Red haired, short and nimble scout. After spending a lot of time in Malton, little remained of his old self. Now, he's a man of deep faith and decent skill.
Wearing: a blood-smeared silver medallion of Saint John and blood-flecked dark brown robes
Paul Gargoyleis a survivor and deeply religious radio DJ. He has no superstitions towards "harder music", however. He can usually be found near St. John Cathedral in Vinetown. He created and is currently running St. John Classic Rock Station, one of the very few true music station in post-outbreak Malton, which can be heard on Mitchem Mall frequency, that is 26.34. Seeking inner peace, he joined M.E.R.C.Y., well-known survivor group of Vinetown.
Son of Polish immigrant, his true name is Paul Gargulec. Before the Outbreak, he used to be atheist and pacifist. But four years spent in hellish city full of clever walking dead changed him beyond any recognition, making him truly faithful and much more 'warlike'. However, after engaging into some small scale war with organisation he deemed to be 'Nazi' one and spilling blood of numerous other survivors he has taken the oaths not to hurt anyone, again, no matter how vile they would be.
- Basic Firearms Training (Player gets +25% to hit with all firearms attacks.)
- Pistol Training (An extra +25% to hit with a pistol.)
- Advanced Pistol Training (An extra +10% to hit.)
- Shotgun Training (An extra +25% to hit with a shotgun.)
- Advanced Shotgun Training (An extra +10% to hit.)
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (+15% to melee attacks.)
- Knife Combat (An extra +15% when attacking with a knife.)
- Axe Proficiency (An extra +15% when attacking with an axe.)
- Free Running (Can move between adjacent buildings without stepping outside.)
- NecroTech Employment (Player is able to operate DNA Extractors, and can identify NecroTech offices from the street.)
- Lab Experience (Can recognise and operate basic-level NecroTech equipment.)
- NecroNet Access (Player can access terminals in powered NT buildings, allowing map scans and syringe manufacture.)
- First Aid (Player is able to heal an extra 5HP when using a first-aid kit.)
- Surgery (Player can heal a further 5HP if working in a hospital with power.)
- Diagnosis (The HP values of nearby survivors are displayed next to their name.)
- Shopping (Player may choose which stores to loot, when searching a mall.)
- Bargain Hunting (Player is 25% more likely to find something when searching a mall.)
- Body Building (Player has a maximum of 60 Hit Points instead of 50.)
- Tagging (Player's spraycans last longer. XP bonuses are awarded for tagging certain buildings.)
- Construction (Player is able to build barricades, repair machinery and restore ruined buildings.)
- Radio Operation (Player is able to broadcast within the restricted 26.00-28.00 MHz range.)
- Headshot (If the player delivers a killing blow to a zombie, it must spend an extra 5AP to stand up.)
- Scent Fear (Survivors with less than 25HP are shown as 'wounded', less than 13HP are 'dying'. Both are asterisked on the map.)
- Scent Blood (The HP values and infection status of nearby survivors are displayed next to their name.)
- Scent Trail (Zombie is able to sense the new positions of survivors it's had recent contact with.)
- Scent Death (Zombie can sense nearby zombies and corpses, including members of its group, and distinguish revivifying bodies.)
- Digestion (The zombie gains HP equal to its bite damage, when biting a survivor or feeding on a fresh corpse.)
- Infectious Bite (Bitten survivors become infected and lose 1HP per action until cured.)
- Vigour Mortis (Zombie gets +10% to hit with all non-weapon attacks.)
- Neck Lurch (Zombie gets an extra +10% to hit with bite attacks.)
- Death Grip (Zombie gets an extra +15% to hit with hand attacks.)
- Rend Flesh (Hand attacks deal an extra 1 damage.)
- Tangling Grasp (If the zombie hits with hands, its further attacks on that victim are at +10% to base attack until it loses its grip.)
- Feeding Drag (Zombie is able to drag dying survivors (those with 12HP or less) out into the street.)
- Memories of Life (Zombie is able to open doors to buildings.)
- Flailing Gesture (Zombie is able to gesture towards people, objects, buildings and compass directions.)
- Death Rattle (Zombie is able to communicate through a limited, groaned form of speech.)
- Lurching Gait (Zombie can walk as fast as the living.)
- Ankle Grab (Zombie only spends 1AP standing up.)
I must not fear
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
|This user or group hates fascists and will do everything in their power to feed them to the zombies.
|Aid the community and the community aids you.
|This User or Group advocates mutual aid by means of being helpful, creative, and cooperative in-game, on the Wiki, and everywhere else in Urban Dead; in other words, not being a horrible, useless bastard.
|This User or Group believes that survivors should always stand together, because everybody's human! Except, well, them.
|This user is paranoid.
|This user likes music.
Last Edit Timestamp: 20090623174318