List of Characters
- Continuing the Tradition of FEZ - Mayor Fitting
- Czar Nicolas III-MoB bad ass.
- Now infamous PKer/zombie- g4361-- PsychoPhil Said"g4361: You are wanted by the DHPD for so many things its impossible to list" Go me!
Here is a list of groups which my various characters are, or have been, affiliated with.
S.T.A.R.S. (now defunct)
South Malton Watch (founder and former leader, now defunct)
Flat Earth Society (now defunct)
DORIS (initial member when group was founded)
St. Valentine's Cherubs (now defunct)
Militant Order of Barhah
Mall Tour '07
List of Achievements
- Getting reported to Kevan for being good at acting like a dick
- Got reported to the Coalition for Fair Tactics on bogus "door knocker" charges
- Banned from wiki by cracking Conndraka; causing him to ban multiple accounts with no proof and not report it
- Un-banned from wiki and got Conndraka a slap on the wrist with misconduct charges
- Accidentally caused Caiger to die when I invited ken to come hang out with me there. Ken broke down the doors and the rest of the zombies followed...
- Ransacked the Morrish Building during the Mall Tour 07 attack on it
- Emptied the Blackmore building of survivors on May 24th, 2007
- Was propositioned to make out by AnimeSucks
- Gave and received goodnights kisses to/from AnimeSucks
- Participated in the great IRC attack dedicated to spreading word of the Kyle
- Emptied and became the sole occupant of the Latrobe Building on November 21st, 2007
- After being killed by Space Butler, ransacked and ruined the Latrobe Building
More to come!
||Days of our Revives
|Warning: The "D" stands for Drama. Er, I mean, There be drama here. Chances are at least one member of at least one of the groups involved is doing this for |his her their own twisted pleasure. You have been warned.
|This person is a sadistic motherfucker, just like the guy who tricked this fat kid into wearing that shirt. At least I admit it. You have been warned.
||Honor Among Thieves
|This user or group supports the Honor Among Thieves Policy & finds that PKing is more fun when only innocents suffer.