From The Urban Dead WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|This user and/or group has contributed to the UrbanDead Beer Fund .|
Real name - Steven Ransel Mills
Tactics and Strategy
- Red Rum just moved into your neighborhood? Here's how to (and how not to) deal with it gracefully.
- Thoughts on surviving and thriving in a red zone.
jaeger ayers (Lvl 15 Private)
- back on his feet, guns loaded, but now what?
- Wandering from Kempsterbank to Scarletwood, he may have found his answer with the Garniss Border Patrol...
JustAnotherConsumer (Lvl 11 Consumer)
- Ephrem General in Wyke Hills is his adopted home, he patches up survivors with Tactical Area Rescue when not running for his life and wrestling with his cowardly tendencies. He'd rather you called him Jack.
Conrad Scheisskopf (Lvl 26 Civilian)
- The fat cubicle rat thought he was done with filthy harman tools once he embraced the Rot, but a random combat revive at the Flooks Building has him plotting fiendish deeds, once he acquires the proper equipment...
Needles Needham (Lvl 11 NT labrat)
- After parting ways with the Brotherhood of Steel, a bit of the shine worn off his idealism, Needles wanders in search of a less combat-oriented team.
- Stumbling through the ruins of Grigg Heights, he hopes the Order of the Black Rose will prove to fill that need.
aka twitch (Lvl 13 Firefighter)
- Pashenton is still in the green, so the unlucky, sentimental fireman has left his home in search of new challenges and new people to help, settling into Needham's old haunts in Nixbank and Wykewood...