it inevitably goes to A/VB (as these things tend to do). :P —Aichon— 03:03, 5 June 2015 (UTC)
You guys can vote me Mayor of Malton if you like. I can imagine the shitstorm that would cause, and the freakouts the naysayers would have. :P The Jack Yocum (talk) 00:27, 25 August 2015 (UTC)
- USI A ZOMBIE ANT 00:10, 26 August 2015 (UTC)
I was wondering if you could give me some ideas I could add to this project i'm working on, NecroConnect. --Jerran1 NecroConnect Creator/Admin 03:35, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
- I'm afraid I don't. Whenever it comes to communities in the game, I tend to stick to the logistics side of things (e.g. setting up wiki pages, forums, IRC channels, etc.) rather than the community-building side (i.e. where do we recruit, what's our message, what are we trying to do, etc.), just because I'm bad at that side of things. And it looks like you already have the logistics figured out, so I'm not sure that I can really add anything of value. —Aichon— 16:42, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks anyway. You said you're good with wiki pages. Maybe you could help me polish up the wiki page? --Jerran1 NecroConnect Creator/Admin 18:25, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
- I'm available to answer questions you may have about how to do various things, for sure, but I'm afraid I can't volunteer any time at the moment (real life is hectic). There's a list on my user page of some of the wiki pages I've helped to design if you want to get an idea for the sorts of things I've done in the past. —Aichon— 18:29, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
- NecroConnect has grown a lot over the past few months, and I was wondering if you wanted to check it out. --Jerran1 NecroConnect Creator/Admin 12:57, 7 October 2015 (UTC)
Helping with the Survey
Is it possible for me to help out with the survey going on? I'm pretty good at synthesizing answers down, so if you need help reading them I can help. (also I'd like some advice on my latest suggestion if you have the time) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by JoshCz (talk • contribs) 17:49, 5 July 2015.
- I'm afraid I don't have any answers for you. I'm just a sysop on the wiki, and sysops are just regular users with a few extra buttons on the wiki. We don't have any regular communication with the guy who created and runs the game (Kevan). I was just as surprised and pleased to see the survey as everyone else, but I'm afraid I have no more information regarding it than you do, nor do I have any idea what his plans are for parsing through the data.
- Regarding suggestions, I mostly just chime in when I feel like I have something worthwhile to add. If not, I tend to just let things run their course. But yeah...not much time at the moment. *points at the announcement he just added a minute ago at the top of the page* —Aichon— 22:11, 5 July 2015 (UTC)
- Congrats!--Yonnua Koponen Talk ! Contribs 23:00, 5 July 2015 (UTC)
- fuck congrats, where is my invitation ? --hagnat 23:48, 5 July 2015 (UTC)
- Bah. I leave you all alone for 2 years and Kevan releases a survey to delve into the poor state of UD. Judging from the comments on the link to the survey I shared on the UD Friends group, maybe it's time to say RIP. --Axe Hack's Ghost (talk) 00:26, 6 July 2015 (UTC)
- I don't think the game necessarily needs to go down any time soon. If Malton were small enough, I expect that just a few hundred characters would be enough to sustain the fight. --VVV RPGMBCWS 23:22, 6 July 2015 (UTC)
- More or less, I would have loved to see this survey sometime 3 or so years ago. A ZOMBIE ANT 00:15, 7 July 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks, you two. And it must've gotten lost in the mail. They went out a few months ago. I'll get on my soon-to-be mother-in-law's case about it when I see her the day after tomorrow. —Aichon— 18:47, 7 July 2015 (UTC)
Wiki Update — Late to the Party
Hey Aichon, I know there was a wiki software update a few months back. I tracked down the answers to most of my questions, but I've got a couple that I'm not sure on.
- Where is the Job Queue? I think it used to be on the Stats page but I don't see it there or anywhere else in specials.
