Level 35 Military (Scout). My UD profile. I also keep a blog of my travels and serve as Potsmaster General for the Malton Postal Service. I have been dead six times: just another day's work for a dedicated mailman.
- October 6, 2006: Revived by unaffiliated goodguy Joseph Tully.
- October 5, 2006: Killed in Ridleybank by The Rogue Lion and Omar Suarez. Avenged myself on Suarez.
- September 10, 2006: Killed in Ridleybank by Gomorrah and TerraMcBassman. Revived with startling efficiency by Tamjin of Ackland Mall Security (currently on sabbatical with the Blackmore Bastard Brigade).
- August 22, 2006: Arrived in Ridleybank to join the C4NT and others in squatting in the heart of the Great Zombie Homeland.
- August 17, 2006: Returned to the Regional Mail Processing Center after a very satisfying tour of duty in the southwest.
- August 4, 2006: Made MPS's first successful First Class Mail delivery: from WolfWhoSings to baklajanets.
- August 2, 2006: Revived by Dr. Dunlap of the Lockettside Boys.
- July 31, 2006: Killed in Lockettside by Guy Stu and another zombie.
- July 20, 2006: Migrated to Southwest Malton to make deliveries and assist with post-Big Bash reconstruction.
- July 17, 2006: Revived by the excellent Yagoton Revivification Clinic.
- July 16, 2006: Died in Shearbank. Committed first ZK.
- July 9, 2006: Revived by a Quingawaga2 of Roach Klips.
- July 7, 2006: Died while on delivery run to West Malton.
- June 25, 2006: Exploratory mission to Huntley Heights/Randallbank.
- June 16, 2006: Moved to Santlerville to man the Regional Mail Processing Center for NE Malton.
- June 13, 2006: Established the Malton Postal Service.
- May-June 2006: Participated in the successful siege defense of Giddings Mall (Pitneybank). Died a surprising zero times.
- April-May 2006: Worked extensively with the Cornelius General Hospital (Spracklingbank) staff to patrol and maintain the Craske Triangle. Died once due to overbarricading, revived by Gimbatul of the Czech Survivor Squad.
- April 14, 2006: Joined game.
I've got a mobile phone, and I know how to use it! Exchange profile IDs with me, so we can talk in-game. I also like to be able to identify friends (and enemies), even when they are dead.
Players whom I would trust with my life:
Debts of Honor
People and organizations who've done me a good turn:
- Joseph Tully
- Samoc Farr of The Wraiths
- Amanda Vanhoozier of The Council
- Tamjin of Ackland Mall Secuirty
- John Killmore
- Dr Dunlap of the Lockettside Boys
- Joe Snell
- Lyonesse of the Yagoton Revivification Clinic
- Quingawaga2 of ROACH Klips
- Gimbatul of Czech Survivor Squad
- Patrick Hammond
I'm a Fan
Folks I just like:
- Ron Burgundy -- Classy!
- The Surrealists
- Craske Building International Playboys -- entertained me in Alner Mansion
- W.A.S.T.E. -- still waiting for the broadcasts
Memberships & Endorsements
|Proud Employee of the Malton Postal Service|
|This user or group proudly wears the badge of the Blackmore Bastard Brigade.
8/18/06 - 10/13/06, 11/5/06 -
|Fair Tactics Player|
|This user has signed the Coalition for Fair Tactics Player Pledge.|