From The Urban Dead Wiki
|This User or Group supports the Dual Nature Policy & believes that the citizens of Malton should embrace their two-fold nature.|
Thi area is frequented by Grues. All you can do is hope I left the Portable Generator on.
WHY CAN'T UD WIKI LEARN TO CHANGE? (Song, Part 1)
- Why you look at it, a prisoner of sameness
- Condemned to never change at all!
- By law balance should be taken out and deleted.
- For it is the cold blooded murderer of UPDATES!
- (Suggestion Voters) BALANCE!!
- (imitating) BALANCE!!
- Heavens, what an excuse!
- This is what the UD Wiki Population
- Calls a Perfect Satisfaction!
- Here them down in Caiger Mall
- Spamming Suggestions Everywhere!
- Playing the game the way they like... WINNING!
- You sir, did you ever see a recent game change that changes everything?
- (UD WIki) Sir, what do you take me ofr, a fool?
- Why can't the UN Wiki teach their players how to change?
- This game balance, by now
- Should be lessened! If you changed as much as this game does
- You should be maturing at age two!
- Hear a Zombie or worse,
- A Survivor converse!
- I'd rather hear airstirkes fall on mobs
- Spammers duping up a storm, just like this poor suggestion!!
- Not it's wretched game or balance!
- The moment UD changes it makes the players despise it!
- One common change we'll never get..
- The light switches, oh what?
- Oh why can't the UD Wiki learn to change!
- A good example to players
- Whose changes are all flavor! (Which really, isn't that bad...)
- There are months where changes never appear!
- Why can't the UD Wiki learn to change?
(Nexus War examples below)
- Maxed out players get their cults, the Wizards scribe their spells!
- In Valhala every Faction learns to move!
- Eternal Soldiers run like lightning
- The Liches summon wraiths, which is rather frightning!
- But Kevan changes UD and everyone gets flamed!
- Oh Why can't UD Wiki...
- Oh why can't UD wiki learn to CHANGE!