Wearing: a tattered and blood-soaked pale orange T-shirt, a tattered and blood-soaked dark brown coat, a tattered and blood-soaked pair of pale blue jeans and a battered and blood-soaked pair of dark brown boots
Albei Whitemore, born in 1977 and brother of Monkadue Whitemore. Albei worked with his father in the Auto Repair shop. During the outbreak Albei was separated from his fleeing family and trampled by the crowd, soon after Albei rose back to unlife with hatred burning in his eyes and appetite to fill.
||A Rot from the Moor
|Walking through the wasteland, you stop and notice a dark but seemingly inconspicuous alley. A moan, as if someone is in pain, draws you into it's small confines. As you near the sound, a putrid smell envelopes you. You realize, all too late, who the sound comes from.
YourName is a Rot from the Moors.
Stats and Skills
- Scent Fear (Survivors with less than 25HP are shown as 'wounded', less than 13HP are 'dying'. Both are asterisked on the map.)
- Scent Blood (The HP values and infection status of nearby survivors are displayed next to their name.)
- Scent Death (Zombie can sense the largest nearby groups of zombies and corpses, including members of its group, and distinguish revivifying bodies.)
- Digestion (Whenever the zombie deals bite damage, it gains HP equal to the damage dealt.)
- Infectious Bite (Bitten survivors become infected and lose 1HP per action until cured.)
- Vigour Mortis (Zombie gets +10% to hit with all non-weapon attacks.)
- Neck Lurch (Zombie gets an extra +10% to hit with bite attacks.)
- Death Grip (Zombie gets an extra +15% to hit with hand attacks.)
- Rend Flesh (Hand attacks deal an extra 1 damage.)
- Tangling Grasp (If the zombie hits with hands, its further attacks on that victim are at +10% to base attack until it loses its grip.)
- Memories of Life (Zombie is able to open doors to buildings.)
- Feeding Groan (If faced with a survivor, the zombie can emit moans audible outside up to six blocks away.)
- Ransack (Zombie is able to damage the interior of abandoned buildings, rendering them unbarricadable and harder to search, until repaired.)
- Flailing Gesture (Zombie is able to gesture towards people, objects, buildings and compass directions.)
- Lurching Gait (Zombie can walk as fast as the living.)
- Ankle Grab (Zombie only spends 1AP standing up.)
HUGE thanks to Karth Salvage for breaking his back on this awesome piece of coding, so a round of applause for Karth!
Show your support!