- Also, I noticed while checking my contribs that Misanthropy doesn't show up on Special:ActiveUsers, despite having edits in the last month. I don't notice anyone else missing — is something up?
Thanks! Bob Moncrief EBD•W! 22:54, 20 August 2015 (UTC)
- Looks like the job queue was removed with the update, and no clue why he's missing. I'm missing too, it seems. No idea why. Weird. —Aichon— 21:32, 21 August 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks! And you're showing up there for me (second alphabetically after AHLG). Bob Moncrief EBD•W! 21:49, 21 August 2015 (UTC)
Just an update that Special:ActiveUsers now simply lists "no users found", pretty clearly because it's calculating based off a cache from more than 30 days ago. Bob Moncrief EBD•W! 05:02, 6 October 2015 (UTC)
A personal request regarding my user page
Hi Aichon, I have a request I want to ask you about, and to make sure it is something I am allowed to do, but I prefer to have this conversation privately? Is there a place on here to have that type of conversation, or would that need to occur via email? I promise I will check for a response in a timely fashion. Lol. Regards The Jack Yocum (talk) 00:33, 25 August 2015 (UTC)
- I'm afraid there isn't a private place to discuss matters on the wiki. You're welcome to shoot me an e-mail via the link on the left side, or else private message me on barhah.com if you happen to already have an account there (I go by the same username there). Otherwise, you can hit me up in IRC, though I've been off IRC more than on IRC these last few weeks, what with stuff happening in real life. —Aichon— 17:34, 25 August 2015 (UTC)
- If you're willing to take me as an advice-giver rather than Aichon, I'm on #udwiki on IRC about twelve hours a day (I just leave it on while working). Ping me there and I should see it. Bob Moncrief EBD•W! 17:41, 25 August 2015 (UTC)
- Bob knows what he's talking about. It's highly likely I'd give you the same answer as he will on any matters regarding what's allowed on the wiki. —Aichon— 17:42, 25 August 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you Sir for all the helpful info. :)
- I am not on Barhah.com, but I'm now considering joining up. Is that also where I'd go if I wanted to make a character for the Soldier of Crossman? I only play 2 characters, but one is maxed so I'm considering sidelining him to build a new one.
- And thanks to you to Bob, for being a valuable resource as well. I will attempt to divide my queries amonst both of you so as to not innundate either of you with my abundant noobishness. ;)
- The Jack Yocum (talk) 15:42, 29 August 2015 (UTC)
- Barhah.com is used by a number of groups, predominately zombies and death cultists (e.g. RRF, MOB, etc.). I suggested there, since it's a community site that many meta-gamers for UD have an account at, so it makes for a good neutral ground. As for the SoC, we have our own boards over at soc.aichon.com. —Aichon— 18:11, 30 August 2015 (UTC)
Rail Content Filling
Hey Aichon, you're my go-to wiki person so I've got a question. I'm planning a big revamp/content fill on Malton Rail and the numerous railway station articles, based on this plan to add official lines. Is there a place I should run this by people generally, or can I just start? If I were creating things anew, I'd just do it, but it involves altering a bunch of already-extant (albeit minimally-used) pages. Thanks, Bob Moncrief EBD•W! 14:50, 31 August 2015 (UTC)
- I don't think it'd be a problem if you just went and did it, honestly. As you said, the pages are minimally-used, but if you can work at preserving any existing RP you may stumble across while adding yours, I think you'll be able to satisfy everyone. And a few rail stations do have quite the history, such as the one used for ESCAPE. —Aichon— 15:12, 31 August 2015 (UTC)
North Blythville Groups
Hey Prima Porta, what's with adding them two groups back to the group template, unless I missed something, they don't have a presence there, I should know, Me and Kahl Street do scouting runs everyday, in fact other than a few scraglers, it's more of a ghost town than even a safe suburb. I've never seen them before and the Male Boulevard RP is actually ran by the NBD, and the ZORT is nothing more than a few spraypainted mottos and recruitment tags left over from when it was actually running, thanks - Dat One Jew People Love to HateCommandant Romero (talk) 17:56, 31 August 2015 (UTC)
- Afraid you're talking to the wrong person, since I merely alphabetized them after Dhavid Grohl made an edit that added them back. If you have an issue with them being in that list, feel free to take it up with him on his talk page (side note: as I recall, he's a member of TZH). I've got no horse in this race. I merely keep the lists alphabetized and the logos the right size when it comes to most suburbs. —Aichon— 18:04, 31 August 2015 (UTC)
- word! sorry for the confusion brutha Dat One Jew People Love to HateCommandant Romero (talk) 18:26, 31 August 2015 (UTC)
- No worries. Stuff like this rolls off my back, since I get a lot of undue blame (and credit) for the stuff I don't do around here. ;) —Aichon— 18:42, 31 August 2015 (UTC)
As a first contact
Hi Aichon. My name is ""Cerfvolant"" ,i'm a french newbie.
