From The Urban Dead Wiki
Hello I'm GunFox13 the Zombie Hunter!
Player Description: "A young detective working for the police. When the infection broke out, he grabbed his Crazy Revolvers, his favorite suit, and his foxberet. Now he's ready to fight the undead, one roundhouse kick at a time."
Wearing: a pair of sunglasses, a dark green tie, a grey long-sleeved shirt, a black jacket, a pair of black trousers and a pair of green leather shoes.
I'm a member of The 7th Stockman Walk Regiment
Here's a link to my profile GunFox13
- I in no way support PKing, cause I'm a man of justice!
- I'm also against Combat Revives, cause I can't think why they'd work.
- I hate the Second Big Bash and Creedy Prison Experiment.
- I believe in Self-Defense of Self and Home, which means if you attack me, my friends, bust down down our barricade, or attack our Christmas tree. You better start running.
Class: Cop/Zombie Hunter(and proud of it)
Weapon Preferences: Firearms. I mostly use my pistols, but I do carry a few shotguns in case.
Zombies killed: 19
Silly things I've said on the radio
1. "George Bush finds theBillofRights and discards it as useless" --GunFox13 02:45, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
2. "Idiots are bad, Idiots near a radio...even worse" --GunFox13 20:24, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
|GunFox13 wears a beret.|
|This user is a Cop and is probably off shooting a zombie.|
|This user has guns. Do not cross them.|
|Weapon of Choice|
|This user's weapon of choice is his Crazy Revolvers.|
|This user supports the use of Kitties for extreme cuteness and lovability.|
|This user or group knows how to lay the smack down.|
|This user plays Urban Dead. Wow, what are the odds?|
|Mistakes Were Made|
|This User reads Mistakes Were Made|
|How do you know she is a witch?|
|This user was turned into a Newt...|
|Malton Coat of Arms|
|This user honors the Malton Coat of Arms.|
|This User has won the victoria cross|
|For most conspicuous bravery or some daring or pre-eminent act of valour or self-sacrifice or extreme devotion to duty in the presence of the enemy.
Presented to him/her by the leader of the British Relief Force