I post here because i fail to register on the S.o.C forum (i can't use a mouse on my mobile to drag the response words in the "anti-auto computer registration thing"). But i'll register myself properly eventually.
So i'm new and i need some intel, of course !^^ maybe i misunderstand but i think you'r also a member of the soldiers of Crossman? Anyway, my point is : i just start the game (still discovering the wiki) and during my journey i saw a "S.o.C."tag on a wall in a factory in" darval heights" with a link to your name. I have no radio to communicate with other players. But i hope you can help me, explain me, advise me, how to survive in this area... do you think i should try to enter a group like Crossman's soldiers now ?
Sorry if i'm not very clear ( my english is not really good enough to express everything..). So what should i do to discover better the gameplay ? Thank you.
"CerVolant (talk) 15:29, 3 September 2015 (UTC)"
- Hi, CerVolant. I apologize for the trouble you had with registering. I am a member and an Officer of the Soldiers of Crossman, and I'm happy to try to help.
- There are quite a few guides available that have all of the information you should need to survive, but as a newbie, I'd suggest starting with the First Day in Malton guide, since it discusses the topics you'll be interested in. If you die in the game, don't worry, we can revive you easily if you stand at Nurten Avenue, which you can find on this map of the Darvall Heights suburb. That map also shows which buildings are which types, so it can help you find hospitals (where you find supplies to heal yourself), police departments (where you find guns and ammo), NecroTech buildings (where you find syringes that are used to revive zombies), and other buildings.
- You are very welcome to try and enter the SoC.
- Let me know if you have any trouble, and I look forward to seeing your application for membership at the SoC message board. —Aichon— 15:30, 3 September 2015 (UTC)
—Signed, Revenant, 10:16, 6 October 2015 (UTC).
- Don't you think I'd have done something about it by now if I wanted to? Especially since I made it clear that I had no problem with someone nuking it? —Aichon— 15:35, 6 October 2015 (UTC)
- And now I've gone and done something about it. :P —Signed, Aichon, 16:14, 6 October 2015 (UTC).
- You reverted to my second-most-obnoxious sig! You DO love me! ♥ ЯЭV€NΛИ† |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 22:42, 6 October 2015 (UTC)
A little help, please?
Hi, this is Dr Killdare with the Garniss Border Patrol in Scarletwood. Earlier today I tried to log into my "Dr Killdare" wiki account and got a message that my password was incorrect. After several attempts to reset it, I got a message that the Dr Killdare account did not exist, which isn't so since I've been posting on the wiki since around 2006. Anyway, I've tried again several times and finally gave up and created this new account (DrKilldare) so I could contact you. Can you look into this and tell me what's going on, please? I have three other accounts and they're all fine. Just not this one.
I hated to bother you but I asked Rev for help on his Facebook page this morning but the lazy bastard hasn't answered me! *makes a sad face* Thanks for any help you can provide! By the way, I don't have a talk page associated with this new account but answering here or on my(???) Dr Killdare account would be fine. Whatever is easiest for you. Thanks again! DrKilldare (talk)
- It's no bother at all, but I'm not sure how much of a help I can be in stuff like this, since sysops don't really have access to any sort of special functionality. As far as I can tell, "Dr Killdare", spelled exactly like that, is indeed a valid account here on the wiki (as we both already expected, but I like to confirm those things, since if it wasn't still valid after a glitch or something, we'd have an entirely different problem). In terms of why the reset isn't working, are you getting the e-mails to reset your password, or are they simply not arriving?
- You may consider contacting Kevan directly, since he's the guy who would have the ability to actually act on something if there's a problem. The best I can do is guide you through resetting your password, but I've seen you around for long enough to suspect that you don't need that sort of hand holding. ;)
- As for Rev, saying he's lazy is like asking if a bear poops in the woods. —Aichon— 19:24, 23 October 2015 (UTC)
- About Rev, yes, this is true! But I'm not going to tell him you said that because then he'd find out that I called him a lazy bastard. :D
- But yes, I'm pretty sure there was some kind of glitch going on with the wiki because of how it was cycling through some things. I know I saw at least one notice that the account didn't exist but I'm pretty sure I actually got two notices to that effect. And then it kept asking if I wanted to reset the password over and over. Suddenly it started asking security questions and it would do that a few times and then go back to the screen to reset the password. Then back to security questions! After going through this "process" of reset and then security questions over and over, a message finally popped up (in red) saying that only one email reset would be sent in a 24 hour period in order to prevent abuse of the account but I have no idea which reset attempt it registered and supposedly sent an email. That notice didn't appear on any reset attempt until late yesterday but I got it again when I tried to reset the password this morning. Just to be on the safe side before I contact Kevan, I'm going to wait until tomorrow evening and try to reset the password again when I'm sure a 24 hour time limit has passed. But to answer your question, no email came yesterday or today. I've checked my email contact list to make sure the UD wiki is on the list and I'll be checking my anti-virus to see if it's intercepting and blocking any UD/wiki emails. DrKilldare (talk)
- When everything else fails, we could move your old user pages to the new account, link the old account to the new account and permaban the old account to ensure that no one else can abuse it. It's not pretty, but the best we sys-ops could do with our privileges. -- Spiderzed▋ 21:08, 23 October 2015 (UTC)
- I'd hate it but it might come to that, Spider. Hopefully the wiki glitches will have resolved themselves by tomorrow evening and I can get this straightened out from here. But I will keep in mind the permaban on that account if all else fails. Or I'll email Kevan and see what he can do. By the way, I got tickled seeing you in-game recently. I thought you quit this silly thing. I guess we'll both just roll over and undie when Kevan pulls the plug on UD.... but not before then! :D DrKilldare (talk)
- Update... no love and no email. I'm going to email Kevan. Thanks, guys! I really do appreciate your patience. DrKilldare (talk)
Adding new Userscript
Would it be possible to use your site https://sites.google.com/site/udscripts/ for hosting an additional .js file so that it is available with the others for download? Old Jack Burton (talk) 14:04, 22 November 2015 (UTC)
- I'm afraid that's Haliphax's site, not mine, so you'll need to get in contact with him. My scripts are hosted at d.aichon.com, but there is no website associated with them. Just the page here on the wiki that lists out my userscripts. —Aichon— 14:08, 22 November 2015 (UTC)
- Well in this case, would that site be available? --Old Jack Burton (talk) 23:07, 22 November 2015 (UTC)
- Honestly, probably not. I'd definitely need more details before I'd host code other than my own, but as a general rule, I'm not interested in getting into the business of hosting other's code and handling all of the issues that can accompany that activity. That's a can of worms I don't have time to deal these days. Sorry. :( —Aichon— 05:56, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
- NP! thank you for the response. --Old Jack Burton (talk) 07:08, 28 November 2015 (UTC)